Is Vivio taller than her mothers?

Is Vivio taller than her mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5187499150
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478985/Shocking-moment-Lamborghini-caught-camera-reduced-burning-shell.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vivio saved her mothers' franchise.

From what?

Decay

She's a big girl

Are you a bigger shitposter than your peers?

>things that quite literally never happened

Some people seem to think a franchise being good is something one needs saving from.

UUUU

>thread is already infected

Duh, the shitposter made it. Why do you think we're having daily threads now?

Fuuka did that

>franchise worse than ever before
As expected of Nanoha-hating Strikeshitters.

Stop ban evading

Stop shitposting.

Not yet.
>mothers
Hai?

She will be?

I know, right? It's really insulting that Nanoha has been reduced to this.

ids when?

RINNE A SHIT

Rinne a best

I want to cum inside Vivio.

>an overheating cantturn Corvette is still better than the Berlinetta

Full scan for chapter 98 of vivid:
tieba.baidu.com/p/5187499150

She is taller than every other female

Praise the chinks. I will be busy with this for a while.

Pretty damn good.

When transformed, yes. At least in StrikerS. I think that Vivid Strike showed her height as a bit less prominent.

Please ignore and ideally report him people, Maybe it helps this time. He spams, breaks the quality content rule, and is ban evading.

She is at 174cm maybe?

Japanese people are generally smaller, you need to use their standards.

Here is the sketch for VS.

Ruined the entire franchise! So good and great and best! There was no Nanoha before Vivid, right? Fucking A out of 10.

>tieba.baidu.com/p/5187499150
Wow, so Nanoha really dropped Vivio down even though she dodged that blast? Or was it actually the fist, not the blast, that "conencted"?

It's cliffhanger though and there is a count, so Vivio might be able to come to.

>should we do something about our out of control franchise?
>nah let's just make pointless drawings, it's what the FANS want

>Wow, so Nanoha really dropped Vivio down even though she dodged that blast?
You got that backwards. It was your precious Vivio that downed the franchise of Nanoha. I can't wait for your celebration of this.

>Berlinetta gets BTFO by Amerilard cars

Sperg more

Technically speaking, who knows what ancestors Rinne really has, biologically.

In one of the past more peaceful threads, one of the anons presented the profound realization that Fuuka must be the child Quattro was pregnant with. Imagine what dark secrets are there yet. I'm not always into the muh dark TSAB conspiracy, but.

>In one of the past more peaceful threads
You mean the one with the most amount of shitposts.

There's also a sketch for the A's movie.

As TV had it too I think.

Huh, this guy has to be the most underrepresented guy in these threads, I don't recall seeing him in these threads in the 2+ years I lurk here.

Thats a lie, faggots complain about him interrupting all the fights every time someone brings up the tv series being better than the movie.

Haha, I actually don't remember such complaints. It's always bullshit about Graham being pointless and the pacing being shit in TV compared to movie (which is a disgusting lie in my book).

Hmm, since Letti is taller than Signum, she might be as tall or slightly taller than Sankt Kaiser Vivio.

Actually, Signum is smaller than Amy? WTF?

I guess it is because medieval people were short due to malnutrition.

>Rinne's real ancestors named after the Corvette
>Bitchfag shitposting replaced with GTR vs Corvette shitposting

Not sure what would be worse.

Hmm, am I looking wrong or is there great lack of "Americas" car names in Nanoha?
I can only come up with this.

How tall is Einhart? For some reason, I always imagine her as taller than Vivio who is apparently taller than everyone.

>Vivio who is apparently taller than everyone
Not in VS at least. I also somehow though that Sankt Kaiser Vivio would be taller.

I totally missed that there were adult modes on that VS chart, but now I'm even more confused. Vivio's adult mode in VS isn't the same as her Sankt Kaiser form from StrikerS? It always looked the same in Vivid but she does kind of look younger in VS.

If it's not supposed to be different, then Mikaya must be a fucking giant.

Who knows, really. Maybe they wanted her to be more cute, while in StrikerS that was not the goal yet and she was supposed to be menacing when transformed.

Tall enough to SAVE the entire franchise! Nanoha has literally NEVER been good before Vivid! Yay! True Nanoha Fans, unite!

>whining about something as critical as lack of consistency
How do you DARE criticize the franchise's savior? What the HECK is wrong with you!? I bet you're the same kind of STUPID nerd who says there should be stakes, actual character arcs and overall good WRITING in these stories!

>Maybe they wanted her to be more cute
But she's already cute? So cute she saved the ENTIRE franchise! Any media she's not on is NOT worth consuming. Wouldn't you say so, my fellow true Nanoha fan?

>Vivio's adult mode in VS isn't the same as her Sankt Kaiser form from StrikerS?
No it is not. Adult mode is just a normal transformation spell that gives you an adult body. The Sankt Kaiser form is Vivio's power up to take Olive's place in the Cradle.
As far as we know Vivio can no longer use it, or at the very least no one has tried putting a relic inside her since the last time.

>Fuuka and Rinne named after overpriced Italian "super"cars.

My 3K Civic with a few simple mods would shred them.

Sure she can. Vivio can do anything! Didn't you see how she saved the entire franchise? She's the god of this setting except with meta powers too because she deserves them.

What mods do you have?

>/o/ discussion
Isn't this, like, off topic? I remember a lot of complaining about that before. And anyway, this is a thread for our lord and savior Vivio-sama.

Why did they ever let you out of the mental institution?

To celebrate Vivio, I think! Wasn't it like that for you too?

Lesbians.

>Vivio
>64 horsepower shitbox
>lord and savior

Pick 2

>Captcha is select boxes with vehicles

But Vivio is a lesbian. Therefore, Vivio saved the franchise with lesbians. Of course!

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

The rescue was botched.

No it wasn't, what the fuck. You must not be a True Nanoha Fan. I'm sorry to inform you, but this is the True Nanoha Fan thread. If you're not going to celebrate Vivio rescuing this franchise from the brink after that trainwreck that nobody likes called A's, then you should leave.

Fuuka is worth every penny.

This. There's no price to saving the WHOLE series. Though it's Vivio who did that. S1? A's? The movies? All worthless trash, now that we have Vivid. And you won't find a single true Nanoha fan who will disagree.

>inb4 Fuuka is named after the Reventon not Murcielago
The Reventon is a snowflake version of the Murcielago. Sperg more.

I need more Fuuka tummy.

Hopefully you won't get set on fire if you go near it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478985/Shocking-moment-Lamborghini-caught-camera-reduced-burning-shell.html

I'd really appreciate it if you deleted this.

>Graham is taller than Zafira
Are brittons this big?

If you don't like Vivio, I don't like you.

I don't hate her but I'm not particularly fond of her either.

I don't feel one way or the other about you either.

Her name is Sieglinde. She was champion of all dimensions once. Say something nice about her.

I love Vivio!

She is taller than me, I am pretty sure

Just go marry Miura. She's going to be short forever.

I like Vivio, and I like you.

I love this image.
It says so much about the current threads.

Nanoha looks really good in that shot.
She's nice a slender and opposed to those scenes where he has massive cow tits.

The older Movie-related posters were better than those by Takuya.

I miss little Vivio.
She's growing up too fast.

Don't worry, she grows up but then she grows back down.

She doesn't grow back down far enough anymore.

Technically she could, couldn't she?

If you don't like Signum you are no friend of mine.

I love Saber

I don't think there is anybody who hates Signum. Maybe some autists whining about lolis not ruling or something (as good as nobody).

Hmm, I see evil moon has made its move again and its four minor emanation have made Signum smaller (in height at least).
Nanoha should do something about the moon already. Or would that be an ecologic catastrophe?

The difference used to be bigger

We haven't seen any de-aging magic yet, she can just switch between her real age and her adult mode, not freely control it.
I'll love her even if she becomes an old woman, but I do get kinda sad when I see her in Vivid Strike art with a slightly more mature body.

Signum is good for /ll/ so even lolicons like her.

The only reason I can see Vivio ever wanting to de-age is if she wanted to surprise Nanoha for her birthday/ anniversary of when they first met.