They're trying to crash the stock market

The Federal Reserve ordered Wells Fargo on Friday to halt its growth, citing "widespread consumer abuses and other compliance breakdowns" at the bank.
The Federal Reserve Board said in a statement that it "would restrict the growth of the firm until it sufficiently improves its governance and controls. Concurrently with the Board’s action, Wells Fargo will replace three current board members by April and a fourth board member by the end of the year. "
The bank is barred from growing beyond its size at the end of 2017 until it has satisfied the Fed that it has improved its compliance and governance polices, the Fed said. The bank's board must submit a plan within 60 days outlining how it plans to address the Fed's concerns.

msn.com/en-us/money/companies/fed-orders-wells-fargo-to-halt-growth-over-compliance-issues/ar-BBIDcOw?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

(((They))) will find a way to ruin Trump if they can.

Why is this ignored? They did this to andrew jackson

The last move the Rothschilds have before war. The sure sign is hyper inflation as in Weimar.

Crash it nigger. I have nothing to lose.

There’s a lot of people with nothing to lose ,, i think that’s why they are too afraid to crash it, because the outcome isn’t necessarily favorable

meanwhile we're all going innawoods not spending any money, this shakedown shit can be fun

I'm getting excited thinking about it. We can all go camping and hunting in the northwest.

The commie kikes have been destroying our circuses for years now (star wars, videogames, all entertainment), now I pray that they destroy the bread too. Bring on the end times

Stock prices fell sharply from near record highs Friday, with the Dow Jones industrial average tumbling 666 points, or 2.5%, to close out the worst week on Wall Street in years.

www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-markets-slump-20180202-story.html

666, a sign?

Crash it and bring on the civil war. I think we need it.

Yes, crash it so that we can buy cheap! Do it retarded globalists, I already broke my piggy bank.

But how do you pay the Jews to do your bidding when their shekels have no value?

The jews are threatening Trump

>The commie kikes have been destroying our circuses for years now
gee maybe they want you to go fight in a war

this happens like every day

They point is to make the goy hungry for war

also 33rd day of the year

DOW DROPPED BY 666
SATAN IS MAD

Could this have any connection with Germany wanting to do more business with Russia and being sick of the US trying to instigate war? I also seem to recall Trump paying a visit to the World Economic Forum, which, as I recall, had all sorts of MSM salt preceding it and more salt during.
well deserved (you)s

yeah but it won't happen this year, it'll happen in late 2019 unless they're incredibly desperate.

It was because two years ago Wells Fargo was found to have committed massive fraud, opening accounts for people who never signed on to it. And wells Fargo is like 2% of the major banks.

thats good. make the goy hungry for race war

Fuck off, we're full.

exposing them crashing everything while Trump is in would be a great excuse to get congress back to issuing real currency.

>inb4 trump made new currency
>Trump Dollar

Except the market is overvalued and the Trump bubble couldn't last forever. Just let the correction take place and load up on scared Boomer shares for cheap.

fuck yes

An insider gave me this in Dec. we knew it was coming

Bump

COME ON BRING IT! I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE CRASH THIS BITCH!

>Trump creates new currency
>Money Jews obtained are useless
>Jews call for boycott of U.S. goods
>4th Reich

also August 24th, 2015 stock market crashed 5% on China devaluation fears. DOW crashed to 15,666 just a cohencidece

Going after Wells Fargo isn't going to bring down Trump. They're lucky the Fed didn't break them up a distribute the assets. WF is a corrupt, degenerate institution that has been embezzling funds from its depositors for decades.

doesn't warren buffet own a bunch or did he sell?

Yeah, WF actually stands out for how deeply criminal and dishonest they are, even among banks. They were creating hundreds of thousands of fake accounts.

Is this it boys? I've been preparing for the army and am not quite ready, should I just send in my application already?

>(((They))) will find a way to ruin Trump if they can.
Just more dirt to use against them. (((They))) are on the back foot at this point. Keep pushing. Keep applying pressure. Break (((them))).

I had a WF account once. They literally stole $400 from me for no reason with no justification. I couldn't believe it at the time ten years ago, now I understand it was a drop in the ocean.