Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more oildriller couples than coalburner. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdXz96rzd18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this thread again...

I'd fuck the hell out of her.
Jungle feeverrr

Sour Grapes. Of course black women would want the upward mobility a white man offers over a black man.

Black women want white men for money, not for sex or romance.

ha loser

you're darker than she is pajeet

Top tier black women absolutely crave white cock.

No they don't. They crave having a human ATM machine, a large diamond ring, a big house, SUV. That's all white men can offer them, money.

yum, as a white man 10/10 would fuck.. black lips but once opened, just like that tongue

Are you upset, nigger? We shall tarry away with your females due to their cravings of our LCP (Large Caucasian Phallus)

Not mad at all, just telling the truth. Also the average european penis is 5.5 inches lol

not even a creative bait

Remain upset, DeMarcus

Shit was SO cash

it must suck having to pay for pussy

This board is a bunch of virgins

God damn fucking post more already. I want to rip out her weave as I dig in deep inside her

Remain living vicariously through white men who pay for black pussy, and in the same breath attack blacks, tanner.

All pussy is bought

Which explains the disdain towards blacks. I’d probably be racist too if cute white women werent easy af for me. Being tall and black is like a free pass.

not when you're black or latino lol

Well yeah deshawn, but rape doesn't really count as free pussy in civilized societies.

>muh dick muh dick muhfugga

Stolen doesn't count

cope

>Latinos
have small cocks

You have zero swagger and are as sexually intimidating as a cancer patient

>Why do black women pretend to hate white men?

They don't.

because you're the ones doing the raping

>Remain living vicariously through white men who pay for black pussy
Lol I've turned down so much black pussy
Black chicks salivate over tall white guys

>swagger
2012 called nigger, they want their slang back

you are delusional. black women are the easiest women on Earth and will fuck any white man who pursues then and no they don't need money

How do shit colored men even compete?

You build a lot of resentment when you can't have something you want.

Didn't this thread get posted earlier today? Why do you guys just keep posting these boring thread?

And you're a slave who has gay sex on the downlow

They are literally doing the same thing as us; blaming others.

Exactly. White men have to pay for what blacks got for free.

Again, stolen doesn't count JaMarcus

Dude, link this to LSA

A white man is president HAHAHAHHAHA NIGGER. That is he ultimate sign of power and women love power.

Same reason the kikes hate the white race, deep seated inferiority complex.

That is an old dude. Trust me. The average white guy can walk into the ghetto and fuck a black girl. Black women are horn loose sluts. Black women habe been into me my entire life and I don't have shit for money.

>oildriller

I'll get married and have lots of Irish children with an Irish woman at some point, I promise, but for now I'm drilling for as much oil as possible.

Black women want us cause we are your master while you are our slaves.

You can't even fuck your own women lol you have to pick on shy little asian girls that have no ass

Weaves are pretty weird especially after spraying white DNA in them

Goddamn, she's perfect..

>That's all white men can offer them, money.

And, you know, a stable relationship with an actual human being.

So basically you have to promise commitment to get some ass. Like I said. You take her out on dates and buy shit for her, we fucked her for free.

asian women are hot. yo cant deny that

>The average white guy can walk into the ghetto and fuck a black girl.
true
t. white boy living on Malcom X Blvd.
to be fair though, it's more that urbanites are all sluts who think fucking a lot, getting shitfaced, doing drugs, and living in filthy cities is the only way to live
a lot of nihilism going on around here

Nobody is getting triggered by your soft ass bait. Just stop wasting your time, cuck.

How many white guys has this one black chick probably converted to the dark side? Rough estimate

They want a man who will stick around to raise his kids

kek. Aight, you got us there.

Don't you mean rape?

They want a beta that hands them cash, so yeah you're right. White men make good dads, they stick around with one woman, never cheat, ask permission from their wives to do things. You guys make excellent walking ATM machines.

So pretty much the same as all women.

In person black women are generally pleasant to white men. It's only the ones with IQs of 98 who end up in college getting taught by Jews to hate whitey that are this obnoxious.

>Tfw no chocolate gf to breed with

Imagine being this mad, lol

I bleached a few and got over my fever

spot the nigger

haha this nigger is fucking furious

hilarious how butthurt he is kek

R8 my OC

How long has your dad been at the store buying Newports and 40's; 15 years? 20 years? I'm sure he'll be back any minute

Oh that pussy is still bought. Might be with drugs or booze or a roof even, but the pussy is compensated.

>sticking your dick in aids

>ginger fucking coal black

grotesque and erotic

>Nigger buys pussy with his food stamps

where did you buy her?

God dammit every time you dicks post these threads the onset of jungle fever sets in. Fuck you.

try to resist breeding her thanks
we really don't need more amerimutts

seeding trash heaps

iktf, gonna fap it away, peace out
fucking racism gave me jungle fever I hate/love it

Then why aren't they going for Asian men who earn more?

Cuz the white dick is fire.

Source on the dark cocolaute?

Only a matter of time until more start playing Hockey.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdXz96rzd18

>Conan in Haiti.jpg

lmao Tanner

literally all they got to offer

it's not anyone's fault that niggers can't provide for a woman or financially support a family

i'd fuck the hell out of a sex droid that looks like her, but i wouldn't want to risk impregnating the real one.

Impossible.

Black women are extremely fertile.

She gets wet with just my presence after not seeing her for a few days.

U mad tyrone?

I know this black girl that has the most juicy, lucious, sexy lips that all I want to do is just rub my cock all over them just once. She's into white guys too, she dates one of my friends so nothing will ever happen unfortunately.

that's an adorable fuzzy penis

Harry is that you?

nice

Looks like her shitty facial skin got photoshop blurred, that or its the typical cake of makeup for that dry african skin

That female is ugly
Maybe she has a nice body

But white boy is way above her and he is good looking

Fuck her
Your friend would do the same or are you that beta?

that's a powerful mandingoe.

Black women aren't attracted to us because we are white. It's because we aren't niggers. Have you ever seen a black woman around the successful black business type? They practically start humping legs. They spend so much time around hood niggers that when they encounter someone with any shred of class or self respect they can't help realize why they have been missing. Just a thought.

>They practically start humping legs
I've never seen that.

>successful black business type
Never seen that ever tbqh