What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't want to hang. He's afraid.

>damaged relations with fisa court!
Oh no! Say it isn't so! We can't just let our secret courts that need no evidence for wiretaps to get damaged like that!
What a fucking cry baby

Commey will be the first memo related suicide

I'm not gonna lie, I barely understand the ramifications of the memo. Who is actually going down?

I'm reading that this nuffin burger destroyed the intelligence community

i think the swamp is, comey included, he sounds angry

>For what?
For justice you bastard

Neither do I. It's just a memo of some guys thoughts. It's not evidence of any kind.

>T-t-that's it?

Comey knew about it. He'll do everything in his power to try and disengage the storm that's coming.
And believe me, the storm is coming.

TL;DR version:

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The application for surveillance of Trump campaign chair Carter Page leaves out certain information in order for it to be approved. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was aslo paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

It's the damning evidence the congressional intel community has on Hilldawg. It's lock her up.

Comey is a fucking retard. These were the proper channels to declassify information, and both Nunez and Trump communicated with the FBI to ensure that the necessary redactions took place. Why has he convinced himself that the FBI sits above the house and presidency and that the information is somehow still classified?

>It’s a nothing burger
>It’s the destroyer of everything holy

He needs to make up his fucking mind

will he be the first to talk?

>tl;dr
>writes a novel

literally nothing

>dat reddit spacing

get the fuck off my board

Gonna need a tl;dr for this tl;dr

I am Fag. Leave me in Peace.

DNC gives sheckles to FBI to do illegal stuff.

>russianscantmeme.jpg

>Reddit spacing
It's amazing how many people out themselves as using reddit.

Protip: That posting style has always been common on Sup Forums, even before reddit existed and is used especially by people who wanted to avoid tl;dr

He's got a lot of loyalty for a retired FBI.

fucking cunt should hang

FBI approved continuing surveillance of Russian puppet Carter Page, based on credible opposition research.

its a nothingburger. other than of course there is classified documents showing carter page has ties to Russia. but you know partisan bickering is more important than Treason

KILL YOURSELF COMEY
or
DIE COMEY DIE
which is better?

negative playboy, your crystal ball is broke

arguing with dopples

git gud

This traitorous faggot needs to be tried.

COMEY HAME HA

>no one who speaks German could be an evil man

The memo shows that the intelligence agencies/fbi/etc are being used for political hatchetjobs by the democrats.

It's a big nothingburger because who the fuck is going to prosecute the dems for it? They have mueller's special counsel against Trump, and they have Rosenstein in the DoJ; literally checkmate. All Trump can do is show that the entire government is a sham, but he can't actually indict any of these people.

>haha Glonk is so stupid he actually thinks Obama and the FBI were spying on his campaign lmao
>h-h-haha th-th-that's it Obama and the FBI were spying on Bloompf's campaign wow it's n-nothing rofl

>comey is directly implicated in the memo as having signed off on bogus warrants
>"i-it's nothing!"
>"b-but it also destroys trust in the intel community!"
He's just panicking. Notice how different in tone this is compared to his other tweets?

>It's amazing how many people out themselves as using reddit.

It's funny because the name itself outs them as ledditfags. How do you know how spacing is on reddit unless you've been there?

lmao this disinfo

That curtain dwelling faggot needs to hang.
I hope they hide the gallows behind a fucking curtain and unveil it like a fucking price is right prize to that 9 foot tall 2inch dick having fuckface.

The USA

Comey has been caught lying himself.

Not to get too deep in the reeds, but he, like just about everyone, figured Clinton would win. With that, it was too far gone to contra her or her coming regime. Remember, all these folks have families, homes, mortgages, schools - regardless of where their opinions lie. Thus, they covered Clinton's tracks for her. They didn't want to do their jobs - consider how many supported her. And when 11/8/16 happened, it all started to become unraveled.

And it's still unraveling.

Watched Shapiro, FISA court look like stooges for not ask8ng more evidence or info

>guy commits crime
>send him to jail
>”you’ve torn someone’s family apart!”
Basically what this asshole is saying.

Because in James Comey's mind and many liberals the FBI is suddenly the 4th branch of the US GOVERNMENT and not underneath the executive office anymore. The NSA is probably enjoying this, they aren't the most hated Government agency anymore and the 2016 fuck ups and abuse of spying power have all been pinned on the FBI who supposedly were "the perfect boyscouts with perfect report cards".

If I were in the NSA I'd be pushing my bosses above to strike while the irons hot to get more funding from the White House by siding with Trump and the general public over unwarranted use of domestic spying. That aside, I wonder if the NSA and CIA are praying this FBI public fallout doesn't fling on their doorsteps. Must be fascinating to observe from the inside of competing spy agencies.

trump can defind them

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw