/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports - Adam 'I hate spics and like to suck my own dick' Warski

MOST RECENT STREAM: ENOCH, JAZZHANDS, NICK THE SPIC, ETC ON WARSKI
youtube.com/watch?v=fC45HGhF34E

Shittalking and debating a prognog (Warski, JF, Enoch):
youtube.com/watch?v=dRQS6qiCbJI

Alt Hype's destruction of Sargon
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

>Sargon gets triggered by comment
youtu.be/xUkIVny3rDw?t=1h22m12s

>Why Demographics Matter (JF & Matthew Drake):
youtube.com/watch?v=pKT8gV-VH3Q&feature=youtu.be

>Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight For Laura Loomer On Baked Alaskas Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=VRjHfkOojxM

>Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community [Mirror]:
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

>An important message to the Skeptic Community:
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

>Old links:
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybEaxMuYrYA
youtu.be/dRQS6qiCbJI?t=58m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white genocide is prophecy

lmao destiny btfo

>3 hour conversion about "muh Russia"
this is torturous.

>What even IS whiteness??

Nobody nitpicks and deconstructs blackness
Nobody nitpicks and deconstructs hispanicity
Nobody nitpicks and deconstructs asian-ness
Nobody nitpicks and deconstrucs whiteness... when levying accusations and guilt at whitey

But as soon as there's anyone who wants to say anything at all in favor of white people, then it's this "well what even is white anyway???" bullshit. And then they all tactically hold this position that they cannot tell what fucking race anyone is. It's such bullshit, and I have a hard time believing there's a single soul out there that this shit fools.

>he's never seen niggers tearing apart a mulato
>he's never seen castidos shitting on mestito
shame

It was all worth it at the end where the libcuck's stance against foreign influence forced them to sit down and shut up when Enoch, Fuentes, and Jazzhands went off about AIPAC and Israeli influence in our foreign policy. They went off on those redpills and the opposition was SILENT. They couldn't give a single bit of nominal push-back against what was being said. It was fantastic.

Yeah, the muh russia shit is boring, but it was the big news of today, so it's to be expected.

btw are Iranians Asian?

Why don't I ever see blacks have to define autistically precise borders and decide whether sudanese and khoisan count?
Why don't I ever see asians have to define autistically precise borders and decide whether khazaks and uyghurs count?

No.

Because you never talk to black or asian people

What are they then?

You haven't addressed any of my points.

>It's the same shit here, except niggers make up a substantially larger proportion of our country at ~13%, along with inhabiting the cities mostly rather than the outback.

>And I guess even niggers aren't as dumb, considering they don't need PSAs telling them not to sleep in the streets.

Exactly, Aboriginal average IQ is 62. Well below American blacks who have ~25% white admixture and average IQ of 85. It's enough of a difference that although they are still violent they don't have the intelligence to organise themselves much and only make up 3% of the population.

Yes I did. If some poo declared an Asian ethnostate there'd be all sorts of arguments about who is and who is not Asian. Blacks are notoriously picky about which tribe you come from and africans will not accept american blacks. You just don't hear bout any of this because you don't involve yourself in African or Asian politics

that was beautiful to watch. and great thing 4,000 others did too

don't address him. we've already explained it to him but he persists with new victims. you are the latest.

And not a single thing you said was an argument against anything I said.

...Guys, guys, guys

Then I must have missed your points, what were they?

I agree

The regressive left... is regressive

when the fuck are we gonna get some bloodsports?
havent seen shit all week

Why do they even invite Nick Fuentes on to these things? Not only is the kid a shitty person and doxxer, but he is utterly unable to form an effective counterargument to anyone who is not a bland neocon shill. He was even repeating that trite "white is white?" bullshit that has been refuted 1000x in the past.

It's far better to not give toxic people like him exposure at all so that they go back to Laura Loomer and other people of that ilk, where they belong.

>inb4 all sides of a debate
Nick doesn't have a perspective, he just has a high verbal IQ and lots of bad faith arguments

>Why don't I ever see asians have to define autistically precise borders and decide whether khazaks and uyghurs count?
It's because Asians in Asia largely don't conceive of themselves as being 'Asian.' They think of themselves as 'Korean' or 'Vietnamese' or 'Bangladeshi.' The category of 'Asian' is not one which is internally generated among the groups we call Asian, but one which has been created by the West.

Same reason they keep bringing Vee on. Finding leftists who are willing to debate alt-righters is very difficult.

Pay your respect to Sven
F

Who categorized yuros as "Whites" then?

You mean historically? Dunno.

I, uh gree

Jimmy pls

He does the "what is white" shit because he's a literal 56% meme since his father is mexican. It's the same reason he's super hardcore catholic and why he hates the alt-right and Spencer.

I don't there are many people Nick hasn't alienated with his behavior.

Nick attack on Allsup was retarded.
But Nick was 8/10 on this stream

So fuck off back to kike-land.

It's past your bedtime Chopsticks

Yeah and you won't see these guys arguing with mainstream democrats about affirmative action, white privilege, etc, they'll only deconstruct the idea of being white or of European descent when white people want to defend themselves. It's pretty sad

>but it was the big news of today
Yeah it's not like there some memo released or anything.

Destiny BTFOs the aut-right with one fell swoop. How will our movement ever succeed when Destiny keeps coming back with new ways to tear apart the right? This little shit is on to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybEaxMuYrYA

I didn't know Trainwreckstv was a white supremacist alt-righter, despite being swarthy persian.

I fucking love RaceWarski's new format with live-streams...Jim/Metokur/Billy, thank you for your service.

Has Vee been kicked yet?

God Habermann disgusts me

Press 1 to kick Vee.

TFW normies think Haberman is actually Jim.

fuckin owen

has someone made art of andy racewarski sucking his own cock. why would he say that. jesus. talk about autism

le 30 % asian

Good ol' James P O'Shaughnessey

Here ya go.

>HUWITE IS HUWITE!!! REEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEEEE!

Spergcer and Eunuck are such fucking spergs. Like if you get stuck on an argument time and time and time and time again then it means it's a fucking shit argument and you should rethink your position to appeal to normies - not throw a dumb tantrum like Mike does.

"Who is white?" is a relevant question when discussing the PRACTICAL implementation of the ethno state. One way to get around it is to say that only citizens from certain countries should be allowed. Another is to invoke meritocracy and IQ tests because niggers are dumb and IQ tests + nationality would weed out most of the niggers and keep the centrist cucks happy. There are a fuckton of solid arguments to make instead of stomping your feet like the aspie-right does. That shit only flies with their fellow autists on Sup Forums, not on normie world where calling someone a "cuck" is not a valid argument.

I'm worried the libcucks willing to go on Warskis stream are going to dry up.

What did he say?

dont forget to buy a water filter goy

Seconded

youtu.be/dRQS6qiCbJI?t=58m45s

>But Nick was 8/10 on this stream
All he ever does is just repeat widely-accepted alt-right talking points about Israel/Russia/Clintion while trying to drag the worst elements of 1990's white nationalist movements into the conversation long after they've been discredited. There are a million bright young people who share all of Nick's positives but don't have anywhere near his personal baggage.

Nick Fuentes is a hack. He has always been a hack.

Nicely put, been trying to think how to counter that argument.

kek

He's a smart kid. Nick "The Spic", is okay in my book.

Nah, he's a petty faggot. Look at his exchange with Patrick Casey of Identity Evropa earlier today if you want evidence of this:
>Fuentes pretends like whiteness doesn't exist on stream and countersignals identitarianism and Casey by name
>Casey writes reasonable analysis of and response to Fuentes' point
>Fuentes accuses Casey of strawmanning and says that he lacks moral courage (lmao)
>Fuentes then invites Casey on his show to "debate" it
>Casey refuses until Fuentes actually identifies what part of his response was strawmanning
>Fuentes tries to duck the question and starts calling Casey names
I get that Nick can't really grow his audience anymore because he's backstabbed or insulted pretty much every other figure on the right (he depended on exposure from more popular figures to get new viewers), but all of the insults and demands for pointless "debate" are obnoxious, especially given that Fuentes doesn't actually do anything IRL. His only real activity is attacking other people on the right.
>inb4 I'm an IE shill
I was rejected because I'm dating a jewess

Why did Richard Spencer start going on about spiritually white non white people anyway?

>Why did Richard Spencer start going on about spiritually white non white people anyway?
He's restating Evola's aristocrats of the soul argument. I think it's correct but it's a little bit too heady for most people. Basically, there are certain people who are similar enough to whites that they should be socially considered whites even though their genetic whiteness is iffy.

The most obvious example of this are Persians - who had many interactions with classical white societies and are pretty genetically similar to whites, despite looking moderately different. Another good example would be the Castizo pheomenon. Although they're considered non-white, have 75%+ white blood.

The Jared Taylor one should be included in the OP, forever.

>Patrick Casey
That guy is a ginormous faggot though

I met him once and he seemed like an OK guy. Definitely not as charasmatic as Spencer or even Mosley (who is fucking hilarious), though.

But, desu I think that's a good thing for the head of a general membership organization. So many groups are derailed because their leaders have strong personalities and butt heads with other leaders. Far better to have a consistant, cool-headed, leader to manage disputes rather than create them.

>Aboriginal average IQ is 62

I had no idea, but that makes a lot of fucking sense.

(((They))) don’t want white people/Europeans to be monolithic