Yahoo! Happenings

Made this post in the memo sticky, but this probably warrants its own thread (no pun intended)

I'm trying to find the Yahoo! news article from Sept. 23, 2016 mentioned in the memo, but nothing comes up. Apparently they're known for not archiving their articles. Perhaps this is why Steele chose this particular news outlet to leak to.

Interestingly enough, the day before, Sept. 22nd 2016, is when Yahoo! had that massive data breach where 500 million accounts were stolen supposedly by a "state-sponsored" actor.
>techcrunch.com/2016/09/22/yahoo-confirms-state-sponsored-attacker-stole-personal-data-of-at-least-500-million-users/

Yahoo! mentions nothing of their involvement with the memo or Steele on their twitter. Their lack of an official statement or apology is concerning to say the least.

Let's also not forget that Yahoo! was bought out by Verizon. The deal closed in June 2017. This is the same company that was the lead shill for net neutrality.

All of this smells really fishy. Where can one find the original article?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel-officials-probe-ties-between-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html
yahoo.com/news/yahoo-news-michael-isikoff-describes-crucial-meeting-cited-nunes-memo-231005733.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Isikoff
archive.is/NurCQ
archive.is/Bolrm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahoo!)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping

Have you tried archive sites or wayback machine?

I remember reading that article, friend sent it to me, it might take time for me to find it if it's still a functional link.

Good luck OP - I can't help but have a good old fashioned bumperino

Not yet. I just think it's interesting that Yahoo! doesn't archive anything by default or if they do, nothing is available to the public.

archive.is doesn't seem to have anything.

Anyone know of any other archive sites or a better way to find this?

Might ask Sup Forums /r/ or Sup Forums, maybe even /biz/

I think I found it, not sure if it changed.

yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel-officials-probe-ties-between-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html

Yes this looks like it's it.
Thank you user

No prob, archive and pdf it.

The author of the article, Michael (((Isikoff))) speaks in a Yahoo article from today

yahoo.com/news/yahoo-news-michael-isikoff-describes-crucial-meeting-cited-nunes-memo-231005733.html

Listen to the numbers!!!

>The memo, prepared by GOP House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes, claims that the FISA application relied on the Yahoo News article to “corroborate” the Steele dossier — but that the article “was derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News.”

>“One reason that kind of stuns me is obviously is the information I got from Christopher Steele was information that the FBI already had,” Isikoff said.

>Isikoff said he was introduced to Steele by Glenn Simpson, the former journalist who founded the research firm, Fusion GPS, who invited him to meet a “secret source” at a Washington restaurant.

>“Glenn had booked a private room upstairs so that no one would see us,” Isikoff recalled. “During the hour or so we talked that day, Steele tells me an amazing story — how one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, Carter Page, had flown to Moscow and had private talks with close associates of Vladimir Putin about lifting U.S. sanctions against Russia.”

>“And Steele tells me something else that day that gets my attention: He’s taken this information to the FBI and the bureau is very interested,” Isikoff continued. “Why were they interested? What did the bureau know that would prompt them to take the extraordinary step to launch an investigation into an adviser of the Republican nominee for president?”

This glamorous piece of literature? Wow, the bar for evidence is so low James Cameron has to find it

>Isikoff said his resulting story did not rely solely on what Steele told him.

>“I talked to a senior U.S. law enforcement official who was well aware of these allegations,” Isikoff said. “For me, the key piece, the reason that this was a story, was the fact that the FBI was investigating Page.”

Quads of truth!

So this Michael Jerk-isikoff was working for FusionGPS will doing circle journalism to sell and wash it with the Feds. And that Oher ham radio lady was talking to her Russin linked Steele?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Isikoff

>From July 2010 to April 2014, Isikoff was the national investigative correspondent for NBC News.[2] He resigned from NBC, citing the network's move in a direction that left him with "fewer opportunities" for his work.[3] He had previously worked for Newsweek, which he joined as an investigative correspondent in June 1994, and wrote extensively on the U.S. government's War on Terrorism, the Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse, campaign finance and congressional ethics abuses, presidential politics and other national issues.

>Isikoff had been prepared to break the Monica Lewinsky scandal, but several hours before going to print, the article was killed by top Newsweek executives. As a result, the story broke first on Matt Drudge's Drudge Report the following morning. Isikoff's book on the subject, Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter's Story, was named Best Non-Fiction Book of 1999 by the Book of the Month Club.

This guy seems like a well respected journalist. What was he doing at Yahoo!?

Need to look into this, Glenn Simpson, and ties to DNC and deep state.

Michael Isikoff wasn't working for Fusion GPS (AFAIK). Glenn Simpson, however, was.

Also Isikoff is a confirmed Jew.

>yahoo
their shit isnt worth archiving and even they know it.
This is the company that stored your passwords, recovery questions, and contact details in plain text
the same company that under the orders of a female feminist ceo lead an illegal purge of fucking white males
the same company that you can regularly find shit like "usb sticks are malware hacker divices" on the front page.
the same company that has malware ads
the same company that will redirect your email page to "firefox update.js" hosted at aohe8oayofdudkjsldasfj.pajeetnet.tk
the same company that got hacked multiple times and then waited over a year to tell everyone that their shit was compromised

Yes, they are total trash. Good thing I use gentoo.

Interesting how the Wikipedia article mentions nothing of his tenure at Yahoo!, like when he started or why he chose to work there.

Seems that he knew Glenn Simpson just from the circle jerk of Jews and/or journalists.

well it's apparent why they chose this chucklefuck, he asked all the wrong questions.

why would a MI6 agent, under clandestine circumstances, meet with a bum ass blogger from yahoo news, of all places? Why would Steele seek to compromise an ongoing investigation into Carter Page by leaking this information to Isikoff?

>“For me, the key piece, the reason that this was a story, was the fact that the FBI was investigating Page.”

and

>“And Steele tells me something else that day that gets my attention: He’s taken this information to the FBI and the bureau is very interested,”

these don't square up, at all. How do you go from the bureau being interested in your intel to a full on investigation? Isikoff is either retarded or hiding something or the FBI was working with Steele much closer than was previously thought. Which begs the biggest question, why the fuck would you involve Isikoff unless it was a political hit job?

Do you think it was just a coincidence that the major data breach happened the day before the article was published? Seems real sketchy to me.

I could of sworn that he was working for yahoo but covertly working NBC and Fusion or something. Simpson wasn't named in that particular discussion, but yeah.

Jews always know other Jews. For example, Mike Cernovich is connected by Jews to Sholom Rubashkin.

He's not a bum ass blogger. He's a well-respected journalist who's done some serious work. The bigger and better question is why does he have such a top-tier position at Yahoo! and why is there nothing documenting when and why he made this change?

Nope, we're just getting started.

before memo release:
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!! IT WILL ENDANGER NATIONAL SECURITY!!!! NO RELEASE HURRRRR

after memo release:
>DURRRRRR NOTHINGBURGER. HURRRR THATS IT???????

that isnt a valid response, please check your autism.

the first recent yahoo hack was years ago, before the verizon buyout. I think it was 2014 or 2015.
honestly I'm not sure what you were even wanting from the article. I just never pass up an opportunity to spread the word about how shit, vile, and corrupt yahoo is.
They will spam whatever shit they thing will get them clicks. They are like a tabloid version of a dying youtube channel desperately grasping at whatever staw they can in a futile attempt to not fall down the drain.

Hatched job, federales needed something and quick. They got really sloppy. Dossier seemed like a good enough Larp. But it did fool the judge who prob into gold showers and didn't care or asked about the sourcing. It's obvious Federales omitted it in the FISA. Even Nunes doubted the judge would be ok with opisition larp research because that would be a bigger problem.

80%, and that's probably being too generous, of Yahoo's news articles are either aggregate summaries with subsequent links or just summaries written by bloggers. Rarely do they break their own stories.

Idk the answer to your question, I'm sure it probably has something to do with Isikoff being a jew and nepotism, although I would not call Yahoo a top-tier anything. It's a glorified blog written for rubes who get suckered into changing their homepage from x, y, or z adware.

Involving Isikoff at all seems to me a more important angle than who he is or how he got his job. if he dishes dirt from the government, for pay, then that would explain much. Also, why he got fired from his last job.

archive.is/NurCQ

And it live forever now:

archive.is/Bolrm

Apparently they're also trying to spin that the memo release is beneficial for the Dems

What's kinda troubling for me is that Gowdy's was sent in to find the FISA info component part of the memo, I know he might be the best man for the job since he was former prosecutor but he was so naively pro law that I can see him feel bad Comey and McCabe and omit crucial info. Then there's the fact he's leaving in the midst of it all

Gowdy is a pussy

How the fuck can people be that dumb?
>”Pfffff more like YOLO!!! SWAGSWAGSWAG KEEPIT100!”

From the Yahoo wiki (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahoo!)

>On July 25, 2016, Verizon Communications announced that it had agreed to purchase Yahoo's core Internet business for $4.83 billion.[59][60][61] Following the conclusion of the purchase, these assets will be merged with AOL to form a new entity known as Oath; Yahoo, AOL, and Huffington Post will continue to operate under their own names, under the Oath umbrella.[62] The deal excludes Yahoo's 15% stake in Alibaba Group and 35.5% stake in Yahoo! Japan; following the completion of the acquisition, these assets will be retained under the name Altaba, with a new executive team.[63][64][5]

>On September 22, 2016, Yahoo disclosed a data breach that occurred in late 2014, in which information associated with at least 500 million user accounts,[65] one of the largest breaches reported to date.[66] The United States have indicted four men, including two employees of Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), for their involvement in the hack.[67][68] On December 14, 2016, the company revealed that another separate data breach had occurred in 2014, with hackers obtaining sensitive account information, including security questions, to at least one billion accounts.[69]

There just seems to be a lot of unanswered questions here including:
Who was the "state-sponsored actor" that executed either breach?
Is it just a coincidence that Yahoo! waits to announce the breach a day before Isikoff's article gets published?
Why did Verizon acquire Yahoo?

Wondering if Lowell McAdam, the CEO of Verizon, has any ties to Fusion GPS, Isikoff, or anyone else involved, especially with their push for net neutrality

>Circular reporting
Someone explain to me pls

What do you think future historians will say when they look back and saw that white people funded their own genocide for what? 50-70+ years now? Longer? Since the enlightenment? Or will there even be anyone to even study us? It would be really easy to laugh and say haha Brit Bongs BTFO but we're next my 53% friends.

When a story is being used for credibility despite unethical journalistic methods

"Circular reporting or false confirmation is a situation in source criticism where a piece of information appears to come from multiple independent sources, but in reality comes from only one source."

I may hate google but any old fags remember the days where yahoo was the dominant search engine? Those were sad fucking days.

So Dems and Clintons are ready to spend $4.83 billions just to make a fail attempt at discrediting Trump?
Who the fuck owns Verizon?

WHO HAS THE ARCHIVE????

Try going to yahoo.in
The news reporting is ridiculously garbage.

Chump change for TPTB.

Verizon, TPTB.

See

yes, why the fuck do you think I even had yahoo accounts in the first place?

What does Gentoo has to do with Yahoo's bad and shilling reporting?

I cant even imagine.
what sort of shit happens there?

What would this imply, if true. Pardon me for not knowing.

Phase Two - Samantha Powers at the state depr who was unmasking at a daily rate who she claims it wasn't her.

Don't forget Susan Rice unmasking of spying, she's the direct connection to Obama

yahoo news also outsources a lot of their articles post merger. shit just comes in from all over

Perhaps good way to bury a breach under the Russian hysteria

Could mean a few things.

1.) State-sponsored actor was Russia, working in favor of the dems who push the "muh Russia" narrative

2.) State-sponsored actor had to do with Steele and/or Britain.

WaPo quotes a Hill article which quotes a NYT article which quotes a CNN article which quotes a Yahoo article which quotes an anonymous source. Makes people think that since all these publications posted an article, they must have all done their research so it must be true. That Obama Leaf poster uses these tactics in all his threads. Its extremely effective on liberals because they're hyper susceptible to peer pressure.

Guess what's today in the front page.
I tell you yahoo is followed by most of Indians.

damn. I bet Indian brains can't figure this out. This is dangerous.

>coincidence
someone decided that the heat from the hack isnt going to go away and the best route was to try and save face by acting humble and larping like they are doing an honorable thing by letting everyone know so they can secure their accounts.
its all kike tier bullshit though, dirty ass company just trying to save their own ass.
>why did verizon buy yahoo
companies collect other companies.
its the same reason energizer owns airplane companies or something and pepsi owns pizzahut.
A better question is why would sears buy kmart? a dying company buying another dying company is retarded.

I that what really happened is the dumb cunt got diversity token promotions all the way to the top, abused her power to fire fucking white males and replace them with more dumb cunts and pajeets, all of whom know nothing about how anything really works, and when shit happened they turned the firewall off because obviously it was the firewalls fault that their shit wasn't working.
because their articles are on the same level as pic related, and every service they offer is complete shit riddled with viruses nobody used them besides old people that are more stuck in their way than a canadian ham radio operator, they became irrelevant.
the company become workthless and like rats fleeing a sinking ship, it went up for sale. Verizon probably only bought it because they could get a shit ton of servers for cheap, rebrand the name almost as bad as "westinghouse", and datamine the shit out of its users.
Also by aquiring a search enging + email provider, the ISP verizon sort of absorbed the former competition to their rival ISP google. Its sorta like if you were in a ches match and somebody had you in check mate, you reached over to the game next to you, took the queen from some other match, and placed it inbetween your king and the thread and then continued to play like nothing happened.

kinda rambly, but Im not restructuring this post.

Bump

One more bump for good measure

Little did they know most normies didn't care in the first place but now that they are pretending it was hyped up before it will peak normie interest.

It truly feels like rather than a responding to the sentiment of Americans they are only responding to Sup Forums. This could very well be the case at this point.

Drumpf look like fool on tv because he make memo egg with no chicken. stupid the donald fags make funny but soon make cryings,