Little Witch Academia

Why are people OK with this level of character assassination? Why did Trigger have to resort to "moe"fying a character to make them popular? Diana was fine in the OVAs but here they had to completely gut her.

No one gives a shit about this flop just let it go already

Sasuga Diana

I hang around in case any Amanda art get posted

It depends on the animator.

insert
>I am gonna yay your withfu
here.jpg

Another Dianafag thread, abandon.

you got mine, right?

come back in a couple of years once s2 gives amanda an actually good episode

Reposting because im anxious

So, they're gonna fuck hard, right?

Ayy my artwork :^)

As opposed to what? Akkofags? Are those even a thing?

how much time is there left, anyways?

Explain how that works mechanically

Please take my Smolriot du Nord

Metamorphie Faciesse!

Croix had to put the baby in before leaving.

What's going on here?

>Amanda as a chubby chaser
Fuck I didn't know I wanted more of this.

I can't buy this ship because the idea that Diana finds Akko even remotely fuckable is ridiculous.

>mfw I forgot to force a shitty meme in the LWA threads and the show is already over

Are you sure you aren't just projecting your own shit tastes?

Could you post the progress?

SORRY I FORGOT THE U IN ARIGATOU

Can't you understand the difference between expressions?

just in case, this is making me very nervous

Yes

You got mine too, right? The one with chariot dressed as Ursula and she's holding sparkles.

I dont think Diana would approve this.

There's a reason I haven't responded to you in the other thread, you know

I'm working on it. I got all every submission posted in the other thread, don't worry about being excluded

Yes

All you anons calm the fuck down. If you respond to him then he'll have your pics.

>that one other frame where it looks like diana is ramming a broom in her ass

What a nice canonically just friendly relationship that's going on there.

but i messed up the spelling in mine in the previous thread and i fixed it in this one you still got it right??

So this is pretty much episode 25 in a nutshell then

It's only slightly more canon than DianaxAkko

>yfw the influx of magic into the world brings back old school witch hunters

Yay!

Yes.

>It's full user-kun...

Next time when we do one for season 2 we should just set up a gallery or something so anons don't all get this panicky.

i think card user should link again those images where he shows progress

Can we please not do this

>tfw want to contribute to the card but can't draw for shit.

yay! keep up the good work boss

Sorry for me Andrew completely compromised as a interesting character in last episode where as non-important high schoolboy was in a room on a war council and convinced prime minister for witches adn was more important than politicians there while his role as Trigger side was just to show normal human take on magic.

It was such a bullshit it ruined his whole character for me and I'm now glad they cut out the confession scene.
Such idiocy didn't deserve even an idiot like Akko.

I can understand Trigger shoehorning him into the episodes to pair him with Akko reasoning but making him so important in politics as nobody?
Too far.

I think I'm gonna be sick...

A bunch of people did and can't draw for shit, just try to draw the hair shape and color correctly

FUCKING STOP POSTING THAT VERSION!

card user said hes busy but hes doing great and he has everyones submissions

ayy you got sum more quality amanda frames

>I am pretty sure the Prime Minster was already of the same mind and the Prime Minster appearing and agreeing with him was just affirmation that Andrew was on the right train of though compared to his father.

>Chisps

You don't need to know how to draw you lazy fuck, just draw some shit to thank trigger

>Since Chariot can't fly this means we'll get to see her ninja jump everywhere

it doesnt matter what it looks like as long as you have fun drawing it!

if the little witches were boys, which one would have the biggest dick?

Yeah, probably

leave

Andrew was the son and understudy to an important politician, who let him sit in on important backdoor meetings throughout the series.

You are retarded and you type like it.

Kill yourself.

Superior lewd edit.

Akko, Lotte, Constanze= average
Jasminka = big
Sucy, Diana = HUNG
Amanda= micro dick

Croix, then Amanda

>You are retarded and you type like it.
>Kill yourself.
Jesus, I just hate Andrewfags, they have to defend their special boy prince so much it hurts.
I suppose a character having a penis makes him an important one.

Sorry, but it's canon both Chariot and Diana belongs to Akko now. Croix isn't getting any of Chariot.

>implying Jasminka isn't hung like a horse

DON'T PORTRAY MY WAIFU IN YOUR WEIRD FETISHES YOU MOTHERFUCKING TUMBLRFAG

He really served no purpose whatsoever. I kept thinking he'd do something or be important to Akko, but nothing.

criox is the bottem

His purpose was to show how normal people viewed the magic community and how they can change.

Chariot is a textbook sub. She has an almost instinctual desire to please people.

>nobody

He was the son of an important politician, you would be surprised by how much power you can have with just that.

They are both subs now

as little art of amanda as there is, shit like this still manages to come up

gj

Unf nice

imagine a chariot + criox shiny arc or chariot + criox + fennelan

I guess. It was a waste of time whatever it was.

And I say this as someone who actually liked Andrew, but I'll be the first one to admit that his plot was garbage.

What are you trying to say user?

Jasminka is best girl.

Cardanon, when is the dead line? EST preferred.

Friends forever.

the shiny ballista of chariot + criox would be the size of the moon

Nope, Croix is the taller, the older and the more confident one.

So I went and tried to add some stuff to the screenshot to make it more wow looking. Thoughts? Did I waste my time?

>inb4 trigger starts swapping styles between shows for each s2

I think Croix lost quite bit of her confidence.

How so?
The final Shiny Arc was powered by a genki dama. It doesn't matter who holds it.

Oi.

America was a mistake

I NEED to be double teamed by Amanda and A Man Da

Trigger wouldn't exist without America

>His purpose was to show how normal people viewed the magic community and how they can change.
Then they should've had him appear publicly at the end to appeal to the rioting mobs and convince them to cheer for the witches. As it was, the mobs did that entirely on their own.

Haven't been so hard since Ennis

Trigger mistake was that they didn't remove Andrew or rather just make him a one-stand case and instead should give various normal charactes to react to Akko magic through different social ranking than a special priviliged schoolboy "normal human view on magic" where he wasn't a normal boy in any kind of sense.

Trigger wanted to give Andrew importance by all means possible for the story but instead it made him look kinda pathetic in the last scenes.

Or Trigger should go co-ed from start and give us male wizards and mix the cast.

what subs are good for this series?