Boku no hero

TANKTOPS MAKE THE BEST TOPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDYbIlR4qfM
youtube.com/watch?v=thCnuLgXdwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kirishima's gonna die

I want to fuck face-to-face with Amajiki!!

Best

I want to fuck ochako in the air.
I want to be fucked by ochako in the air.
I want to fuck ochako in her ass.
I want to fuck ochako while she makes ocha for her kou.
I want to make ochako happy.

no he's not, shut your trap

t. deku

>Alt universe where Deku is a 1930's detective investigating the league of gangsters anti police movement and the 8 precepts alcohol smuggling ring

Best

Man, what a great thread.

well it is a great show so that's to be expected. BnHA threads are /comfy/

Quit embarrassing your child in public.

I have just read some chapters. Is it ever explained why he received his powers?

OP makes a nice bottom

yes

Do girls like Ochako exist in real life? I want one.

He wants to help people.

You mean Midoriya? Because if that's the case, yes it's explained literally in the first few chapters and you're a fucking speedreader.

What If/Elseworlds spinoff when?

Poor girls?
Yeah, millions

T. Midoriya Izuku

He is a kid. Why not give the power to an adult that also wants to help people? I was interested if there was other explanations of why him. That's retarded. But again, the whole concept is.

>hand crusher presence
>offer foot massage
>had Momo use him as a step during the Kamino nightmare
Can we all agree that Todorobro is the local footfag?

I knew a girl from school when she was 13 she was pure and exactly like her, even in looks. Now she is the biggest slut in the while city and my 13 year old self somewhere in my heart is dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDYbIlR4qfM Post yfw the new ending song is exactly the same, but the stills show Kirishima and five other secondary male characters in the exact same poses.

If Deku didn't save her during the entrance exam she could have died and her parents could have sued the school and got lots of money.

oh come on theres no way they dont make the kids sign some shit

Oh my god I forgot about Kamino.

Momo was wearing heels so she probably had to take them off. Shouto is depraved

youtube.com/watch?v=thCnuLgXdwU

I can't stop watching this shit

>Have defensive quirk
>get shit pushed in
He gun die

What if the reason Baku yells so much is because he is kind of deaf from his explosions?

>secondary
But he's a main character though.

no its because he's fucking nuts

I need this but with Todoroki and footfetish.

his quirk isn't exclusively defensive

Lmao sorry famb you gotta be inspired by All Might to join he club

>Todo and Momo dancing
>Momo's shoe falls of
Fucking hell, you're meme magicing the feet thing into reality.

she looks like genderbent deku

If then, then she should committ sudoku. Father is All Night's sucessor and mother is a great acuatic hero. But the only thing child can do is deattach/regrow limbs.

So he can take Ochako's place.

In All Might's own words, he was looking for a successor with the same mindset as him, and found Izuku first
The whole point of the current arc is for Deku to prove himself as worthy because he just got told that he got it at random and that some people would have been better than him

when will they interact in the manga again? feels like quite a while.

Thanks faggot for not giving source the last time.

she'll probably I have another 'I love him so much' moment after he rescues the little girl

Because she is his and Tsuyu's daughter.

Wait for the shinnanigans this arc, I'm sure Ochaco will get her moment and Izuku will be involved

Never, because Bane will kill her.

Kirishima is unbreakable!

how big are dekus guns ?

Toga shinnanigans*

I like how his eyes do it too

Holy shit fuck off with Toga

hueg

>unreakable
>breaks

>he just got told that he got it at random and that some people would have been better than him
well, that's the truth. Pretty sure an actual soldier would have better mindset and physical aptitude. The whole manga is kind of a circus; if you want to help people just go around being a hero. I don't get the whole academy approval shit.

imagine getting stabbed in the eye while being unbreakable though
it wouldnt hurt but i bet it would be very uncomfortable

How do we save Hori?

So how exactly does Ochaco's quirk work? It hasn't been explained very well, but as far as I can tell,

>weightless objects retain mass and hit with full force even if thrown before 'released'
>Ochaco can still move massive objects despite this
>if used on a falling target it cancels downward momentum
>objects move upwards without any input from Ochaco

This seems less like 'turn off gravity' and more like 'magical floatiness.' Ochaco would need secondary super strength otherwise.

You can't just be a cop can you?

>just go around being a hero
There is a spinoff for that, and that's illegal

I imagine you gotta have quite a bit of autism to make a manga

No, no gravity means it weighs nothing. Did you not pay attention in physics class?

>that's illegal
No, it's not. Are you supposed to just let a crime happen when you can stop it? like, if someone is about to get murdered you just wait? nowhere on the planet or in fiction that is illegal. Unless it's shitty fiction.

He just needs another manly pep talk and he will pull through

I think it's related to g-force

No one knows how gravity works user

No one knows where does gravity come from anyways
It's pouring in from other dimensions trough strategic points
gay bomb

With the previous notebook theory.
>Deku becomes the hero to fill AM's shoes
>marries Tsuyu and has a child: Setsuna Tokage
>he dies to some big bad (presumable AfO) before being able to find his successor
>Setsuna travels back in time trying to change her father's death
>BNHA is the retelling of Deku's younger years as read by Setsuna from his diaries (notebooks)
>series ends on Deku's death
>Spinn-off will have Setsuna as the main protagonist trying to change the future
>Title is My Father's Hero Academia

>You can't just be a cop can you
everyone has the power to arrest others in a crime situation. So yeah.. you actually can 'just be a cop'.

This is bait right?

silly boy kiri's true power is the fact that he can regenerate when inspired. A quirk shared with most shonen protagonists

There are plenty of white trash poor girls that are also cute.

Ochako strikes me at the type that'll instantly balloon out and stay that way after they squeeze out their first kid.

The illegal thing is using your Quirk in public whitout a Hero License. You have all the liverty to try and save someone from a murder, but only if you do it like a normal human being.

Mass is not the same things as weight you retard

>Animeonlys making charts

Not bad

>when your girlfriend has bigger shoulders than you

Just doku feels

>if someone is about to get murdered you just wait?
you would be surprised at how often this happens.

Objects that 'weigh nothing' in space still have mass and take at least some energy to move even if it's less than if gravity were in effect. Ochaco shouldn't be able to swing the pillar around even if it has no "weight." Seeing as the other bits of concrete still impact things and do some damage, we can see that they still have mass and aren't hitting like balloons.

I think we killed hori guys

we probably have like an arc or two before he burns out so bad he has to go on a proper hiatus

The artist changes too much his style from each characters. Anyone else bothered by this, or is it just me?

It's illegal in most first world countries to do justice yourself unless it's absolutely necessary, Japan included
Most of the questions you asked about the motivations of the main characters are answered sooner or later in the manga, if all you want to do is shit on it because it's the cool thing to do, at least read it first

elaborate

Weight != Mass user, did you not pay attention in physics class ?

>The illegal thing is using your Quirk in public whitout a Hero License
nothing is illegal when there is a crime going on as long as you needed to do it to stop it. Shooting people is also illegal, but if you do that to save someone else that's legal..

>you would be surprised at how often this happens
For fear, yes. I'm not saying that it's illegal to do nothing at all (actually, in most places it is, if there is no risk for you); i'm saying it's not illegal to act.

Why is autistic Todoroki so cute?

well yes but what I'm saying is that it wouldn't take super strength to move that pillar since the only forces against it would be the rocks it hits and the air. And it's not like she hit the rocks with much speed because if she had it might have injured/killed iida. in reality she only gave them a relatively light bump.

That's completely reactive though, even for heroes

Thread need more Toga.

weight is gravity x mass you sperg. if it has no gravity affecting it then it weighs nothing

>It's illegal in most first world countries to do justice yourself unless it's absolutely necessary
Yeah, your point? i'm not saying that you should judge the guy (kill him, put him in jail, etc), just stop the crime.

>Most of the questions you asked about the motivations of the main characters are answered sooner or later in the manga
as people are saying, there is no further motivation, he just thought the kid was good and gave him the power, instead of someone who is actually more able.

So you're legit stupid

You'd still need super human strength to lift a concrete pillar of that size in 0 gravity.

>Shooting people is also illegal, but if you do that to save someone else that's legal.
look how wrong you are
In Japan it's illegal to carry or own a firearm.

>elaborate
Frog girl looks like she came out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon episode.

I'm thinking she can kind of charge things with anti-gravity-magic and it has certain effects.

A short touch makes it float and ignore gravity rendering it weightless, a longer touch cancels it's mass and makes it completely weightless to her.

Oddly enough, it will still retain mass and weight when compared to the rest of reality.

Mineta will end in prison the day he turns 18 for constant sexual harassment.

that isn't true though. She can move it because she doesn't weigh nothing so the force it can exert on her is massively smaller than what she can exert on it

It was a good choice by Hori, I like him way more than I expected to after his initial introduction.