Called sloth

>called sloth
>is actually the fastes homunculus
>dies from over-exerting himself
I don't get it

>dies from over-exerting himself
How does this go against him being named Sloth?

And greed dies by sacrificing himself for somebody.

Sloth doesn't mean slow. It means an unwillingness to do anything and wasting your ability for no reason beyond laziness.

Sloth is the strongest, toughest, and fastest of the homunculi but he's lazy as fuck, the worst example of sloth is wasted potential

Wasnt he happing about dying because he wouldnt have to work as anymore

He spent too much time as an actual human being.
Can't really call him a hommunculi anymore.

The ultimate feeling of sloth is when you refuse to do something even when you are incredibly good and efficient at it, where you would refuse to work for even 5 minutes even if in those 5 minutes you could save or destroy the world. Now that is sloth.

>gluttony gets eaten
>envy kills himself
>pride gets reduced to a baby

cant say anything about wrath or lust

Wrath dies in calmness
Lust dies from someone losing control of his emotions

Sloth usually means capable yet unwilling.

it would be more ironic if lust got raped

and this is why the homunculus are better in brotherhood

Could Sloth beat Bahsaka? no NPs or PSs, just a barehanded fight to the death

He's actually an above average underachiever like me.

That's what doujins are for

Can sloth kill servants?

All the manga Homunculus are ripped-off Rurouni Kenshin's Jupanngatena. They're just combined. Sloth was Senkaku combined with the giant guy. That's what happened.

In a sense she was raped. Mustang basically raped her over and over with bursts of fire until she burned out her stone and died. I mean they can't exactly depict death by rape like that but it's the closest we got and still sort of fitting.

>It's like rape except it's not anything like rape

It's impressive that you guys remember this as well as you do.

More like this is why the homunculus are better in the original.

He got bodied hard.

its a good show.

>muh poetic ironing
Really.

Lust was killed by a Mustang after being enraged by Havoc's supposed death, using Havoc's lighter, after she had fooled Havoc into falling for her to get close to them.

The first greed "dies" by being dropped in molten gold.

Well, in term of physics, a mass that moves linearly under constant speed exerts zero force

The more power you have that you're too lazy to use, the lazier you are.

you guys are tiptoeing around the real pottery with lust's death

Lust was killed just like this user stated but even he didn't mention itLust was killed by...BLOODLUST

no he was complaining because even dying is too much effort

Lust was such a cop-out in general. Fucking shounen and kids ruining everything. All the rest were according to their sin, why couldn't lust be a thirsty bitch?

plebs

every homunculi dies either an ironic death or according to biblical punishment

Lust gets burnt, Wrath gets dismembered, Gluttony gets eaten, the first Greed gets fried (in the anime it was lava but it's supposed to be oil).

I don't think the dwarf in the flask even feels sexual arousal.

It's only fair that his personification of lust is one that uses sex only as a means to an end.

>the worst example of sloth is wasted potential
Wouldn't that be the best example of sloth.

Maybe the joke is that they couldn't be bothered to make a proper representation of sloth?

It had a body and all, and the homunculi were meant to be personifications of its body's desires. Why would it need a personification for something it didn't feel?

The worst case of slot.

If that includes the 14 lives, sure.

>Lust dies from someone losing control of his emotions
Lust should have died in a gangbang.
She deserved it (in a positive way).

>and this is why the homunculus are better in brotherhood
2003 > all

She may not have actually fucked, but she used her body to get close to Havoc, and ultimately that's what did her in.

it's called gap moe

You're asking if Sloth could beat Herakles. Even without the multiple lives, I have to give this one to Herakles

He didn't overexert himself, he got thrashed until his stone power burned out.

>No NPs

2003 is shit

>it's this bullshit again

I dont think you know what sloth actually means or actually remember he got the shit beaten out of him.

To be fair, slowness is a trait in some cases of slothfulness. It's just not THE defining trait. Much like how Lust is not just about fucking/getting fucked. Or how Pride is more than just arrogance about one's accomplishments.

>slowness is a trait
But not required.

I AM GREED THE AVARICIOUS. I WANT EVERYYYYTHIIIIIING

That's what I said IN SOME CASES

So OP got their answer right? He's called sloth because he's lazy and complains about being forced to do things but he's very naturally competent.

It's like rape if the fire was his penis and it was penetrating her over and over again until she got burnt out

He was super fast because he didn't want to work but he was forced to, so he tried to finish as soon as possible.

>and this is why the homunculus are better in brotherhood

I would say that they're better because their nature, origin and weaknesses are consistent and make sense, as oppossed to 2003 mess.

>man defeats a woman
>it's rape
And she wasn't even human

The sin of lust doesn't consist only of sexual lust, any excesses done in the name of hedonism count as lust.

could sloth beat the other homonculi in a fight?

Naw. Needs penetration and maybe exchange of bodily fluids to be a proper rape kill.

except that fma:b is actually good and interesting, unlike rurouni kenshin

>WE MEETU AGAINU BATOSAIU

>YOU WILLU NEVELU ESEKEPU MAI AKATAMETSU SINKO DE LA KETSU HIRAMONEKOKEKEKI

>6 episodes letter

>HERU AI COMO

>run towards each other

>instead of an attack you see letters on a black backround

>MAI ATTACKU HOW IS THIS POSSIBURU

if the OVAs weren't so good, rurouni kenshin would probably be the worst garbage franchise i've wasted my time on

>inb4 muh older animu, muh trendmaker

ye fuck you evangelion is also old but is still pretty much one of the best anime ever made, and as watchable today as it was when it came out. good shows age well and dont need nostalgia googles to be enjoyed

The original manga was good, it was the anime that took it all to shit by dragging things out and then dropping the original plot after the second arc.

Then that retarded movie with the cancer scar metaphor or whatever it was

Like many user pointed out already, all the homunculus have ironic deaths related to their cardinal sin.

Maybe Gluttony and Lust, but the others would be pretty tough. He could probably catch either of the Greeds off guard for a moment, but once they had a chance to harden, the speed would just be a nuisance. Meanwhile Wrath would just Sloth up like a giant ham until his stone wore out, Envy could devour him in its true form, and Pride would probably do what he did to Gluttony.

And that last one is a scary thought given how Pride was able to adapt Gluttony's power to his own. So just imagine what sort of shit his shadows could do with Sloth's speed.

No, it isn't. The openings and endings, the animation, Envy's voice, the darkness... it will be imprinted in my mind forever.
Brotherhood is faithful to the manga and has a real ending, true... but the magic of 2003 is unrivaled.

Except this guy goes from static to light speed in a few milliseconds or something, so there's a need to exert some force to change his current state. In fact, given his weight, a much larger force is required compared to any other character from the show.

Who was in the wrong?

More specifically, he got thrashed by Alex Armstrong, who definitely is not slothful about his training.

Izumi wrecked him

And her hubby, and Alex's sister who managed to get in some good licks before she was overwhelmed by Sloth's speed.

Man, Roy went torch-happy so often in Brotherhood that it's tough to tell which of them he's nuking in that gif.

Overall, though, while he went too far in losing himself to bloodlust when he was going all scorched earth, his targets really did deserve to burn, brutal as it was.

It was only twice

In the same room, at the same angle.

I think that was Envy in this gif, though.

It is but he had every right to rage.

Sure, but he kind of diminished himself by so doing. The real harm that going "too far" on your enemies, losing control against them, does is to yourself, in the end. In my experience, the catharsis some believe the rage can grant you is outweighed by the harm one can do to oneself in casting aside your self-control, even without taking into account anyone other than yourself.

Thus my saying he went too far: for his own good.

I don't mind his rampage. A protagonist very rarely throws away the concept of good and evil just to make sure justice has been served.

Lust dies from not fucking anybody.

Go to sleep, Argento

Is Mustang the only one who soloed more than one homunculus?

He honestly could have soloed all of them except maybe Wrath. It's why they were worried about him.