SukaSuka

She was truly the happiest girl in the world.
S2 NEVER

AOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRxbi_jXMOE
a.uguu.se/cAvciFK7YQAe_Chtolly.Ganbare.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=EpEx9K25dWs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I
youtube.com/watch?v=D6quogQlrOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, it was and anybody saying otherwise is an ignorant faggot.

she deserved better ;_;

She has to be onee-chan now

Why didn't you protect her smile?

Can disabled girls become onee-chans?

That bitch killed killed humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRxbi_jXMOE

She can be my onee-chang

Because she wants to kill me.

>Chtholly's anime death was actually less painful than in the LN
It hurts and not just a little bit.

Friendly reminder that Elq did nothing wrong.

Somewhere deep inside his mind, a flame like object burned continually. It was rage. It was hatred. A mysterious and terrifying urge to decimate anything filled with the despicable force known as life.
Ah, so this is what the Beasts carry. He now understood why they destroyed the world.
There were still people not yet slaughtered, things not yet smashed to smithereens. That very fact occupied the forefront of his mind as an unforgivable sin. They were nothing more than specks of filth on the great ashen mother earth. They could not be allowed to exist.
They needed to be cleansed.

This impulse was no doubt carved somewhere deep within his being. If he wanted to resist, the only way would be to trap himself in a dream. Slowly, he opened his eyes once again. He stood up.
The plains of beautiful ashen sand spread out forever and ever under the starry sky. At the same time, feelings of joy and serenity at finally returning home spread out from his heart.
Shrouded in the darkness of night, surrounded by vast stretches of gray, a Beast emitted its first cry.

THIS SHIT ISN'T OVER FAGGOTS
GO BUY THE BDS NOW

If Beasts wanted to kill every living thing, then why didn't they kill each other off?

***,154位/***,170位 (***,866 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/06/28 終末なにしてますか?忙しいですか?救ってもらっていいですか? 第1巻【限定版】Blu-ray

They realized so late

Why don't they just their fairy wings and fly carrying Willem back to the islands?

Beasts are not really alive, without things to destroy, they just lay around and do nothing. They are simply "existing" not actually living.

On a vast, ashen plain, Willem opened his eyes.

“… uuh…”

He quickly closed them again. His senses felt off. He couldn’t see properly. Nor could he hear, feel, or do anything else properly. It was almost like his body had been transformed into a completely different creature. His senses and consciousness didn’t seem to be working with each other very well. The uncomfort almost made him want to puke.

… no, not ‘almost like’. I was transformed.

Somewhere deep inside his mind, a flame like object burned continually. It was rage. It was hatred. A mysterious and terrifying urge to decimate anything filled with the despicable force known as life.

Ah, so this is what the Beasts carry. He now understood why they destroyed the world.

There were still people not yet slaughtered, things not yet smashed to smithereens. That very fact occupied the forefront of his mind as an unforgivable sin. They were nothing more than specks of filth on the great ashen mother earth. They could not be allowed to exist. They needed to be cleansed.

This impulse was no doubt carved somewhere deep within his being. If he wanted to resist, the only way would be to trap himself in a dream.

Slowly, he opened his eyes once again.

He stood up.

The plains of beautiful ashen sand spread out forever and ever under the starry sky.

At the same time, feelings of joy and serenity at finally returning home spread out from his heart.

Shrouded in the darkness of night, surrounded by vast stretches of gray, a Beast emitted its first cry.

Definitely AOTS.

They walked across the sand for days. Under the influence of the Beast inside her, Nephren’s body no longer felt exhaustion. She could have walked forever if she wanted to. However, she never felt like it. Every few hours or so, they stopped and rested on some nearby rocks. When night came, she laid down on the sand and closed her eyes. Fortunately, her body hadn’t forgotten how to sleep. She no longer got tired, but still, she could sleep. She could dream. Her memories would one day all disappear into ashen sand, but for the time being, she could still warm her heart with recollections of the past.
Once, they came across a group of Beasts. On top of a gentle sandy slope, around ten Aurora were bathing in the sun, with their string like bodies resting vertically and their many needles retracted within. When Nephren approached, they showed no response. Even if she poked them, they twisted their bodies away in annoyance, but still didn’t attack.
Do they think I’m one of them?
The nearly immortal Beasts don’t require food. Accordingly, they don’t prey on each other. They stop at nothing to destroy all other forms of life, but in a place with only Beasts, they behave incredibly calmly, contradictory to their usual reputation.
Or perhaps that is how the Beasts were originally meant to be. Perhaps their strong desire for this peaceful state is precisely what drives them to eliminate the foreign beings who disrupt their tranquil repose. Perhaps that really is all they’re trying to do, and when no foreigners are around, they simply pass their time with leisurely relaxation.

GO BUY THE BLU RAYS

I bought the LNs instead. Both SukaSuka and SukaMoka. BDs are overpriced as fuck, and I say that as someone who just spent a hundred bucks to import books I can't entirely read.

I can't deal with this OST
a.uguu.se/cAvciFK7YQAe_Chtolly.Ganbare.webm
It's all daijobou right? ;_; right?

Knowing that the LN author is Russian-Japanese was revealing since Jap literature is more tolerant of "beautiful tragic" endings and Russian literature has an absolute boner for all kinds of suffering and bad ends.

>read the ln
>know what's coming
>still feel bad
AOTS

> very fast husbandou princess carrying at incredible hgih speed

> Troll not winning Wilhembowl
Dafuq is this shit

Burn the studio.

Are humans naturally superhuman or how did he git fast?

Yes, didn't you keep watching? After she kills all the monsters she goes back to Willem and Neph and they all live happily ever after on the surface. The reason we only saw two blips on the magic radar was that one was Neph and at the time Ctholly and Willem were fucking like bunnies and so they show up as only one blip due to resolution issues.

Willem is not into old hags.

He's not actually Russo-Japanese, is he? It's just a joke someone made last thread about SUKA SUKA BLYAT.

Nygga is playing the long game.

I was not prepared for this ending, I cried like a child. I dread to think how bad it would have been for me if I didn't read the ln beforehand.

It's venenum, I don't have to explain shit.

Why is troll into human meat so much?

;_;

That's not a good strategy since both Ren and Suwon are immortal.

There are anons who would fuck this.

Requiem in pace

It's funny how this show and Seikaisuru Kado seem to have opposing messages.
>Humans rock, our slow progress is beautiful and aliens shouldn't bring new things to us because that's bad.
>Humans suck, we're monsters by nature and the visitors were right all along but we killed them anyway and fucked everything up.

>there are anons who wouldn't

くとり、がんばれ!

This is the only ending I'll accept from now on.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpEx9K25dWs

I didn't read the LN
I went into this entirely blind
I cried like a little bitch as well
It hurt even more how obvious it was that it was gonna be a bad end since every character just spent the entire show willfully ignoring what they all knew was coming

going by chapter names I can guess that this ended at the end of volume 3
Could I just pick up from there? or is it worth it to read it all?

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

You stop that
You stop that this instant

I have read only volume 4. At very least, that's not bad.

So SukaMoka isn't being translated yet right?

Man i knew waiting for the end of the season was worth it, marathoning this shit was a hell of a ride 10/10 would not feel again.

I never read any of the threads and assumed there would be an ending to this. What a waste of time: nothing was explained, nothing was resolved, and the only surprise was Willem dying. I thought he would end up as a cripple crying himself to sleep every night.

We need volume 5 of the original series to be finished first.

No, the translator is still at Vol 5

sad...

>Willem dying
did we watch the same thing?

There's a few semi important things missing from the anime that would warrant you wanting to read from the start, but yes anime ends at volume 3 roughly.

the anime like most was literally an advertisement for the novel, it should never be a surprise that the anime gets shafted in places where the novel was fine if not better also
>Willem dying
huh

read the LN spoilers fag

Translator discovered FFXIV, we'll probably never even get the EX volume.

Did Chtolly went fairy allahu akbar? Why was she standing before Willem then?

>look up SukaMoka to see whats about
>find pic

no thanks i can only feel so much, looks like i have become emotionally weaker the more anime i watch.

God I fucking hate MMORPGs.

Oh cool, what server does he play on?

We had at least two magical suicide bombers this season

You will miss a few flashbacks of Willems past but nothing huge, would still recommend to read it all. The anime didn't show that much of Willems life at the orphanage and it will become important in vol4.

Do strong humans end up being strong beasts, are all the people who were better than Willem and got a sword going to be super-strong beasts?

Do not lewd Elq or any of her soul fragments. That is gross. Thank you!

Elq a slut.

Getting a literal kid to voice her was a great idea.

Maybe I will just read it all
I felt like there was more to that that we didn't get to see
The setup with the sage and the other girl felt like it could have been it's own show

but its a happy story, they all meet each other again

>wedding dress
stop this at once

>want to remove the dress
Lewd!

>Chtholly was the only fairy with breasts
What a tragic loss.

I remember back at week one when I decided to watch this without reading any synopsis and was expecting cute daughterus doing cute things: the show

I'm not sure about the anime as whole, but I will admit that this scene was on a completely different level.
The dialogue, animation, music and direction were masterfully done, truly a incredible climax and I think the episode would have been even better if it ended just after it instead of giving an epilogue.

Me too, I expected some healing and got nothing but sugar laced suffering.

> Expected cute lolis doing cute loli things
> The lolis were weapons all along.

Are the sales going up?

Fuck this gay earth.

I liked LN-version, where Chtholly forgot Willem at the end, more.

Honestly, the middle episodes dragged a little bit, but the first and last episodes are such 10/10's that it really pulls the whole show up.
Scarborough Fair / 10 AOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I

youtube.com/watch?v=D6quogQlrOc

I haven't read the LN so it is still a 10 for me.

If that's a joke I hope you suffer
if it isn't then I'm killing myself

>the beasts have the same dying cry sound effect as the crows in Bloodborne

It's not a joke, but it lacks context.

The wind stood still.
Her red hair, so vivid as if it were ablaze, glowed brightly in the moonlight.
-- Someone was lying collapsed on the ground.
Who is that? the girl thought.
With some effort, she twisted her neck to take a look.
Enveloped in the darkness of night, a black haired young man lay on the sand with a young girl held tightly to his chest.
“Ah…”
The girl raised her head and thought about saying something, but her throat no longer functioned after such wild breathing during the battle. And besides, she didn’t even know what to say.
The young man looked as if he were about to burst into tears. For some reason, the girl found that sight saddening.
Who is he?
Surely, he used to be someone very precious to her. But she couldn’t remember. She couldn’t even feel a sense of loss.
The girl got the feeling that she wanted the man to smile. She wanted him to laugh and tease her. But at the same time, she wanted him to cry. She wanted him to feel for her now empty self so much that he would be moved to tears. I’m a terrible person, the girl thought. I really am.
The young man’s eyes opened ever so slightly and looked towards the girl. A sudden happiness welled up inside her chest. She could convey to him. After losing everything, even losing sight of who she was, one last wish still remained inside her tattered heart. There were words she wanted convey to him before she disappeared for good.
Thank you.
She moved her lips to form those words, then, with every ounce of strength left inside her broken body, she smiled.
After a brief moment, the girl’s consciousness terminated, never to return again.

YAMETE

I CAN'T STOP FEELING

WHY CAN"T IT BE DAIJOUBU

This is technically the same at the end on both versions.
Only difference is that there is no internal monologue.

I'm actually confused what this ending meant someone explain it to me

Means nothing, just feels. Its a flashback of Chtholly's very first memories. Just extra salt for the wound.