Saekano

This is my dream life

I hope you self-insert as Megumi. Tomoya is a faggot and you don't need to escape into that role

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

>you're not a creator
>you just don't understand
>you left too!

DEFEND THIS

I dont selfinsert.
That bed scene later in that episode...It would have been the perfect moment to fuck her and this faggot wasted it.
She will probably end with some normie now

Megumi was already super in love with him, she was never going to leave.

Megumi won in the first episodes. The rest of the show was meh thanks to that

the whole premise of the show is an otaku-neet coming to grips with the fact he fell for the 3dpd meme, so it can only go downhill from ep 1

I fucking hate megumi. She's a normie robot.

>neet
I somehow have the feeling that you don't know what this means.

Megumi's date saved the last episode.

Wrong.

>he fell for the 3dpd meme
The funny part is that Megumi was the perfect example of a stereotypical two dimensional anime heroine.

Name a single girl like Megumi.

The shitposting has seemed to have calmed down as of late.
I guess all of the Eririfags have jumped ship onto another series or something.

Emilia from rezero, Tenshi from Angel Beats, post Aincrad Asuna, Chtolly from SukaSuka.
All those examples are idealized bland characters.just like megumi

Eririfags got BTFO hard by GS3.

They are missing the banter

>liking either of them

Say it with me: E-R-I-R-I!

A-S-H-I-T

Both are garbage.

>Megumi will never get a dakimakura drawn by Kurehito

A BEST

He needs to draw more feet.

Might want to rethink that.

Volume 13 when?

3-4 months

Marriage with Eriri will have more benefits, maids in a mansion house, and entails a charmed life. Plus Eriri is cuter.

Eriri a shit

THIS

Eriri a BEST*

>I have money!
>I knew him the longest!
>I suffered the most!
>Why won't he choose me?

Why do people like Eriri?

>Eriri is cuter

No

Most Megumifags stopped coming hete, many Eririfags moved on, but Utahafags are still rabid and prone to shitposting. I'll give it another week two until they fuck off to another show next season.

These threads will become a total wasteland after volume 13 is released. Good.

Dam, every thread i arrive to discuss something positive abot the girls is already flooded with best/worst/shit girl

>cutest by far
>wealthy family for an easy life
>purest
>loving
>values sentimentally and cherished memories the most
>handlebars during sex
>DFC
There's no reason to pick any of the others.

You know I've never liked Megumi before but this pic just pulled on my heart in a very special way. I think I finally understand the appeal.

>Eririfag samefagging his own shit taste

Pathetic.

>Good.
I agree.

>agreeing = samefag
Calm down, Utahafag. Nobody is out to get you for having low taste.

>There's no reason to pick any of the others.
There is, because Eriri is an annoying little shit and the other girls are far more pleasant to be around with, which is more valuable than money.

>I'll give it another week two until they fuck off to another show next season.
Sounds doubtful when you consider a certain highly extreme autist thrives on being autistic.

>tfw I will never have this life because feminism ruined all girls of my generation and race by telling them that they could focus on their career from the ages of 22-40, they didn't have to learn to cook or clean, and then they could wait to look for a husband until well past the age of 35 when their eggs had already begun to expire and turn autistic

>No new IP
>repeats the same shit again
>I-I wasn't samefagging

Yeah, keep drowning in your shit taste.

>annoying little shit
But we're not talking about Utaha.

And they have better bodies.

This user gets it.

She'd realize how shit she is and let you have mistresses too best choice.

Cause that isn't my first post ITT. Thank for pointing out the obvious, Sherlock.

Utaha knows how to banter, is mostly chill, would be far better in bed, isn't a tsunshit, and is also wealthy. She's a superior choice to Eriri in every way.

You're being an obvious samefag yourself, ironically enough.

All it takes is pointing out Eririfags' behavior for them to samefag harder and become more obnoxious.

>banter
Cocktease.
>chill
Stuck-up bitch
>better in bed
For a masochist.
>isn't tsunshit
Badly done kuudere and yandere is even worse.
>
>also wealthy
Not more than Eriri.

Nope.

Irony much?

>being upset because someone else likes what he does like

Utaha is far smarter and verbally skilled than Eriri. She's objectively more fun to chat and banter with. Only a beta like you wouldn't dominate a woman like Utaha.

Utaha would also not embarrass you in public like a certain spergy blonde twintail.

You are:
Nobody else is hating or getting upset. But then another Eririfag came and now you're replying multiple times.

Please use the superior versions

Your defensiveness is telling enough. Literally nobody else samefags this much.

Because you weren't there. So when you come here and samefag, you become obvious, and you get called out. Simple as that.

>samefag
>more obnoxious
You speak from experience. You're the guy whos sperging at people first.

You're crazy and have serious reverse persecution complex.

She is the best.

>sperging
>people
No, just calling out a samefag who always does the same shit.

>avatarfagging
It's like you're trying to prove me right.

Considering I'm the not the person you're accusing and and ranting at, I think not. Drop it already.

the best at being a shit

You're alone in that mind-reading notion and literally are shitting up this thread.

>reaction faces is now "avatarfagging"
Be careful. We wouldn't want you to pop a blood vessel now.

Considering you always respond and samefag like this after your Eriri praise posts aren't agreed with by anybody else in a thread, I think yes. Not even Megumifags or Utahafags do this.

>still doing it
You're exclusively using Eriri reaction faces, so that makes you an Eriri avatarfag.

She is the best and Utaha agrees.

I only pointed how ironic you are behaving since you replied multiple times to samefag. You are those posts, so you can't deny it. Believe me or not, I don't care.

Here m8 have a nice Eriri pic.

Only trolls pretend to like her to bait people.

>dominated and wrapped around her fingers by a bitch instead of being the one who does the teases
Masochist

>not posting that edit

Except I didn't reply multiple times to anybody. You care since you keep replying.

>THK is doing that again
Never gets old.

Take your own advice next time.

Bullshit. Utaha only views her as an ideal protagonist for a failed love story.

>he thinks everyone is like him and Tomoya

Even Utaha admits that Eriri is best girl in GS3 saying that she is her greatest boring heroine, so why cant the Utahafags just shut up and accept it?

He's an Utahafag. Once again Utahafags ruined another thread. Can't wait until they fuck off after moving.

If you aren't Tomoya then Utaha has no reason to like you, even less to pay attention to you. Learn to self-insert.

>muh boogeyman
Of course the retard who spouts this suddenly appears when Eririfags are getting flamed.

Except you called even a post with new IP a samefag, so nope.

She only calls her a protagonist.

He's not wrong. Utaha is tsundere as fuck for Eriri.

Eririfags ruined the thread with their shit taste and samefag shillng. As if anybody would choose Eriri in a Megumi thread. Utahafags never did this.

There's no new IP. You replied twice later and proxy the third one. It's just that obvious.

I like Utaha because I'm not like Tomoya, dumbass. There's no reason to self-insert if the MC doesn't like the girl to begin with.

That doesn't mean she thinks Eriri is the best or better than herself.

>THK
>moving on ever
Not even if Hell froze over.

Oh god, utahatard and eririfags ruined another thread

Only 2 of those posts are mine, not that it matters since they're not multiple posts replying to a single one, hence no samefag.

>Stop liking what I don't like
>Only I can shitpost and have shit taste and samefag

More like
>stop being an obvious and pathetic samefag

The other few Eririfags who aren't samefags like you never get this defensive either. Fans of other girls don't agree to every.single.post stating their girl is best either. This is how obvious you are.

I am glad the Megumi children have moved on to new memes. At least the butthurt for when Eriri wins vol 13 won't be so bad.

You literally do this defensive, autistic, and constant sperg out of nowhere whenever someone post Eriri even though only you've been hating and start shit in the first place. But, sure, whatever you say.

Utahatard = THK and he is cancer. The worst cancer Sup Forums have.

Stop thinking this is some conspiracy against Eriri and Eririfags, I'm just calling out obvious samefags when I see them.

This is why no one likes Eririfags.