HAPPENING! SPLC admits White Genocide is real

Jewish dominated SPLC admits White demographic replacement was part of their long term plan.

Full context:
youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo

youtu.be/DGs_GpFwHqo?t=2m9s
@2:09

you would figure they would've learned that those people want to kill them...

this happens all the time and nothing ever gets done about it..

Spread it to a right wing normie.
Redpill your friends.

"66% percent are white"

hmmm

They admit it because they have calculated that you can't do anything to stop it. It's like Titanic that's about to hit an iceberg in 60 seconds. Too late to reverse or change direction.

We haven't even begun yet

The (((SPLC))) and (((ADL))) have been pushing anti-white agenda for decades. Nothing new.

You're not allowed to be racist. But we're allowed to hit you. Your women want to breed with us. And we're stronger. Add all of that, and the result is complete and total extinction of your kind.

I sip coffee and play the fiddle while watching events unfold.

>shitskin muslim
>thinks white women want to breed with them
how come you guys rape so often then?

We're going to be the next South Africa aren't we? Foreign invaders will come in and cry victim and take over.

>We're going to be the next South Africa aren't we?
sort of since it started off with white civilization and blacks, overall the country will become more like brazil though, with even more ethnicities

Exactly, but you'd be mistaken. Calculation of you can't do anything to stop it, entails no wrenches get thrown into the gears, goat fucker. The problem with your strategy is you got too arrogant. Should've stayed quiet, roach.

Send these leftists to hell.

would i ever like to toss a grenade in there right now.

well,that is pretty damning... drop the jew's are responsible crap and you could properly convince many normies

bump

Jews are for refugees except if they are going to Israel.

spread that shit to the boomers, they should know what they've done.

>drop the jew's are responsible crap
they are tho

Whatta timeline to be alive

>they are tho
proof?

Gas all kikes.

Start a mercenary group.

Muslim women would quicker breed with big white cocks than white woman would breed with brown cut dick wounds.
Technically since you let jews trick you into cutting your own penis smaller you will never be as much of a man as a white man will.

You can't refute this.
No matter how much oil you sell or cars you buy, your muslim wives will always crave to be white.

i should also add that many people with conservative/altright views love or are at least neutral towards jews (including your president), while the people who do believe the jewish conspiracy also tend to support other debunked beliefs like 911 was a conspiracy/sandy hook/ vaccines cause autism etc.

so my point is trump's view on jews >>>>>> cospiritard"s view on jews.

>debunked beliefs like 911

blinked twice to make sure that merchant wasnt me, +1 kek, nice merchant.

bumping thread

bump

bump, this thread just doesn't want to live does it
:(

see user

i made a new one with some clickbait picture to keep it alive

Kill. Them. All

smart, good job user ;)