What did I just find? (FISA)

I found something earlier trying to find the memo drop. Look at this!
>docs.house.gov/Committee/Calendar/ByEvent.aspx?EventID=106765

To amend the White Mountain Apache Tribe Water Rights Quantification Act of 2010 to clarify the use of amounts in the WMAT Settlement Fund

Sounds boring right… Whats inside?
"TITLE I—ENHANCEMENTS TO FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE COLLECTION AND SAFEGUARDS, ACCOUNTABILITY, AND OVERSIGHT"

It looks like the FBI got its FISA ticket neutralized by this legislation. Any lawfags can take a look?

>docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180108/BILLS-115S139-RCP115- 53.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GCHQ and Israel spied on Trump. Parallel construction, no need for FISA.

nice

Got any more info on that?

January 23rd 2017 the head of GCHQ resigned. First world leader to meet with Trump was Theresa May.

They added:

‘‘(2) UNITED STATES PERSONS.—

‘(A) IN GENERAL.—Any information concerning a United States person acquired under section 702 shall not be used in evidence against that United States person pursuant to paragraph (1) in any criminal proceeding unless—

‘‘(II) the criminal proceeding involves—

‘‘(gg) transnational crime, including transnational narcotics trafficking and transnational organized crime; or

16 ‘‘(hh) human trafficking. =

+ more

this is hearing notes. The White Apache Tribe bill has nothing to do with the FISA bill. Interesting find though nevertheless.

From what little I know, they often lump a bunch of things (unrelated items) into one big one and then give it some name that has nothing to do with all the other shit that is inside of it (Apache Water Act - yes, a part of this act will do something with their Water, but that's not important).

If you look at the list under "text of legislation", you'll see the FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act of 2017. Rules Committee Print - this is the one you want to click on. Takes you right to the FISA Amnds. The "Water Act" is still sitting around the house.

so it hasn't been passed yet?

Is this why gchq was so present duri g the election?

Interesting.

Could this be a reason hilary and the rest are still free ? We have the evidence but cant be used against her

BUMP

No late night lawfags around?

It was actually Shinzo Abe in Trump Tower

PRESIDENT TRUMP

There's this doc that's in the wild.
80-20 it's genuine.

Called an omnibus bill up here

Bump

i'm 12 and what is this

Bump

They should have put this picture in the memo.

You peeked my interested

Bump

ALSO
This is top tier Gestalt level news!!

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
ALSO 100 subscriber montage memecast! Calling out E-celeb trash !!
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
>inb4 YouTube shilling anti e-celeb and eceleb

This is a community of ShitLords like YOU!!!
NO FAGGOTRY NO KIKERY

Or this one.

Yeah trips!

>transnational crime

While the Russia story is bullshit, it would obviously be considered transnational in an investigation.

uhh not to be a Q fag, but he posted this days ago. wtf

Correcr

Yes

Wasn't that about Apache servers? Maybe that was just bullshit though I do not remember it well. Interesting man

Big bump

Hmm
Also when i tried to upload the picture, google wanted access to my audio. Will upload pic

Q predicted this

Also looks like they are seeking transparency in foreign intelligence gathering used against people in the US. Have to send reports od who is targeted, why, etc. From what i can gather you MUST send reports to 3 different committees before "spying" on a US citizen. UNLESS that person is directly involved in human trafficking, kidnapping, abuse of a minor and narcotics trafficking. Really interesting choice. Even more odd, the timing. Done in the dark. Maybe trump and co will flip this spying on THEM only then can we have the much desired military tribunal. If im right about it all, it could be what we've been hoping for.