When the school shooter is a hispanic girl. they blame the innocent backpack

When the school shooter is a hispanic girl. they blame the innocent backpack.

Someone call ICE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Must have been a white backpack.

Kek backback tried to kill her. White guy owns backpack maker, white supremacists at work. Mental gymnastics is crazy

Absolutely unfucking real. These people have no shame, they will spin any story to fit the narrative no matter how absurd it sounds. It's so repulsive and grotesque. It's becoming so tiresome.

Looks like she pulled a Garcia Zarate

Call NBC and tell them that the backpack was Sam Hyde.

>tfw no IRL school shooting waifu
I just hoped it might inspire some more art like pic related.
But they're blaming the bag and the gun so it probably won't happen.

lmao

So we're honestly supposed to believe that the gun accidentally went off and hit TWO students? What did it go clean through one and into the other? This is complete bullshit

>.22
>killing anyone

Asian fetishists are literally worse than niggers

Something about a 10/22 as a crowd gun seems odd to me.
Even with the BX-25 it's still a .22 rifle.
I know I shouldn't fixate on that, but I can't help it.

>gun fetishists
Flag checks out.

Please stop breathing

lold@nips
mass shooting with a 10/22?
ouch!

Whatever, Xiao. Go skin a live dog

sauce pls

Even if this was true, which it most likely is NOT, why does a 12 year old girl have a loaded gun at school and what kind of shithole is she going too? I went to one of the worst schools in my state and there was no way in hell I could get a knife through, let alone a gun. Do the spics in california just not give a shit?

I would not trust a rimfire for that kind of work.

I'm reading that 2 got hit, and 2 others had graze wounds. So still pretty close.
I guess it's possible. If you shoot in the direction of a dense crowd (like there often are in a school) it could happen.
AFAIK though accidental discharges are very unlikely. Guns aren't supposed to shoot if you drop them and it takes a lot of pressure to pull the trigger (more than most people imagine). Yeah it's suspicious. There was that other guy who was there illegally who shot people and they blamed it on accidental discharges too.

>Aww Ching Chong I Shoot You Now (2006)

I don't know. Someone posted a bunch of them in a thread here and I love them.

How about this one, is it a different gun?

giv milkie stabfu pls

Seriously though, school shootings are no joke. Look she's crying now. Damn.

I don't get it. Worldstarhiphop shit pisses me off but every fiber of my being screams that this rice nigger shit is way worse. Probably because some people consider rice niggers to be human when they are, in fact, insectoid.

Oh shit, no.

>Two people were hit and two others got grazed
I refuse to believe this shit. Also the gun was supposedly in a backpack when it was dropped, making it even less likely to go off.
How are they planning on getting the students to keep quiet? Surely some of them fucking saw the shooter with the gun when they got shot

white mail bags are not innocent

Come on now, you guys know it's racist and bigoted to charge a dreamer with a crime like this ;)

I don’t believe this scenario

I'd be surprised if she is charged with anything at all

No seals around to startle her?

didn't some chink in college kill a bunch of people with a .22? The ballistics from a 10/22 would be better than a .22 pistol, shots would be supersonic at least

NBC: >black shooter; cuz muh poverty
>muslim shooter; cuz muh Islamophobia
>Hispanic shooter; cuz muh backpack
>white shooter; cuz muh whites are all psychopaths

Holy shit that kid in the orange shirt is such a momma's boy. Bullies can't help but punch him.

#not all backpacks

hahahaha

Yeah, but he had aim assist on.

underrated

Actually, .22 is one of the worst rounds you can get hit by. It may not be that effective for stopping an immediate threat but against unarmed opponents it is absolutely devastating. I grew up in a bad neighborhood and most of the people shot by .22 died while a lot of others I knew who got shot with other things lived. One of my friends got shot in the neck point blank execution style when some niggers surrounded him and he thought he was being jumped, besides some nerve damage he is fine. Another friend got shot in the side of his hip area with buckshot and lived. Another friend was hit by a 5.56 and has to walk with a cane forever and still has the bullet in his thigh. All the guys I knew who got lit up with .22 are gone, only one other person I know was killed with a shotgun.

.22 is only useless if you're in armor, if you get hit, no armor, the round breaks up real easy into various shards which cut your insides up. Not surprised desu.

That doesn't really prove anything. Shot placement is still key. You use bigger bullets for more of an energy dump to stop targets for when you don't land a good shot. Also .22 is unreliable in a combat situation because it's rimfire

>accidental school shooting

you just cant make this shit up

these poor normies dont even know they're putting me in a self defense situation

Very true but they bounce around and cause massive damage. My experience is anecdotal obviously but I have seen it enough times to know I would rather be hit by something a little bigger if it was going to happen.

Why are hispanics such ugly gangly things?

Sup Forums BTFO

They don't "bounce around" they have little energy and stop pretty quick.

My thinking is your thugs are shooting better with 22 because they aren't flinching from recoil as much. Gangsters don't shoot very well, bigger guns will cause untrained shooters too aim worse and worse because they anticipate the recoil. People flinch or even close their eyes by instinct when pulling the trigger and this needs training to weed out. 22 is extremely easy to get used to and maybe easier to aim for a kill shot for these people.

>Not a single white student. holy fucking shit
>90% of the school on free lunches

Southern California IS Mexico 2.0, I work at the check in desk at my University's gym and maybe 1/5th of the people I see everyday are white, this part of the state is fucking lost.

anything coming from that nog's mouth is the opposite. If he said the attacker is white, then the attacker is likely a nig

this is such a dumb meme, .22s hollowpoints can kill if they hit a vital area or an artery like any other bullet can

its still a bullet not a BB dumbdumb. Granted I'd take a speer 9mm gold dot over a 22 anyday but they arn't harmless, especially those cheap ass 25 rd magazines with hollowpoints that are cheaper than dirt.

California is so brown that any mass shooting that happens there is almost guaranteed to be a non white.

is this that 2d flash game?

Only rich white people can have kids in CA. You need to spend $800K minimum on an ok house in a decent neighborhood and send your kids to private school. They all vote to pay for Juan and Maria's 6 kids that will be raised to hate Aiden and Addison. Jeb says having kids you can't afford to feed is virtuous so sit down and shut up racists.

Oh yeah I vaguely remember about an edgy jap game like this now. It wasn't translated IIRC.
I don't know. Maybe.

He thinks Latinos are white supremacists too.

deport all families who send children to this school and close the school. US taxpayer will save 10's of millions.

Very little recoil, rounds themselves are light, no where near as loud as 5.56 inside an enclosed space (especially out of a 14.5). Even doubling up the sound out of a ar-15 in an area like that would suck, she seems to have just ear inserts, and lightwieght female Japanese can't handle the recoil of anything decent.

Wound / immobilize and finish off. Sound being "fairly" light will also help prevent earlier panic compared to 9mm or 5.56 / 7.62

>Hispanic
*Mestizos

Can we stop letting mexicans own the word hispanic for the 22 hispanic ethinicities, including spanish?

This is why America needs to use the fucking spanish caste system.

Mestizos are Mestizos

Castizos are Castizo

Spaniards are spanish

"Hispanic" means JACK FUCKING SHIT

She is the real victim.

MORE CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE THINGS

So why did she have a gun in the backpack? Why was it loaded? Who gave her the gun? And why was it pointed horizontally instead of down should there ever be a mischarge.

I'm a no gunz faggot but modern guns you can drop and they won't go off, even hammer fired guns right?
I know old single shot revolvers they used to only load 5 in them so you'd drop the hammer down slowly on a empty chamber to avoid a round going off.

So if I'm correct how the fuck does a gun go off "accidentally". I call shenanigans.

>why did she have a gun in the backpack?
Because guns are cheaper and easier to obtain than books
t. Obama
>Why was it loaded?
Guns magically manifest ammunition, literally from Hell.
>And why was it pointed horizontally instead of down
Guns have free will and a desire to kill/injure as many people as possible.

>his arm is brown yet he still insists on typing all that

CUTE!

Actually, I can believe it. She probably had a round chambered, safety off, bouncing around in her pack, just waiting to discharge. They don't teach kids gun safety like when I was little.
I

checkem

Either as you said, an old .22 revolver or some old shitty ratty Saturday night special

Kawaii desu ne?

Can't we just call them all spics?

>muh bouncing around meme

No they don't. Best lethality from a .22lr comes from using unjacketed rounds. I use RWS Rifle Match. It's a little more expensive but its frangibility makes it a great choice for dropping varmints up to 60lb at up to 300 feet. Have shot cats and dogs (including bull terriers) with this ammo with great success. If you hit a person with it I could see it killing very easily- franging means you could easily blow an artery if you don't kill someone outright.

Maybe it was some plastic nig gun

>youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
shit gunz

Underrated

White kid does the same he's totally a terrorist and probably Eric and Dylan reincarnate.
I hate the media so much it hurts my brain.

>cartoon
>doesn't believe it

>American education

CNN breaking news. A racist white man, inspired by Trump, shoots innocent children of color.

>it's cool guys she just had a gun in her backpack that accidentally fired hitting 2 students

This country is satire

That's a mini 14. 5.56 so it's quite the step up.

Uhhh. Nigga you RETARDED

>Underrated

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Picture of the bag in question.

Haven't white kids gotten arrested/expelled in this modern zero-tolerance utopia just for making a gun shape with their fingers?

why are Australians so consistently good at delivering the bantz?

BAN ASSAULT HIGH CAPACITY BACKPACKS!

ummm
she brought a gun to school
go directly to jail do not pass go

I was just thinking this, and scrolled down to your comment. Beat to it, yet again.

Never change.

Got sent to the office for doing that back in elementary

Don't be retarded. Modern military wouldn't have moved to 5.56 and 5.45 if little bullets weren't deadly enough to kill. This meme that .22 isn't deadly is really stupid. It's the kind of thing a kid would say after taking a look at the rounds and then shooting a .22 and then a .308.
>'Hah, well it's little baby round and it doesn't even kick so, it's not a big deal.'

Lel

Oh it's just like that undocumented shooter in SF
I suppose she just found the gun and didn't know what to do with it then it discharged accidentally and the bullet ricocheted
Such tragedy, clearly we need to ban all guns

>“””””””””accidentally””””””””

Good to know that as long as you put the gun in a backpack before you pull the trigger you aren't liable.