California politician wants to ban Elon Musk's "flamethrowers". In case you don't know...

California politician wants to ban Elon Musk's "flamethrowers". In case you don't know, they aren't really flamethrowers, rather they are just large propane torches that look like nerf guns and cost hundreds of dollars. Elon Musk admits they are just promotional items.
But get a load of this Miguel Santiago guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SantiagoAD53/status/958106625679638528
instagram.com/p/BeeYW0NA1HU/?taken-by=elonmusk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is what they look like.

Bumping.
twitter.com/SantiagoAD53/status/958106625679638528

Final bump, if nobody is interested I'll abandon. Here is a video of the thing is use by Musk himself.
instagram.com/p/BeeYW0NA1HU/?taken-by=elonmusk

The real irony here is that if the fucking retards did controlled burning WITH FLAMETHROWERS they wouldn't have these forest fires killing their constituents.

this. personalized flamethrowers are actually the best forest fire prevention policy

>instagram.com/p/BeeYW0NA1HU/?taken-by=elonmusk
lighting a torch directly in front of a picture of the earth. What did he mean by this?

>large propane torches

Nya ha ha! Is funny because you poor redneck can't afford them! I buy four, use one to light my charcoal grill, use the other three four spare part! Nya ha!

>But get a load of this Miguel Santiago guy.
I'd like him to blow his load deep inside of me. If you know what I mean

That dudes pants...

Top of the mountain Kek

wow californians really are autistic

Soon California will outlaw all triggers and you won't be able to own a power washer

You're joking, but I legitimately think this could happen in the near future.

Thats not a flamethrower, its a torch.

>Thats not a flamethrower, its a torch.

Thanks for contributing valuable insight by repeating verbatim what OP said.

How do these fucking retards manage to twist everything into something to be offended about?
>"End chain immigration!"
>"Wow, considering blacks were brought to this country IN CHAINS, the use of that term is highly problematic."
^ this was actually said. I didn't make it up.

Also, what the fuck? Does he think society is a 3rd grade classroom where he gets to just ban whatever the fuck he wants to? From the way he worded that shit, he makes it seem like he can just snap his spicky fingers and make flamethrowers illegal.

This is another great reason to get these shitskins out of our country. These are the sorts of politicians they elect. Fucking animals, man. We need a civil war.

I think California is one of the 3 or 4 states where flamethrowers are already banned.

Everything except going to work, paying taxes, and having sex is illegal in California.

thanks just bought $100k

i don't get it

sex is illegal now too

Kek