Nikki Haley lapdanced a dude in an SUV

Story’s got me hard as fuck...
clclt.com/theclog/archives/2011/02/10/blogger-will-folks-on-alleged-haley-affair-nikki-climbed-on-top-of-me-rubbing-her-crotch-back-and-forth

>We never took our clothes off that first night, but the physical relationship between us progressed much faster than I expected. After sliding the front seats of her SUV as far back as they would go, Nikki climbed on top of me - rubbing her crotch back and forth over the growing bulge in my pants while I groped her ass and ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back.
>John Mayer’s “Slow Dancing In a Burning Room” played on her CD changer.

>Nikki and I kissed even harder and heavier than we had before (away from the lights of the Vista, we weren’t worried about people seeing us here), and at one point I slid my hands under her turtleneck and felt her breasts over the black bra she was wearing.

>It was intense. In fact it was one of the most passionate “eighth-grade make out sessions” I’ve ever experienced in my life. Immediately, it was apparent to both Nikki and I that the sexual chemistry between the two of us was very strong.

>Nikki told me that night that she had never been unfaithful to her husband – and that up until that evening she had never so much as kissed another man before.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/370784-trump-to-support-path-to-citizenship-for-18-million-dreamers-report
huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/nikki-haley-will-folks-ph_n_593234.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this pajeet slut whore represents the US

what a joke your country has become

Photo from wikifeet...

Your leader is the illegitimate step child of communist pussy who believes that getting ass raped and murdered is preferable to fighting back. Your country remains what it always was, a joke.

>Another habbening
Honestly it doesn't surprise me. Roastie will always roastie

Canada’s unemployment rate falls to lowest rate in over 40 years: StatCan
globalnews.ca/news/3947536/canada-unemployment-lowest-40-years-december-2017/

>turtleneck

Immediately flaccid

Your senate just voted to make your national anthem gender neutral.
Not saying we're in the best of shape, but crap like this is why leafs are fucked

>Nikki Haley will never sit on your lap and make out with you while you grope her

shit

Hot as fuck 2bqh

good fucking lord

i detest this cunt, full neocon

...nice.

>#metoo

Trump to support path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers
thehill.com/homenews/administration/370784-trump-to-support-path-to-citizenship-for-18-million-dreamers-report

She's a far-left anti-white neocon shill to boot.

okay this was hot.

Hotter if it was Hope Hicks though

>far-left
>neocon

reddit please go

wtf i love south carolina now

Indian women are gross.

Nikki Haley is fucking busted. If she was grinding her ass on my lap, I'd probably hit her closed fist.

Umm..yeah...Pajeet whore or turbo faggot? Hmm...

Neocons ARE far-left Trotskyites and neolibs, by their own admission.

Hope Hicks is such a wonderful woman. If I ever got the chance to date and marry a woman of Hope Hicks quality I would sleep four hours a night and become the Michael Jordan of capitalism.

Nikki Haley would clearly have hot repressed sex though...and that brown skin tempts the interracial cuck in me mmmmm...

my, what a credible source you have there...

>1.8 million
Thats what? One weeks worth of immigration Canada gets from China?

NOT REAL REPUBLICAN!

every time

There’s phone records...

huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/nikki-haley-will-folks-ph_n_593234.html

far left are peaceniks

far right are warmongers

No that's how much we get the Chinese to pay for our shacks

2 Members of the jewish community and the canadian prime minister celebrating sodomy in flamboyant outfits.

really makes you think

>Chinks buy your real estate
>resell said estate at twice the price

Cucknadians are fucking dumb.

>>Chinks buy your real estate
>>resell said estate at twice the price

to other chinese

I would eat that Ass.

aside from race she is the ideal immigrant. like Arnold.

too bad Lindsey likes man ass
but good try

Because (((huwaito))) Cucknadians are too poor to buy and rent from their Chink landlords instead lmfao.

Fucking pathetic leafs.

Hell ya.

>hurrdurr the left is da religion of peace, muh BASED anti-Drumnpf neocons

Nice damage control, leftist neocon shitter.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. Component intelligent women are top tier. This is a political assassination attempt.

lol high school approach to sexuality.

When she first ran for governor here she had numerous affair rumors.

Shes a whore. A delicious milfy whore.

Thats what you get when Trump only invites skeletor and thunderlard to his fucking team. Everyone keeps looking for someone decent looking and the UN lady gets targeted.

u realize we profit tremendously thru taxes from the chinese paying insane prices in vancouver

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LMAO

S-POO-V

This is a great story
I wonder if she wears vibrating knickers in the UN?

Phone records: huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/nikki-haley-will-folks-ph_n_593234.html

Gross dude. She is dayshift at the strip club tier.