Newfags don't realize we only pushed trump to fracture America along racial lines

>newfags don't realize we only pushed trump to fracture America along racial lines
No one knew redditors would actually take it this seriously and flock to Sup Forums

>we
what did xir mean by this?

>I fuck goats ironically.

This is the most unconvincing shill attempt yet. You come in here, to our website, with no fucking idea what you’re talking about, and then you saying these retarded things.

We want America to be fractured among racial lines. It’s good to awaken people to race realism, which has been on the rapid uprise in the past 5 months.

>This is the most unconvincing shill attempt yet
Jesus we fucked this board good

>we

pronoun error. please use "kita" or "kami"

Who is “we”. You are being vague on purpose. You’re only trying to cast doubt and confuse people. It’s painfully obvious.

Faggot you didn't do shit. Stfu

>Who is “we”. You are being vague on purpose. You’re only trying to cast doubt and confuse people. It’s painfully obvious.

>be me
>push trump meme for help break america
>expect trump lose election, incite civil war
>trump win? holy cow, not see that coming
>left still insane from psyops
>funny joke going to turn into holohoax for real this time
>so many ruble

Wow congrats big boy, its not like the board was already full of paranoid retards.

It good to have you all here to point out obvious stuff so you get to feel smarter or superior. Whatever makes the big boy happy you are welcome to stay and waste your life too :^)

You’ve given up at this point. I thought you would say something better. You didn’t do shit to push Trump. He was a nationalist candidate that we always naturally supported.

well russia, it worked

>big boy

hahahahahah! latent penis evny?

POL IS SATIRE DUMBASS

Hey thats a new concept to me, quite interesting really.
But I dont really understand how you made that corelation. I meant it as a kid that thinks that is mature but is not. But if in your world its ok to think about penises all the time then I won't critizice you

It did, but the deluded OP thinks he had a part in that not realizing that he is a puppet, be it real or shitpost

Poe's law. Ironic shitposting eventually becomes unironic shitposting. Sieg heil. o/

Fracturing America on racial lines is what I've always wanted to do. If we can't find a way to permanently fracture America on racial lines my people will be totally fucked.

>we
hello newfag