A decade after his time in office ends, how will historians rate his presidency?

A decade after his time in office ends, how will historians rate his presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G.O.A.T.

fpbp

Unironically he will be remembered as the greatest president of all time. He will be remembered in the same light as JFK. Assuming he keeps on this path.

He really needs to stop the Jew dicksucking though.

MAGA

The worst president of all time, a criminal controlled by a foreign government, it's not even close.

>He will be remembered in the same light as JFK
I hope not

TRUMP will be the greatest leader

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

As the beginning of the galactic empire

Stop posting this in every thread, faggot.

The absolute greatest of them all.

Faggot

>historians
>mostly leftists

How do they remember Thatcher? The only Republican president you ever hear anything good about is Lincoln and that's because he freed the kangs.

I think you dropped something

((Historians)) will say he was terrible

JFK was turbo redpilled. Only President in the 20th century who wasn't a Jew puppet. That's why they had to take him out.

+1 for H getting blood eagled on live TV for high treason

>implying this country will exist in 10 years
The race war is coming.

unironically this

at best, they'll say he was "polarizing" and caused division

>implying there will be any leftist historians left after this shitshow comes to a head

Do you seriously think this escalating cycle of hatred will end in anything but violence?

this

lol

>>ITT Implying this isn't going to end in nuclear catastrophe.

(((Historians))) will probably say he was the worst president in recent history, possibly the worst in the history of the US. Just like how (((historians))) today consider Hoover and Jackson some of the worst presidents.

Consider my perspective. Everyone remembers JFK in Australia for being shot in the head as president.

It won't be a race war, it will be a civil war with racial undertones.

It will likely take two or more generations before President Trump starts receiving mostly positive praise from historians, as the current generation in America, and the West, are mostly leftists. I could see rightists gradually replacing them, if they contain their political views enough, however. It may take quite a lot of time to arrive at a point by which most historians are Trump ideological types, or something close enough.

>>>ITT Implying this isn't going to end in nuclear catastrophe.
The country being 20 trillion in debt and rising will ensure that the collapse is set in stone.

I love it how having a vagina made you a candidate for a 'history making President's. Mere vagina.

Not this one. History is being written TODAY, without gender as the story line.

As the biggest pro-jewish president in the history who furthered the cause of white genocide.

>10 years from now what stupid shit will someone say to spin it one way or another

who cares
are you fucking retarded or what

Made America great (for the first time).

As the best ever, the election that saved America from leftism

His incomptency has lead to an eternal form of "damage control" for the republitards. They will spend 4 years covering up his inadequacies, then he will lose reelection to basically anyone thats electable (IE, not hilary)

>It won't be a race war, it will be a civil war with racial undertones.
If it's not an implicit race war, the winners of the civil war will just make the same mistakes as before and ensure the eventual extinction of the White race on the planet due to diversity, multiculturalism and demographic replacement.

Remember, Liberals hate the White race and want to see it extinct. Conservatives simply don't care about the existence or survival of the White race.

a decade after his office ends, in 2029, he'll be rated a zero/10

worse than W and Nixon for sure. Symptomatic of the total corruption of the democratic process and media monopoly, and decline and fall of American empire.

I'm sure it stands a good possibility but never underestimate the laziness and complacence of the average American. Most just turn the A/C down when the house is on fire. People seem blissfully unaware of how shitty things are and the potential for civil war here. They are perfectly content with being eradicated by the brown communist hordes.

It'll take 30 years for them to understand the nuance.

>People seem blissfully unaware of how shitty things are and the potential for civil war here.
Did you forget that we're people?
Sup Forums isn't a secret club anymore, we are everywhere, if we're angry then countless others are angry as well.

Not to sound like a magapede but there's a reason trump won the election. A fuckload of people are PISSED. That's not even taking into account the increasingly deranged behavior of leftists who might be dumb enough to start this shit themselves.

Trump is already an abysmal failure. History will not be kind.

I hope you're right. I'm ready either way. I think the midterms will be very telling. If the Republicans make big gains and furthermore if the RINOs get primaried out, I can see the Left absolutely go full violence against white people. Which will redpill even the normiest of normies.

That all depends on who the victors are now doesn't it?
If the jews keep right on jewwing and cultural marxism takes us out and China/Russia alliance surpasses a stagnant US, he'll be the "tipping point" president where we entered a flat spin.

If on the other hand he pulls us out of this nose dive, cultural marxism is exposed, and China/Russia are correctly checked and fenced back in to their regions of influence he may unironcially go down as a legendary president.

Either way he will be remembered for a long fucking time. He is not going out like some Zachary Taylor punk that no one gives a fuck about.

It has always been the winners that write history.

I haven't seen another man assume such a place in the world during my stay.

/thread

No one could argue that Trump is historically irrelevant, at least. It's possible that future history books may at least tend to be impartial, regarding personal views of politics. School book types are still largely impartial, although filled with subtle bias, and that may remain the case, rather than outright rejection of what Trump had done, as though a political hit job.

Literally the same Jew-puppet as every other president since JFK.

He will go down as a boisterous status-quo defender who did nothing to stop the march of the neoliberal economic world order beyond pointless gestures.

11/10 already I'm done

14.88/15.00