Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g
erin.ne.jp/en/lesson02/whatsthis/movie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called skindentation, you UNCULTURED SWINE.

>thigh indentation

muh dick

I like it with some subtleness

>no dick
What's the fucking point?

I've never looked at a picture before with such concentration.

It's skindentation. Territorial Expansion is a fun term, that would quickly get misused as people starting posting kneehighs or, god help us, ankle socks, and saying it was expanded territory.

Is there an anime that does skindentation in the show or is it all in still art?

youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g

>>>/tumblr/

>traps/futa with Zettai Ryouki
Disgusting. Please stop tarnishing the glory of ZR.

We need more girls wearing thighhighs in real life

mostly just stills, you gotta remember animators get paid in ramen, gotta scribble fast to stay alive.

I can remember one or two thought fragments of anime that had it, but no names come to mind.

>implying it will ever happen.

fuck off

What's stopping it from happening?

>it's oppressing me!
c'mon son, you know western women can't be doin with that

Get back to work Mary.

Why does Japan adore ZR so much compared to, say, the western world?

They're kinda impractical as socks, they fall off easily. Unless you also want to popularize garterbelts again.

I'm kind of lukewarm on ZR with skirts.

Shorts though.

Bulging thigh meat means a girl is FAT.

Like this?

I see

Shorts are great but skirts have an extra level of lewd to them.

It seems that I like fat girls

leggings arent fashionable in the west

more broadly you could argue that womens fashion in japan is actually driven by men and what men like, which is sensible. womens fashion in the west is driven by women who buy magazines. and by gay men who design clothes. and also by sheer laziness (women in blue jeans - fucking just kill me baby)

>leggings arent fashionable in the west
they used to be. my grandma had a ton of stockings and shit cause nylon was a hot new thing during her time

nowadays though, most western women are probably too fat to wear leggings/stockings. your best chance of seeing them in the West is in a professional environment

but more realistically western women just don't have a delicate sense of feminity anymore.

I know I'm jaded being from US midwest where it's all jeans, but I can count on one hand how many times I've seen a woman in a skirt/dress, that wasn't outside of: formal occasions, bible thumper past the knee, or ol' granny. I've yet to see true ZR around here

it's a lost art to American women.

that's even better

>tfw have a fetish for wearing thigh-highs but never have a reason to outside of home

Leggings and stockings aren't the same thing. Also, in the US, Japanese and Korean skincare and makeup is becoming popular, so it's only a matter of time before fashion starts being adopted too.

Skindentation in general is sexy when it's not on a pig.

London

>Leggings and stockings aren't the same thing
ahahahahahahaha

Fuck off faggot crossdresser.

Not enough images itt

>leggings: don't cover the foot; made with a blend of nylon, cotton and spandex; always opaque; can be worn as pants
>stockings: cover the foot; made of nylon or silk; sheer to opaque; end at the thigh, held up with elastic bands or garterbelts
>tights: cover the foot; made of nylon or silk; sheer to opaque; end at or slightly above the waist

>they fall off easily.
Japanese girls use special glue to keep them in place.

erin.ne.jp/en/lesson02/whatsthis/movie.html

but Meari-san a best

LSE got me learning japanese and planning a trip

Skindentation is the best indentation.

Skindentation means the socks are too tight which can cut off circulation to the legs causing cramps and feet to fall alseep. Wear the right size

thighs do nothing for me

Meh. Replace those shorts with spats and then we'll talk.

Literal homosexual

>Unless you also want to popularize garterbelts again.
Yes please.

>show about thighs
>thigh service was shit
I've never been more disappointed in my fucking life. I enjoyed it for the show, the fanservice was frustratingly under par.

How do we bring about this fashion revolution?

Its perfect

garter belt as something to hang a cellphone or cute accessory from.

It's hot and utilitarian.

Spats are shit

How about ZR+Spats?

Skindentations are okay only if they're subtle.
Stronger skindentations just mean that the girl is fat.

This. The key to a good thing is not overdoing it.

>Stronger skindentations just mean that the girl is THICC.

Fixed.

THICC is just a euphemism for fat, deal with it.

This is an especially great example because the untrained eye is likely to only focus on the nopan and miss the thighs entirely

F A T A S S
A
T

A
S
S

>Toeless/Heeless thigh highs
Why eliminate 1/3 of thighhighs appeal?

SO
FUCKING
THICC

This but for elbow gloves and forearms

Damn, i want to fucking DESTROY Kanna.

I don't think that's healthy for a growing child...

She's a dragon.

>that feel when one of the few who likes manga Kanna more than Kyoani Kanna.

Dumb meme

No you don't.

You're retarded.

Nope, if it's there she's a fatass. Only in 2D can you put thigh bulge on a thin girl.

good meme

Also not healthy for my growing DICK

>hating on thighhighs
Who hurt you, user?

>Nope, if it's there she's a fatass. Only in 2D can you put thigh bulge on a thin girl.
You are aware that I am talking about 2D, aren't you?

Same can be said about men and suits.
I think women would prefer men to wear a suit and look presentable.
Why should it be only women who wear uncomfortable clothes just to look good to men?

Causing heat stroke is more than "uncomfortable". Also, setting the AC to a reasonable temperature based on that is being called sexist (yes, really).

>only focus on the nopan
Holy shit I didn't even notice. My eyes honed straight in on the thigh squeeze part.

You're the ones hurting yourselves by putting a fat fetish on skinny grills.

It's a degenerate fetish.

>Why should it be only women who wear uncomfortable clothes just to look good to men?
You're implying that stuff like thigh highs or sundresses are uncomfortable.
Wear them sometime and realize just how much better women have it when it comes to fashion options.

Chuckled

Yeah, I didn't notice until that was pointed out either. This is a general trend for me too, wonder what it means?

Do me a favor and tell me which one of these you would stick your dick in. "Both" is a good answer but not a valid one, you must choose.

A thousand fucking times yes.

I'm not a fashion expert, but I can see why both of those would be considered uncomfortable if t-shirt and jeans exist as an option.

>3D
Ew.

Everyone's read it.

Have we? Seems everytime I post a crop or page from it all I hear is SAAAUCE.
Still though, a trap can have some painfully sexy legs especially with kneesocks or pantyhose, that is so long as we're doing the "draw a girl and call it a boy" thing.

I wear shorts all the time over jeans, don't know what you mean kouhai, especially when it's hot out, yet girls just do shorts instead of an airy skirt

I wish I could wear me kilt without public indecency

Jealous two-faced lolcow feminists that support prostitution and making oneself into an ugly fatass bulldyke that, of all the hairy parts on their body, only shave half of their head but not innocent flirty fashion choices.

Dressing up in a cute sexy way makes a girl into a tool of the patriarchy, duh. Women should feel bad if they're average weight or thin because they've got more privilege than a 300+ lbs hamplanet.

The only real women anymore are transwomen, cis women are huge bigots if they make themselves more traditionally feminine and attractive than them.

Funny how slutshaming is a bad thing until someone gets jealous, then it's okay to crybully and shout misogynistic slurs.

That only makes it better.

this.

Who dat? she's S-tier material if she's tsundere.