Why women and people of color are being excluded from cryptocurrency

I thought this was a meme, but they're making pretty solid arguments.

I think crypto is crashing right now because it never made good on its promise to be a democratizing system for the people. With just white males (95% according to Thinkprogress) in the game, it's a surprise the house of cards hasn't collapsed before.

The point is we need to find ways to include more folks and this will benefit crypto and everyone with a stake in the game.

lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/

This was a shill article, but it does point towards Bitcoin's biggest failure. The working man would never be capable of using Bitcoin properly: he has a tough time using an eight letter password properly as is. This also applied to women, and perhaps more so, as women are more likely to be technologically illiterate. Perhaps this is why we need fiat.

Far as I know there is no exchanges that accept EBT.

???
because they dont want to get involved
i've literally never heard of a black female wanting to get into cryptocurrency. white men are way more likely to be interested in this shit.

you should all kill yourselves. absolutely garbage thread

...or loose pussy and stolen bikes.

people said the same shit about computers and the internet. Now only fucking 90 year jack asses refuse to use them.

Cryptos will be the same way. Maybe not BTC though

jesus christ fuck off you nigger cunt stop posting this thread everywhere you're a pussy if you think anyone gives a shit

Black people ain't paying no .001 withdrawal fee from exchange!

you're wrong. "crypto" is really just a distributed transaction log with a blockchain. the tech is neat, but has all kinds of limitations. traditional currency isn't going anywhere until traditional states are gone.

Exactly. Crypto will be a big thing if we include everyone.

See the charts to see what happens when we don't.

>needlessly complex

plz wimminz tell me moer of your shining intellect oh wait your too busy being a cock sleeve for 33 years, gotchya, enjoy either starving or pimping out your children circa 2022

Smart contracts allow for all sorts of things, that's the future of crypto

>right wing lunatics
lmao

years ago i went to set a wallet and i had to check a bunch of sources, i really cant imagine a tranny nigger going through all of that, overwhelm their little retarded brains

You can't fuck or drink BTC so what would they do with it? HAHAHA make a program so that normie leftist women and negros can buy bitcoin? That would literally be taking candy from a baby because they would lose any money they put in.

>computer

Ta og hold kjeften på deg

I agree that it would be better if crypto-currency were more intuitive. However, saying that all the counter-intuitive terminology is discriminatory against women and minorities only makes sense if you think that those groups actually are less capable of grasping esoteric subject matter than others are. So I think that this author actually agrees with us neo-nazi white supremacists and just doesn't know it.

>women and non-whites are too stupid to use bitcoin

that's what I'm reading right? I mean I agree, they are stupid, but don't they realize that they are agreeing with the so called racist?

>Google "how to buy bitcoin"
>go to coinbase
>create account with email address
>buy bitcoin
Yeah whoa that was hard. We can't expect women to go through that. Men, we need to do better.

Good old Rakim the sex offender

Wow, leftists are salty this morning. All these shitposts in the middle of the night. Its like something happened yesterday that hurt their feelings.

I'm a computer scientist and all my collegues are whites

WOAH HOLDING ON A PRAYER...

Cant finance it or pay with other peoples money.

satire, buy an ad fagget

Or promises to pay next week

Shills are sliding this thread, don't let them

Close. The problem is abstraction.
White men like abstract things and thinking about concepts, and crypto is a pretty abstract concept.
Women like the convenience of abstract money about which they do not have to think. The credit card frees them from having to think about their spending, as long as they or their sugardaddies can make the minimum monthly payment.
PoC like concrete objects they can photograph themselves holding as a status symbol. They be stackin them dead presidents. Further, most are ineligible for financial services because Jews won’t lend to those unlikely to pay them back, so cash is their only option.

sheeeit, dey needs to make dem easier to use cos we dumb n sheeit

what kinds of things? I read about 2/3 and n/m multisigs, and time locked, but what else?

because they are thick as shit lmfao ?

most women, especially most black women are only interested in one thing: being degenerate