Devin Nunes broke Donald Trump today. There’s no other way to put it...

Devin Nunes broke Donald Trump today. There’s no other way to put it. With the Trump-Russia investigation closing in on him and just weeks to go before he’ll be legally compelled to testify for Robert Mueller whether he wants to or not, Trump is down to his last few swings. He sent Nunes to the plate, and Nunes accidentally hit a home run for the other team with a memo that did the precise opposite of what it was supposed to. Now Nunes has revealed he’s about to make things even worse for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DOllxAZMvOs
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_living_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page#Life_and_career
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Trump probably has sex with his daughter notourguy.

All evidence against team trump nullified. Illegal search and seizure. Mueller and soy boys BTFO.

been a big waste if that kid was sent to vietnam. war is for the plebs

You're a moron.

wtf i hate trump now

A FUCKING NOTHINGBURGER

memo was a flop

Reading comprehension is low in this faggot.

No medals of honor just a bronze star with a v device.

This low energy leftist rebuttal is pathetic. Your side got caught red handed and the best you can do is go, "nuh uh!"

That picture of "Mueller" isn't even him you pathetic shill.

Trump was a rich chad

I don't remember Trump going to war so he could win those medals .

>memo proves investigation was started with an illegal FISA order
>homerun for the enemy team
>memo proves the Russian dossier was fabricated
>HOMERUN FOR THE ENEMY TEAM

You opted to read the CNN summary of the memo instead of reading it yourself, didn't you?
Let me spell this out for you:
>Steele makes Russian dossier.
>Steele paid by FusionGPS under the order of HRC and the DNC for the creation of the dossier
>Leaks it to Yahoo News and FBI
>FBI takes memo and Yahoo News story to FISC
>FISC allows not one, not two but four if not more warrants for surveillance under FISA
>FBI admits that without the dossier or the Yahoo News story they would not have sought FISA surveillance

Here's the memo should you feel like not being a sock puppet.
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Trump got my respect more when I found out he dodged it. He clearly didn't want to be another cog in the zog war machine.

Medals of honor.

Ah yes multiple medals of honor, an honor that has never been bestowed on anyone.

The Left can't meme.

It
Goes
In
All
Fields

No one being drafted wanted to go.
He's a pussy for dodging the draft.

If ?Trump went to war he would win the greatest memos you ever seen

>He sent Nunes to the plate, and Nunes accidentally hit a home run for the other team with a memo that did the precise opposite of what it was supposed to.
You'd have to be completely delusional to believe this. The most you could say is that Mueller could still jail Trump on evidence not obtained through the Page warrant. The memo clearly shows that the Russian investigation was tainted from the start, whether you believe it was started by the papadopoulos information or the warrant.

>Dems and Fake Media were strongly against the memo release
>"HUR DUR NUTHINBURGA!1"

Trump looks like a total Chad in that photo.
Mueller on the other hand looks like rejected cover art for DIE UNTERMENCSH.

Sort of the sad truth, wars should be fought by the dregs--mainly the non-whites.

Can anybody explain to me how Russia is benefitting from their "agent in the White House?" What has trump done that would lead one to believe Russia is getting their money's worth?

>that did the precise opposite of what it was supposed to
what?

also he has a habit of marrying hookers

I love how their blinding hatred for Trump makes Democrats forget all their values
>spend last half century bitching about the draft and say burning your draft card was the right thing to do
>spit on Vietnam vets when they return home and call them baby killers
>call the Vietnam War one of the most shameful periods of American history
>find out Trump wasn't drafted
>"wtf i love conscription and imperialism now why didn't drumpf do his patriotic duty of getting drafted and flamethrowing civilians in a war we have called pointless for decades?!?"

refusing to impart sanctions on Russia that congress passed with a veto-proof majority, for one.

>he’ll be legally compelled to testify for Robert Mueller whether he wants to or not,

Yeah, no. That's not in the Constitution. But you know what is? All of the power of the executive is vested in the Presidency. Why do libshits refuse to read the Constitution? It's not even long.

This is why the West is failing.

you didn't even read the bill brainlet

Cry moar faggit, Trump isnt
going anywhere and you know
it. Prepare your rectum for 7 more
years.

Nice fan fiction.

Their dynasty is crumbling.

Can't wait to see Hillary spasming.

>1 post by this ID
Thread's over, folks.

Wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOllxAZMvOs

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

The anchor on the last clip when they cut back after "Losing the feed" looks like he was just doing a line of coke.

You are a fucking retard, man.

What, are you baby boy rookie that Shareblue is sending for his first at-bat?

Faggot.

Damn, Trump looks like such a Chad.
He's like the guy who steals your girlfriend while you're on a date with her.

Are you new? That definitely makes him Sup Forums's guy.

Go back to r*ddit

>Cry moar faggit, Trump isnt
>going anywhere and you know
>it. Prepare your rectum for 7 more
>years.

lmao!

bamp da dum bump da dump da dum... bump da dummm bump da dump da dummm

ass reamies align !
forward bend !

hahahahah

>Trump is down to his last few swings.
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
IM WITH HER
did you here me op, I AM WITH HER NOW
high five op

You faggots are out in force at the moment aren't you?

Liberal propaganda bot.

Your right OP we cant let him get the codes
#imwithher

>Medals of Honor
K.

>1 post by this idea
Where there's shills, there's fire.

>Idea
ID. lul

You have to die in combat to be awarded the medal of honor. Fucking idiot shills don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_living_Medal_of_Honor_recipients

fake news?

Illegally spying on your oponent and still losing? Priceless.

For everything else theres the Clinton foundation card.

It’s time to up the lithium dude.

What? No you don't

Barron is their secret love child. But yeah Mueller has Trump dead to rights.

You sound like the slutty/gossip table in highschool. Lot of herpes and hypocrisy.

Trump fucked Muellers daughter?

>If you say Russia x3 in the mirror putin will appear with hillary clintons emails

lol I always thought of that.

no respect for drumphies cause he is a draft dodger, oh and by the way we hate war.

>illegal fisa

Which branch do you work in since you've seen the warrant? Maybe you shouldn't be posting about that on Sup Forums senpai

>jesus you fucking fags are going all out
sage

goy please, just trust them

>he's a pussy for avoiding being forced drafted into the Israeli cannonfodder battalion
Fuck off JIDF

He's 100% right. Anyone who was spied on illegally cannot be prosecuted as the evidence is inadmissible.

Even further, anyone who allowed illegal spying violated federal law.

Hey, I bet you haven't won a bowling trophy.

It doesn’t matter what the cattle think. What matters is what those in government think, and nothing will stop them from handing out PUNISHMENT

The democrats and the deep state are so terrified they’re throwing everything they can at this memo. Literally everything. They’ve even tried to murder Republican lawmakers in a staged train crash. They’re also trying to crash the stock market to hurt the American people. Remember, this is the same crowd that sided with illegal aliens over American citizens. Their clear intent is to destroy our nation.

But it’s not working. The revolution has arrived and corrupt Dems and other traitors are now in their way to the galllows.

This cannot be stopped.

There’s nothing you can do

Even online shills will be executed

You don't know what you are talking about.

Wow medals of honor
How many?

Nice try, ShareBlue. 0.01 sheckels have been despoited to your account courtesy of Mr. George Soros.

Being a libtard must be like being on LSD 24/7.

The shills are working overtime boys.

All of you know that if Obama had been draft eligible and had dodged it in the same way Trump did, every Trump voter and supporter would have criticised him for it endlessly.

I like Trump. I'm glad he won, but you need to come to terms with the facts. He dodged the draft and did so in the most underhand and ridiculous manner. He didn't oppose the war, just the idea that he should have anything to do with fighting it. Bill Clinton was the same.

blumpfh makes my hiney go ouchie

>Looks at flag
Nevermind.

stop doing drugs u dumb fuck

GEOTUS Trump got every Demwit in the country defending Muller. Now when Muller starts arresting hundreds of elected and appointed Dems, libtards will commit suicide.

I'm supposed to be more impressed with some cocksucker who went out there and caught bullets for Jews over a self-made billionaire and President of the United States?

Carter Page is KOSHER Certified & one of the main players in this soap opera:

Carter Page was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on June 3, 1971,[5] the son of Allan Robert Page and Rachel (Greenstein) Page.[6][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page#Life_and_career

Mueller was awarded the MoH?

Retard.

every fucking time

No. Not even close.

Did we not Ll read the same memo? Where are you getting this?

m8 you're so wrong, here's the real proof he's a shill

Carter Page was being investigated since 2013. The memo itself says that the investigation started because of Papadopoulos LMFAO

>the memo is bad for Trump, believe me
>I wont mention specifics about my interpretation of this document, just trust me, this will finally be the end if Trump. Its her turn.
lmao at libs actually jerking mueller off over serving in that illegal zog induced meat grinder 'conflict'. 50+ years ago, youd be marching against that baby killer.
also you should stop consuming HuffPo as it has clearly turned your brain soft.

McCain and Kerry are vets as well.
Doesn't make them any less treasonous

>With the Trump-Russia investigation closing in on him
huh?

>With the Trump-Russia investigation closing in on him

It's only took 2 years.

19 have won two.......but the last one to do so was before world war 1

FUCK THE SHILLS

This is top tier Gestalt level news!!

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM

ALSO 100 subscriber montage memecast! Calling out E-celeb trash !!
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
>inb4 YouTube shilling anti e-celeb and eceleb

This is a community of ShitLords like YOU!!!
NO FAGGOTRY NO KIKERY

>nice feet
>sage