Pedofelia

Hey everyone. This is Defango. He is a known child predator, that has a strong online presence, and he is streaming on youtube.
Right. Now. Please go dislike his stream, and send hate his way. He is known to target 5 year-olds to ten year-olds. He also had a channel that was involved in the Elsa-gate scandal. He is the link to his stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=H8_40dxTM14

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7168
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New pic

Jason Goodman is a pedophile and so is George Webb.

didnt understand this one, troo smart

Defango is currently dealing with a defamation suit against Jason. Makes me wonder about the motive is regarding the smear against Defango.

Not your personal army

Have any proof or just smear?

Sounds like the Jews are ganging up to smear Defango bc he's suing the fuck out of Jason.

>#learn-cryptography
>use discord for your extremist group discussions
kek

I don't trust Defango, since he always pushes that Q shit, but I know for a fact the true bad guys of that group are Jason and George.

Robert David Steele is in a league of his own and actually has integrity and talks about legitimate issues like zionism.

George Webb is the only guy talking about pizzagate how the fuck is he a pedo? You boomers are such retards.

Defango pushes Q but it is what it is. Q red pills the boomers even if it's cringy. Jason and Webb yeah 100% bad guy Mossad operatives

>legitimate issues
>Zionism

Spotted the naziboo

Go watch your hero mike Enoch ramble on some podcast while you nazis finger your own asses

Bunch of faggots

Here we go,

Go back and take Webbs dick out your mouth. Wouldn't surprise me if this was Jason. Webb is a cock sucker

Love defending them Zionist Jews huh you fucking shill. Just outed yourself faggot now gtfo

FUCK YOU!

Zionism is the #1 threat against peace on Earth.

>He is known to target 5 year-olds to ten year-olds.

Wow an actual pedophile. Didn't know they existed.

>Defango pushes Q but it is what it is. Q red pills the boomers even if it's cringy.

Q is a fraud. When he first appeared, he was legit, but the trip were cracked and now he's babbling fortune teller bullshit to cover for pushing a deep state agenda.

Nope. Fuck You nigger

You just outed yourself as a brainlet

Not your NYPA

Israel has tried to nuke the United States 5 times since Vegas.

Ohi mossad

Agreed - everything after nov 25th was larping. Originally Q got his Intel from Devin Nunes then it got co-opted and went to shit - true story - doesn't matter now shits gonna hit the fan without him

someone needs to catch up on the holohoax

zionism may be the greatest political idea of our time, it's refusal is almost entirely conflated with anti-semitism

just because the jews are on a high level end game that goes over the heads of plebians such as yourself, doesn't mean it isn't there

we may sound like we have a bug up our ass but that is jewish privilage in action, the ability to make it seem like everyone is talking shit already, so effectively you don't even have to start shit.

Nice photoshop shareblue shill

>he actually believes this

You do realize paddock suffered from a mental illness that runs in his family right?

Hi retard

I think you are no different than the majority of pollacks who are misinformed about ww2 and watched a few propaganda documentaries glorifying Hitler and now you think you know fuck all about anything

There are lots of evils in this world but Israel isn’t one of them

ISRAEL HAS TRIED TO NUKE THE UNITED STATES 5 TIMES SINCE VEGAS.

HOW MANY DEAD ISRAELIS DID TRUMP KILL WHEN HE BLEW UP YOUR SUBMARINE YOU HOOK NOSED KIKES?

FUCK YOU. ISRAEL WILL BURN.

Israel will send off all nukes if they are threatened

ISREAL IS FUCKED. I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO REALIZE HOW FUCKED YOU REALLY ARE.

TRUMP ALWAYS GETS REVENGE AND THIS TIME HES GETTING REVENGE FOR THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY. FUCK ISRAEL.

Damn right

>Spotted the naziboo
you're making this round of find the kike way too easy

Yeah I'm Share Blue calling out Israel and Webb you dumb mother fucker. Go home nigger Webb is calling.

Holy fuck Jason could you be more obvious you fucking cuck. GTFO Sup Forums you shill

You do realize trumps family is Jewish right? His daughter married a Jewish man and his sons married Jewish women. His bloodline is Jewish now, how does that make you feel?

>hurrr durrr star gorge self on duh clayyy

Damn right, a good chunk of Israel will belong to Israel soon, get used to it

>I think you are no different than the majority of pollacks who are misinformed about ww2

Kushner isn't a zionist. You do realize you can say that same talking point over and over and IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE ITS NOT RELEVANT.

Israel will cease to exist if I say

Mossad shills are all over this thread it's actually kinda amusing. Fuck them Israel is fucked Trump just let them have their embassy move to shut them up and set them up for failure. #winning

>Israel will send off all nukes if they are threatened
jews are cowards. they're either under your boot or at your throat. Once they lose control, they'll do nothing but grovel

You're gonna trigger the fuck out this nigger in 3-2-..

It's so funny how Mossad is now a common term and most people know there's something up with Israel and the jews.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Could you be anymore of a Jew? Ivanka is a dumb spoiled cunt and Trump hates Jarod so does Jr. Shill harder nigger

DAMN THESE SHILLS ARE PATHETIC

CANT EVEN SHILL RIGHT
FUCK OFF THIS SIGHT NIGGER

Exactly

Fuck you nigger.

Trump doesn't hate Jared. Jared is the one taking down Israel my man.

That’s Danny devito from its always sunny in Philadelphia.

The only gorging going on is you at dinner fat boy

Israel has a right to defend itself. They are surrounded by hostil Moslems and will do whatever it takes to preserve there land.

G-d protects Israel

I'll believe it when i see it. Hope you're right. I don't trust Jared at all.

OP is busted

>22

PRAISE KEK!!!! WITNESS ME!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You do realize this site doesn't like Jews right? Shill harder nigger

PAY ATTENTION

>G-d protects Israel

No he doesn't Jews worship satan. That's why you have a shithole warzone for a country and everyone in it is a complete asshole

good job

Yeah but what about Genie Energy?

Netanyahu would meet with Bannon before he would meet with Trump and Kushner.

Bingo

BiBi should have been indicted by now. That POS passed legislation making it illegal to indict him or his fat wife

sorry, digits indicate a real downside to that 69=
g-d protects israel, but g-d isn't God.

Trump draining the swamp and Bibi's investigation are tied together. All roads lead back to Israel and Netanyahu will be fucked when Mueller exposes the revelations of everything from Vegas to Sandy Hook to 9/11 to JFK.

How come they don't ever teach about the number shifting in your Mutt class then? Face it you're caught up to the jewish lie the day you graduate. To believe there is some other world of good that I am insulting is really something left up to you jews that give a fuck about history. you can admit to the jewish lie and still have a state

Dumps are coming on 9/11 that will def finger Israel. Really hoping the shit hits the fan as you say. Awangate alone is enough to bring the kikes down

What gives you so much faith in Mueller? I'm back and forth desu

Tbh

Very good point. Man that makes me excited. Hope to God that's the case

Trump is going to do what no one is expecting, he's going to flip the American Jews.

A. Marine Veteran
B. Intimate knowledge of multiple false flag coverups.
C. Interview with Trump the day before he was appointed.
D. Trump willing to go under oath and not firing Mueller.
E. Uranium One indictment already been unsealed.
F. The Mueller investigation has only been bad for the ZOG.

I also firmly believe that Comey and Mueller and Trump all coordinated the narrative that got Mueller appointed and what we say take place between Comey and Trump was kayfabe.

Comey's tweets are against the Jews. He even tweeted out the bible shit about A LAMENT FOR ISRAEL, WARNINGS TO ZION AND SUMERIA

Comey is FBI user imo. Look at how the most important question asked in this AMA is by a man named James. Also notice how basically every answer revolves around Israel having their hands in everything.

Long AF but it shows exactly what American Jews are afraid of and that's placing loyalty to Israel above U.S military support. It's why Israel ties it to our NATSEC constantly. wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7168

Will be mind blowing if it turns out to be true. I've heard the case for both but time will tell. I do expect Comey to testify again. That's should be a shit show either way it goes

Comey IS NOT FBI user. I know who that is, call me a shill don't matter, just don't want you putting hope in that angle.

Think about what FBI user said about Jared. I know what he said about him is accurate just saying

I know who you are. I think. Are you Defango? You type exactly how he talks. Comey is FBI user nigger.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.
(Trump talking about Israel)

Jared IS in an occult toolbox. The only way to beat them is to use the knowledge they have against them.

Occult knowledge isn't inherently evil. The evil is inside the person.

I'm not defango lmao. That said Comey is not FBI user. Continue believing that if you like don't give AF just trying to help you out

Present me with another theory. It's definitely not a data analyst like they say on the Sup Forums ama.

Comey may have flipped as I said I'm on the fence. Will be interesting to see what happens when he testifies again.

It was a mid level FBI agent. Simple as that.

I'm not dropping names for obvious reasons but def not Comey.

>mid level FBI agent
>knows intimate details about Jared Kushner delving into the occult.

Comey is more plausible.

comey? comey is a traitor as far as we know

I literally know who it is, he's a whistleblower not Comey.

That I think is more plausible

No he isn't. Have you even been paying attention to the discussion that's taken place? Don't chime in unless you say something and back it up .

I know your going off of WH user info. Again that could have been a larp, so far Muellers investigation has done nothing but exposed people. I will say I wonder who leaked the original texts from Strozk? Maybe Mueller?

These numbers speak for themselves

>Comey may have flipped as I said I'm on the fence.
you fucking moron, are on dope ?
comey is a left wing commie trashbag with arrogance so large he would ass fuck you through your mouth and you'd thank him before dying, then he'd say he deserves a medal for it

I have trips ya got me