Even Poland ain't safe from SJWs

Better be ready for get your jobs stolen because you weren't born woman. It's only the beginning.

>The principle of equal opportunities for women and men and non-discrimination of people with disabilities

>§ 6
>The project will be implemented in accordance with the principle of equal opportunities for women and men and non-discrimination of people with disabilities.

>According to the assumptions of the project, 62.5% of the project's participants will be women, because they are struggling with with the social role imposed on them and stereotyping.

wazon.org.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=146

Also in past few days i've been hearing radio programs (at Antyradio) in which they only talk about fags in possitive way and insults and makes fun of anyone who doesn't agree with studio feminist and her's "ally".
That same Radio few months or even few years was really neat it made me easier to fall asleep. I didn't need to look for songs on spotify to play since i had similar taste

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.pm/po/res/26646766.html#26647133
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST FUCKING FIX IT YOU FUCK

how i'm supposed to fix it? they are funded by jews like soros and european union

Meme this shit and get people to think about it rationally. There may be left-leaning Poles but they know bullshit when they see it written black on white. There are no equal and more equal people.
I co to kurwa jest wazon w ogóle, nie klikam tego syfu.

JEBAĆ WYBORCZĄ I ŻYDA MICHNIKA
STAWIAM 15 GROSZY ŻE ON I JEGO KOLEDZY Z SYJONU ZA TYM STOJĄ
NIE DAMY SIĘ
FUCK JEWS AND SOROS AND ALL THE BULLSHIT THEY PUSH

I mean who is Zandberg
he is dumber than Ryszard "6 Króli" Petru
he have backing of internatiolan jewry and Russians, as proofed by dconnections to that young guy who is important in Gdańsk that have Russian wife and spends large sums of money to pay KOD

You know it's never gonna happen, right?

what do we do about the concrete problem?

>Nobody owes you affection
>OK cunt
>omg how can you be so disrespectful! Treat people with kindness!

Women screeching is universal

We got to clean up this jewish circus once and for all.

>ain't safe from SJWs
Have you been living under a rock?
Poland was always full of SJW. What you now call "based" is just that, SJ. They just have different views and opinions from American SJWs.

>Poland was always full of SJW
but we called them pedały and moved on
how was that a problem?

>Celem realizacji zadania publicznego pod tytułem „Praca dla nas!” jest zwiększenie zatrudnienia osób z niepełnosprawnościami w strukturach Urzędu Miasta st. Warszawy oraz podnoszenie ich kwalifikacji.

Top kek, being a woman is a disability now.

also pic rel says everything.

co to za gówno i powiedz my czy Gronkowiec-(((Waltz))) za tym stoi

>wazon
It's an organization for helping disabled people.
Go figure.

To dosłownie nic anonku. Jakas organizacja pomagająca niepełnosprawnym wyznaczyła sobie (powtarzam, sobie - swojej organizacji) za cel pomoc w znalezieniu pracy minimum 320 bezrobotnym, niepełnosprawnym osobom. 62% z tych osób to bedą kobiety, gdyż wg tej organizacji niepełnosprawne kobiety mają większe problemy ze znalezieniem pracy niż niepełnosprawni mężczyźni.

Wszystko jest na stronie podanej w linku OP napisane, wystarczy przeczytać.

And it is really ok
That's look like some kind of bureaucratic work for the country for shit salary, but when you are hired then you work till you die
They just probably want more woman, because many men won't settle for shit wage for whole of their life
Just look on how many women are in ZUS or US and you will get the picture

>minimum 320 bezrobotnym,
i ilu znaleźli tak naprawdę?
no kurwa to są żydowskie sztuczki
jak wszystkie fundacje, including Owsiak's GREAT ORCHESTRA OF CHRISTMAS HELPING

>no kurwa to są żydowskie sztuczki
jak wszystkie fundacje, including Owsiak's GREAT ORCHESTRA OF CHRISTMAS HELPING

Niestety muszę się z tym zgodzić, nikt nie pomaga bezinteresownie.

>Realizatorem zadania publicznego jest Stowarzyszenie Niepełnosprawni dla Środowiska EKON, którego siedziba mieści się w Warszawie, przy ul. Jakuba Mortkowicza 5.

Projekt w 100% finansowany jest z budżetu Miasta Stołecznego Warszawy.

Realizację projektu nadzoruje Biuro Pomocy i Projektów Społecznych Urzędu Miasta Stołecznego Warszawa.

Jak widać trwa tutaj walka o fundusze miejskie i każdy chce kawałek tortu. Ale nie różni się to w zasadzie niczym od funduszu partycypacyjnego. A później miasto funduje lekcje yogi dla mieszkańców w podeszłym wieku warte 100k zł, podczas gdy ulice dziurawe jak ser szwajcarski.

Where does this rule apply? What the fuck is wazon? Literally never heard the word in context other than the dish for flowers.

>nikt nie pomaga bezinteresownie.
wrong
I believein Jerzy dla Jeży for example
anyhow hana gronk shoul be kill

Seems like the polish death camps will be truly be polish this time around.

>POLAND STRONK

Hahahahhahhahahaggahgagha!!!

PANOWIE PANOWIE

TAMTEN ZNÓW PISZE NA TEMAT POLAKÓW

PISZE ŻE TRZEBA ZŁAMAĆ PRAWACKI DUCH W POLAKACH

ZAPRASZAM DO OBRAŻANIA :)

2ch.pm/po/res/26646766.html#26647133

How your Welsh studies?

why does fucking polish have so many w,y and sz letters, barely sounds like a slavic language

shut up we are most slavic of all slavs

t. germanic rape baby

t. turkish rape baby

>equal
>except not at all
Lefties sure are retarded.