Was GERMANY told to shut up by The USA

AMERICAN F-35 is in big trouble.
German Air Force chief told to stop talking about the F-35 or risk being fired – reports.
Germany’s Air Force chief “will likely be fired” if he “says ‘F-35’ again,”
a local defense expert reports as debate about the Luftwaffe’s next-generation fighter jet grows in German military circles.
The news comes amid reports that the German Air Force (the Luftwaffe) is mulling replacement options for its aging Panavia Tornado jets.
The Tornado, designed and brought to service during the Cold War, fails to meet the requirements of modern warfare. Finding suitable options has, however, proved difficult.

Some military chiefs, like Luftwaffe commander General Karl Muellner, advocate the Lockheed Martin-built F-35.
Government officials favor an upgraded version of Joint Strike Fighter’s European contender, the Eurofighter Typhoon.

Christian Thiels, a defense expert and military correspondent with ARD public broadcaster, reported that Muellner was told to stop talking about the F-35.
“Luftwaffe sources tell me, if Germany's Air Force Chief says 'F35' once again, he will likely be fired.
Seems [like] political leadership is still leaning towards EU-solution (either nuke-capable Typhoon-upgrade or new European jet),” he tweeted.
rt.com/news/417708-germany-f35-airforce-row/

I guess German engineers know what junk is.KEK

Reminder that Germans have no freedom of speech, everything they say is through a filter of their own self-loathing.

Norway fulfilled its NATO obligations and bought F35s. Germoney should do the same.

Or else stop complaining about jet planes and start complaining about rapefugees.

The F-35 is a fantastic aircraft. Please buy it! Putin approves.

By the way, the Israeli airforce also is considering dropping the F-35 for new F-15.

I think EU rules mean they are obliged to buy eurofighters, if anything.
I vaguely remember the UK "had" to "choose" them, and then twist logic to argue it was only good sense on the part of the government.

Why is the EU government such cucks? At least in the case of your government you actually cockblocked the Libya invastion at first, and voted for Brexit (even though it's been lipdick menopause city since then)

Tornado still works well as long as you actually maintain them

And how the fuck is the Typhoon a "contender" for F35? They serve different purposes

They know they can lose a war and we will just fight it for them. Might as well support their own.

The Typhoon is over-engineered trash. It has a similar level of complexity to the f-35 while accomplishing a fraction of its capability. All the euro fighters have like 1/3 of the planes operational. 2/3 are literally parts scrap.

What a joke.

They may as well buy supertucanos.

FIX IT AGAIN TONY

Germany is not free, if it would, we wouldn't have done so much shit and would be richer now.
Germany is opressed by the United Shit of Amerika.
That is one reason why the world want USA see burn

So it's time to vote for Merkel again?

Yes its our fault you're paying Greece's debt.
I admit its our fault that Hitler lost. But you fucked yourselves pretty good all on your own.

>Be germany
>Want to get out from under USA influence
>Make the US Europe
>Itl be great they can buy all our goods and keep our currency down for exports
>End up paying for all the other countries
The eternal kraut

It is a kike idea to get the USE, but the kikes rule from USA.
We never wanted the euro and don't want the USE.
There is everything ruled by the kikes.
For example nobody who speaks a 3rd language, is it russian, italian, french whatever is watching the german news, because they lie openly and don't bring important news.

She is a kike doll

I'm not going to lie. I have black friends who laugh at her.

Buying 120 to 150 F-35s is the only sensible approach to the current state of the Luftwaffe.

In return Trump should give the EU a free trade deal covering goods and agribusiness.

The Kikes are not American either.
We never wanted their jewry.

Get your priorities straight. America is not free either.

Ill trade you 100 F-35s for all your supply of bratwursts and fancy beer

Half europe laughts at us, thats the reason we have the AFD grown, because the german people wake slowly up, because they see the problems by their own eyes and the old voters who paid for their rente over 35 years don't get a shit.
The two party system in germany is about to die

Find Polish imports who sell hand-made kielbsa and kiska from the back of the store. This will cure your woes if you know how to cook.

WE

You'd better learn fast. The whole program is to set up the bomb before you have time to make your time, hanz. Don't your countrymen know what "final solution" is being executed against your people?

So Jewmany won’t buy F35?

One of America's whores, Australia, now has a big fuck up in the F-35 order too.
But that's fine because you wouldn't expect a whore to go for a real fight in a real war. The whole F35 orders made by America's whores are simply to send money to their master.

I know about the "entlösung" over "den deutschen Michel" , but I believ that the jew will be punished again.
The red haired will have a comeback.
But I think it wont be on the german land anymore.
The german people will flee from shitskins to the east and then build a new big state at the slavs state.
Then the east west conflict will start again and a lot of shitskins will be slaughtered

it's just reaganomics brah

Till the blockchain get standart and the gold come back from amerimutt

we deliver high end tech to Russia for free and don not worry : by 2033 the kikes and freemasons will have ruined the united states of america. stay mad my nigger ( and by the way : 99% of your wasp population is irrelevant in the industry 4.0 ) good night nigger

> pay subventions for our military complex goy
If we pay 1 billion per f 35 in subvention tax for Lockheed we might as well use that money for our own military complex