The ship is turning

The ship is turning

He will say something retarded tomorrow, and it'll go back down. He is incapable of keeping a rising approval rating for more than two days.

He should stay classy and not say anything stupid for a while and see how is numbers are affected.

only -12 lmao

wait till the stock market keeps crashing

No. He's getting a small bump after his SOTU address, an event where he is able to command a monologue and speak unchallenged. His stunts will wear thin, he'll say some more stupid things on Twitter, and the special prosecutor will begin making big moves soon enough.

Trump gets off on insulting people, he loves to read the news about his latest insult, he probably even faps to it, or has Melania whack him on the butt with the rolled up NYT calling him a bad boy etc, so since he cant stop this delinquent behavior, he will never be popular

Oh, I thought we couldn't trust the polls, Trumpkin...

>still caring about approval ratings

Why?

FUCK DUMP

No it won't . People are starting to realize that they don't need to see a tweet from Donald but still enjoy a strong economy. Eventually they'll start getting angrier and discontent with the media more and more

Clinton was the first black/Jazz president, Obama was the first catlady/swpl president, and Trump was the first African-American/hip hop president

>tfw even the rigged polls show Trumpism is winning
I’d be worried if I were you.

Just to keep you motivated, Trump’s approval turned around and started going up after he called out violence by the “alt-left” at Charlottesville and criticised the media for not covering it

>We can now trust the 'rigged polls' now because we like the "result"

>We can trust the polls now because we like the result and it BTFOs the alt-left soyboy cucks and the FAKENEWS media!

Kys

Terrific argument.

RealClearPolitics predicted the election fairly well.

a little underrated

Prediction is not the same as opinion polling, and you know it.

There's no need to dignify your strawman with an argument

It's not a strawman if it is accurate.

You still should

You don’t deserve that flag

Media always stirs something up when his approval rating is getting too high. Charlottesville and the shithole comments are two that I can remember.

Whatever, the flag doesn't mean anything anymore anyway.

uh oh
its almost time for Sup Forums to become contrarian soon

just wait till normies accept trump and he's their new normie meme

>unemployment well below 5%, projected to hit 3.5%
>wages rising
>being surprised that this causes the stock market to fall

On top of that, the fed is raising interest rates. This is literally nothing. This is a natural economic consequence of the current changes that are occurring.