archive.is/Ll2GR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

YES ALCOHOL
YES CIGARETTES

they finally found the 400 pound man

awoooo

Almost 3 am, what am i still doing up?

Anybody else get sleepy? This memo is clearly a big nothingburger.

MAGA

It's AWOOOVEMENT!

THANKS FOR BAKING!

REAL AWOO HOURS CONTINUE!

Drink with the rest of us

3rd shift reporting in. I just woke up a few hours ago. I'll be here all night.

JEB NO

Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled

No apologies, it's not your fault, wasn't regular Russians fault either.

We probably just strong armed him into helping with the cyber war against the Chinese

Apparently posting tay

Eminem suicides this year.
North Korean and South Korean make peace.
Obummer arrested and throw in jail.
2018 Red Storm
2020 Trump elected in landslide

Why does Russia just sit back and let the Jew smear their name so badly? They've never once denied any of this shit.

>hackers - in title
>spammer - in actual article

I have a couple Blue Moons left and 1 nip of some trash shit.

Always time for TayTay

Why is everyone saying the memo is a dud when it says im plain english that the initial request for surveillance was based off (and subsequently passed from) a hit peice made by the DNC and paid for by the clinton campaign

Looking good. Be ready with it on April 1st

S

North and South won't make peace, that would mean the end of the North

The rest is true

Because it's making them seem more powerful than they really are. Fear is stronger than respect on the worlds stage.

don't be a coont
Also updated version with correct name attached
nn ya glorious bastards

Posting rare Tay feet pics by the looks of it.

post kloss

>The DNC is literally going bankrupt
>Memo completely BTFOs the Dems narrative
>Desperate panicked damage control full of faux confidence

It's a good day. What I love, what I especially love, is that behind every one of these panicking shills is a desperate, terrified faggot trying so fucking hard to scrape together a narrative where they aren't getting slaughtered that they've missed the entire point of shilling.

We've won so entirely that our opponents have simply revealed themselves to protest the obvious victory by screeching NO U NO U!

Idiots!

AWOOOO

Is it time for a steak salesman to reunite the Korean peninsula?

Do you guys think there will be mass suicides committed by leftists when Mueller reveals to be /ourguy/?

Interesting, I did notice a massive reduction in penis pill limited offers lately

Best Friends

Through mutual loathing of him.

>>

This and what good would it do? If Russia denied it they would just say the very denial is proof they are doing whatever the kikes in the press or neocons or neolibs are saying they are doing.

How I love coming here and seeing you drumpffucks celebrate, as I predicted, knowing damn well nothing will come of this.

>obama will get away with it

>hillary will get away with it

>lynch will get away with it

>comey will get away with it

>steele will get away with it

>strzok will get away with it

>mccabe will get away with it

>yates will get away with it

Enjoy your LARP while it lasts, retards — deep down you know that in 1 week it will all be cheeto dust in the wind.

It's simulataneously a dud nothingburger and high treason warranting a revolution. Because the left doesn't have its shit together, they know they need to both keep people from caring about what's in the memo but also be pissed that it was released. They've given themselves an impossible task and they're failing miserably at it.

The norks see foreign aid as tribute. Seoul might buy them off with a large grain shipment and ''peace'' might be declared for a time. The Olympics might be a good time for such a move.

post leather jacket kloss

>as I predicted, knowing damn well nothing will come of this.
Just like it was her turn, huh?

>yfw evil deepstate masterminds are actually a bunch of careless morons

I seriously cannot begin to comprehend how in the fuck they think they can do damage control that states, in no uncertain terms, that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign based on a fake dossier (among other things) funded by the DNC/Clinton campaign, and handed over to them by a foreign intelligence agent who was a politically motivated actor.

Of course, just screaming "MUH RUSSIA" and "UHH THE REPUBLICANS LIED IN DUH MEMO" is enough to appease their base. But it's certainly not enough to appease anybody with half a brain cell.

> they can do damage control that states
based on a memo that states*

Just look at Hillary.
Allegedly the most qualified person to EVER run for President and she uses unsecure email servers so she can delete them if she ever gets investigated.

Yeah, seriously.
I think they just expected someone like Jeb Bush or Kasich to win. Trump is probably the first president in decades that doesn't just submit to the intelligence agencies.

Its like Trumps great Shoamnesty DACA deal of 2 weeks ago

The memo was written by a republican. It’s null and void in the mind of the left,

Why did Trey say the memo has no consequence on the Russia investigation? Wasn't the Piss Dossier the basis for that investigation?
>twitter.com/TGowdySC/status/959495152770469888

Destruction of liberal cities when

mlpRPthreadfrom8pol.jpg

I can't wait until Trump fires Rosenstein during the Superbowl this weekend.

Then why is your country so fucked still?

Because the Russia investigation will conclude with Mueller clearing Trump.

good question

The dossier was funded by a republican initially.

This. The Schiff memo would be gospel if released, no matter what it says

Trey is a commie.

Reminder Schumer said Trump was "really dumb" to insult the intelligence agencies because "they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you"

This is the same Schumer and same media that is now saying the memo is fake and the intelligence agencies would never do something like this.

Source:
twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/816472819747852288

Undermining confidence in the FBI and DOJ for political purposes is a very unpatriotic thing to do. Very disappointed in my vote.

Its not even worth going after Mueller - his investigation is effectively dead, Gates' lawyers said they dont think the case will get to trial and the Flynn sentancing had to be delayed

He is essentially defanged

So what can we expect since the memo dropped? Is Trump going to sic the AG to fucking castrate and hang all those involved in the Russia scam for treason? Are we going to get a fucking purge of the FBI/CIA? Are the Clintons going to finally fucking face the music?

Or is everything just going to carry on as usual and this bullshit will blow over as a nothing burger?

In your words, describe exactly how releasing the memo undermines confidence

Wrecking your body

Staying up any later than ten is disastrous and a waste of the next day, imo.

Steele wasnt hired until the DNC took over

No steele = no dossier

Trump has to be removed for treason

im gonna muel yer cunt in a second you lil bish

>my vote
If you feel that bad about it, maybe you should consider killing yourself.

see the post right above your's,
Schumer himself said the intelligence agencies would do something similar. Is that not the same, accusing them of retaliation and corruption?

It's honestly better for the Mueller investigation to just die on its own. You'll notice the media has been trying to bait Trump into firing him since the week he was appointed. Why? If there really were crimes there they'd let it play out and Trump would go down, but they know it's a bogus investigation and the longer it goes on the more people get exposed to the corruption. Flynn and Gates are already looking likely to be getting off on their charges. The only one who might go down is Papadopolous because he's a low level idiot who got ahead of himself.

Probably the last part. I am the eternal blackpill, though. Wake me when Comey is in cuffs like he deserves

I went to bed at 7 and slept till 9;30 and couldnt fall back asleep.

Expect near constant news on this topic all the way through to march when the OIG investigation concludes

This is how one would act after getting away with it for decades. And they would have continued getting away with it, except Trump, the ultimate interloper, to use his own words, won the election when he wasn't supposed to.

This. If I stay up past 10 during the winter I don't wake up until after sunset, and that's just depressing.

How does releasing the memo undermine confidence in the alphabet agencies?

You can make up whatever story you want. The dossier is the direct result of a republican donor.

No one that voted for Trump had confidence in the DOJ after Holder.

A FUCKING LEAF

Colleague Bret Baier to Nunes: Will you vote to release the Democrats memo?Nunes: Yeah, we will..We are going to have to go through and scrub it again..They know they are not being honest actors. And I get tired of playing whack a mole everyday with the Dems on this committee

Kek

>this bullshit will blow over as a nothing burger?
That's not going to happen, ever. The corruption here is too much to be reduced entirely to a nothing burger; at worst the parties make some sort of compromise agreement and pretend like it's a nothing burger but if they do that and no action (or only theater) takes place the memo will still be a massive political scandal culturally. I mean that's a lot of corruption and a major concern about the FISA court and any hope for American privacy.

He was saying that drumpf's closet is dirtier than a high school science teacher with spooky skeletons and that the patriots in our law enforcement agencies would reveal them

im now a CruzMissile

Easy one, French Revolution.

>first he loses the gooks
>now veterans

It doesn't.

Imma break off this tumor a foot deep in you mothers rancid anus if you dont watch your little nazi mouth faggot

Good thinking, user. That actually makes the firing speculation make sense: if he did that they could drag on muh russia forever by speculation about it.

Archive
archive.is/Ll2GR

unlimited resources for foreigners; nothing for veterans. what a joke!

Atty Gen Jeff Sessions went off script at human trafficking event this morn to praise Deputy Atty Gen Rod Rosenstein, a reported target of Nunes memo. Noting Rosenstein has 27 yrs at DOJ, Sessions said Rosenstein represents "the kind of quality & leadership that we want" in DOJ.

>The ABSOLUTE state of leafland
>B-BUT MUH PROGRESSIVE VALUES