This is Jordan peterson’s Wife and family

This is Jordan peterson’s Wife and family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVGSunAP0RY
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=9gXTKcIKtn0
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/28/white-racism-course-at-florida-university-claims-america-remains-white-supremacist-society.html
nypost.com/2017/10/31/professor-under-fire-for-tirade-on-white-families/
foxnews.com/us/2015/05/11/boston-university-condemns-prof-racist-tweets-after-terrier-alums-bark.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with these threads. We get it you hate him.

Why doesn't the son look like either parents at all?

>i cant beat his arguments so ill just expose his private life and family to be attacked instead

you're just proving you can't win so you'll resort to bitch tier tactics.

That guy is the daughter's baby daddy.

his daughter and wife look jewish

Eww

you cant unsee it

Exact same nose, he and his boy have.

It's a nice family

are you implying his wife has a jewish kabal of manipulators controlling everything peterson himself does, and he's just not acting on his own free will he's just following jewish orders.

Do you know how fucking insane that sounds

looks like a nice happy family

Peterson is literally a good fucking guy, anyone that is actively trying to empower western men, is not an enemy.

woah its almost as if the controlled opposition kike shill married a kike or something... almost like he himself is a kike. wow

His kike apologist schtick is wearing pretty fucking thin and it's time he actually engages with the alt-right if we're just "lost", "resentful", and "misguided". He needs to be smacked around publically by someone who's actually on our side.

Looks kind of like pewdiepie

Fuck off you dumb faggot. Alt Right is a dead term and a media handle only. This movement was better without you Richard Spencer faggots fucking it all up.

You are misguided, you're blaming some faggot jews for your problems when ultimately they just did and do what they do because you cuck faggots let them.

China are our Jews at the moment, because we let them do what they're doing but then whine about it.

Peterson is doing nothing but good for the west right now.

good way to lose all credibility

no way he's engaging with the alt-right, it's retarded, and you're stupid as shit.

Getting weird vibes from his woman

Is his wife an eskimo?

Test tube baby. Only explaination

>all that space

>in between lines

>all that bluepilled shit

>in your plebbit posting

Peterson isn't even consistent with his own world view.
what a coincidance

another Peterson dicksucker

more plebbit spacing

his wife looks like his mum

The more Peterson hate threads pop up, the more I root for the guy. I'll probably send the guy money by summer at this rate.

What? He looks exactly like a younger version of his dad

Daughter is qt even with her fucked up ruined genetics

The shilling and character assassination attempts only make me support him more. Keep doing this. I think I'll buy another one of his books

He looks almost exactly like Peterson but with slightly more rounded features, probably from the rounder faced mother, as well as less stress damage.

>Yarden tells you to be a man
>marries roastie who made fun of him

kek

>I'll probably send the guy money
>I think I'll buy another one of his books
This is truly the worldview of the donald. They can't reconcile the fact that there are actual people that have different perspectives on subjects that are still rightwing. They think it's all artificial.
>muh shareblue
>muh soros shill
No one gives a fuck what you do with your money cocksuckers, you're the ones that flipped burgers for it.

Everyone's just ignoring how handsome his son is? What are ya'll gay or something?

he's very lucky to have such masculine looking sons and a beautiful daughter. he should count his blessings instead of crying all of the time.

Angry SJW shitskin detected

Fpbp. OP hates him but will never touch him

its his son in law retards and he looks nothing like peterson

Dirty kike.

L O W
O
W

I Q
Q

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Look at the nose. It's identical

>nose
>earlobes
>eyes

That there's a Jewess.
youtube.com/watch?v=MVGSunAP0RY

kek that post

>actively trying to empower western men
No, he advises the opposite. For western men to remain atomized individualists so that they will never have power.

>calling other people retards when being wrong

His son is 24 and was born in 1993, he married his wife in 1989. Do the maths faggot.

Care to explain why?

She's smiling, bringing her nostrils up (when you smile, your whole face moves). Chuck is being smug, not smiling.
Chuck has an obvious hooked nose, she has a bit rounded nose. She reminds me of my grandmother who was an eastern slav (ruthenian), she looked like that.

Oh my gosh that is just absolutely horrendous!
How can any self-respecting, commendable member of such an illustrious race even think, for a second, about copulating with an individual outside of his tribe based on merits that aren't superficial! This is just an atrocity! The humanity! The Jews did this one for sure! Definitely, definitely, definitely a whole lot of ZOG stinking this up!

p.s. wood berry

I can't believe that these low iq people don't understand Peterson.

Oh right I totally can hahahahahaha. Stupid people can fuckoff
If you think Peterson is bad you're just plain dumb it's THAT easy

Who's the Jew guy in the bottom left corner?

>you just don't understand it
>if you were smarter you'd appreciate his greatness
kek, have you considered you're just not as smart as you think you are?

once again memeflaggers are retards

>I can't believe that these low iq people don't understand Peterson.
Is this the new rick and morty meme?

I considered it, but then I realized that it's people with an unverifiable academic record attacking a university professor.

I think it's fair to say that Peterson is smarter than almost any opposition.
Another low iq response

The media in the uk at least and Europe is anti Peterson anti trump anti Israel anti white working class men anti white in general anti Russia anti nationalist , pro LGBT++++++ or whatever the fuck it's called nowadays pro feminist pro Islam pro Muslim pro globalism pro war, ill side with Peterson over those fucks anyday, the other thing is he is extremely good at making arguments against the leftists just look at the Cathy Newman video how quickly that blew up to be seen by millions how many people sat in the middle will have been converted to the correct side

Looks like a nice family, I bet his wife makes good food for dinner

>a university professor
wtf, I love Noel Ignatiev now!
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=9gXTKcIKtn0
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/28/white-racism-course-at-florida-university-claims-america-remains-white-supremacist-society.html
nypost.com/2017/10/31/professor-under-fire-for-tirade-on-white-families/
foxnews.com/us/2015/05/11/boston-university-condemns-prof-racist-tweets-after-terrier-alums-bark.html
I could go on and on for days.

>I could go on for days!
I know, it's because you're THAT scared of him! :DDDDD

He preaches that women have to, and should, adhere to "classical gender" roles, because as biological organisms, we're limited by nature, or what he'd probably equate to as "god". His schtick is that modern people have misconceptions about free-action, that nothing is, or can be, void of influence from our evolutionary predispositions. This is what he bases his male/female relationship worldview on, the anti-Tabula Rasa. The faggot then immediately says race is just an arbitrary distinction and that resisting biological phenomena is just part of it, and if you don't resist the phenomena of ethnic tribalism as a white man, you're a bad person.
Peterson is a legit retard faggot for openly saying this shit, because as soon as his Marxist opposition figure this shit out, they're going to eat him alive and he's going to publicly squirm like he did when confronted with the JQ. He won't engage with the Alt-Right because we'd win the argument, and he knows it.

a middle leftist argued with an extreme leftist, so the extreme leftist shills here shitpost threads on him until we filter out his name. Shills won't see it like that though, they think he is an intellectual and a media agent so he must be not become an asset of the right, which from their point of view, is anything other than extreme left professional rape victim, sex slave of paki, communist feminazi. So to them jordan is literally hitler.

That isn't his son, it's his son in law. This is what his son looks like.

It's hilarious seeing the confirmation bias ITT.

daughter is qt

She has bigger arms than him, and a semitic nose.

jewish tranny desu

looks fairly chad

>We get it you hate him

holy fuck that kid looks jewish.

are we looking at the same person?

Unsurprisingly, Peterson's son in law is a RUSSIAN!

Why won't you fuckers wake up to the fact this is a another Russian psy-op to divide us?

>you're THAT scared of him

>if you don't resist the phenomena of ethnic tribalism as a white man, you're a bad person.
This.

Peterstein is Anti-White.

What a cute family! Of course SJWs hate them and try to smear them, as they are mad jealous of anyone not coming from a broken home.

that's a kike.

what a nice family.

K

If the (((j's))) where behind him his ideology would be something different wouldn't it.
What would be the motivation to try to discredit him, let's see.
Oh, maybe he is too successful with his speech on gender insanity and what he calls post modernism? Yeah, sorry to say that but people supporting this shit are so far from the center as you can be, thus radical and incompatible with a peaceful society.

>his ideology would be something different wouldn't it.
Individualism is one of the key things jews have used to destroy the West.

He's Zionist:

Here is a video of Peterson giving an hour long speech with his buddy Ezra Levant at last year's 100th year anniversary celebration of the founding of Israel,'Canadians for Balfour 100':

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

At this timestamp you can see a jew he was on stage with state that: "Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease." And watch Juden B. Peterstein nod his head furiously in agreement:

youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s