Why is FOX News such disgustingly transparent shilling...

Why is FOX News such disgustingly transparent shilling, and why does Sup Forums give it a free pass when it's every bit the soulless propaganda that CNN is?

SHUT IT CUM GURGLER

That's Twitter-tier monkey howling, not a comeback.

All I see in that screenshot are verifiable facts. Where's the shilling?

Were you not around before Trump became president? They hated him, Jeb was their guy. I'm surprised they even bother to defend him, must be the Israel cock sucking he's done.

The same reason basically all cable news shills and spins, I expect. Are you really this new?

As far as why I tolerate it, (1) I'm not really in a position to change it, and (2) I find rightward tilted shilling to be less faggy than leftward tilted shilling.

It's not that I enjoy Fox news, desu. It's more like CNN and MSNBC are intolerable so if I do watch cable news, that leaves me with Fox. But really, I don't recommend any of it. I prefer my local paper for news.

That's just another problem I have with them. They shamelessly, pitifully went back on their "values" and utter loathing for Trump when they realized their base liked him. Then they pretended he was everything they wanted. It's disgusting.

>I find rightward tilted shilling to be less faggy than leftward tilted shilling.
That's what I find on this board that I hate to be honest. The plain truth is they're equally faggy, but this board so often pretends that it's totally fine so long as it's done for the side they agree with. Not saying that's what you believe, but in general it's what I've observed.

CNN is the most disciplined cable news out there unless you get BBC Not saying it's good, but it's the least bad.. MSNBC and Fox are the propaganda networks and yeah I can't tell you why they have any viewership.

We need something like the BBC here in America so that we're all getting the same facts, but it will never happen.

All mainstream media is cancer, fox news included.

>We need something like the BBC here in America so that we're all getting the same facts

rt.com

you have the truth
but you are just to salty

GOP SHILLS: FoxNews

DEMOCRAT SHILLS: Every Goddamn Media Outlet Out there.

I mean it's all we got. Maybe just let us have 1?

That’s precisely what it is. Fox News in general is probably right wing, but it does have a lot of reporters, some of which are left. Megan Kelly is an obvious example although she isn’t with Fox anymore. One journalist’s editorial article wasn’t identical to another journalist’s editorial article at Fox News insiders. Who cares? Are they honestly that autistic.

Yes during every cycle they are 50-50 equally as bad? Shut the fuck up, the pendulum swings dumb ass, and at this point in history and since about 2015 Fox has hit its stride...the mistake they make is to shill too hard and oversell much of what they say. But since 2015 they have been much more truthful than the rest of the MSM. you do realize that people on POL/ get their news from all over the world, thats what makes this fucking thing work brainlet. If the outcome of that is right leaning bias well that should tell your shilling ass that you might be missing something. Lurk more faggot.

Fox business is honestly the best news network and you can't prove me wrong

You can't possibly be as stupid as this post makes you look. Did you seriously just suggest that a right-leaning community having right-leaning views is proof that right-leaning ideas must naturally have more merit?

because 90% of media is confirmed left-wing, 94% negative coverage towards Trump, there is literally 1 mainstream bastion fighting them, and it is Fox News.. So yes they should get a pass if they are fighting 1v10 and winning.

Kys leftist piece of shit

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The application leaves out certain information in order for it to be approved. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved.

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was aslo paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

You're not making this one go away, shill. We're going to see all of you swing.

Can't disagree that Fox News is absolute garbage. No MSM gets a free pass. MSM is an absolute disgrace.

speaking of shilling I haven't seen Sup Forums shilled this hard since the election
>$0.02

>why does Sup Forums give it a free pass when it's every bit the soulless propaganda that CNN is?

Why are you so fucking condescending? We hate each other here, we're not hivemind you faggot

No is what I clearly said is a fence post riding faggot who sits in the middle to simple to realize that sometimes the truth is told especially when it favors one side. After wikileaks the paradime shift happened son. It will eventually get back to the middle where your pussy ass is comfortable but for now the truth lies in the Right wing camps like it or not. See thats the problem with you cowards...too afraid to see a fucking thought to its logical end because it hurts your feels...pussy.

I'm not saying every single person here does, I'm just saying it's a large number, particularly those like that need a shitposter's starter kit from reddit and can't handle any opinions they can't fit into one of two boxes, "Mine" and "Shill"

Uhh, what are you talking about? Sean Hannity and Carlson have always been pro Trump. Megyn Kelly left, Shepherd Smith and Chris Wallace have always been fags. They still are.

>CNN is the most disciplined cable news out there.

You actually believe this shit? The "it's illegal to read wikileaks" channel is disciplined? Fuck off.

Honestly, the same reason I give a pass to actual Nazis, KKK members, Aryanists/Nordicists, and White supremacists: because of you, my shill.

You seek to destroy my people, my civilization, my race. You actively cheer as my women and children are raped, or blown apart in the streets. You tell my men to neuter themselves.

See.... I used to care about fairness, and about rights. Back when I was your average centrist-libertarian whitey, and things seemed fair.

When a game theory system is WIN-WIN(or LOSE-LOSE, i.e. the case of nukes), fairness and cooperation become the best strategy.

Your side deliberately turned our societal game into a WIN-LOSE situation. Fairness and justice are handicaps in that situation. You have changed the dynamic to one of dominate, or be dominated.

I didn't change the paradigm to this. Whites didn't change the paradigm to this. The West was the least racist, most fair and equal place to live on Earth.

Your side changed the paradigm to this, and I will be sure I am the one to dominate you in this WIN-LOSE situation.

I don't care that FOX is biased for the same reason that I would nuke a city of African orphans: because anything is justified in the end goal of preserving my people. Fairness is not an issue, unless you correct the game theory back to WIN-WIN, and away from this unfair double standard of white genocide and replacement.

I would kill myself. I would kill my children. I would do anything necessary to make you pay for what you've attempted to do to my people.

You are the reason fairness is no longer an option.

Exactly. With Fox you get spin, but they're not constantly up your ass about white privilege or whatever bullshit.

why are you such a contrarian faggot?

>Judicial Watch

Lol that crosseyed clown thinks he some sort of legal authority.

>You're not making this one go away
MAGA = Mueller Ain't Going Away

The answer is really simple, OP. Of course people who don't give a shit about white privilege or muh feminism, or dont want to be haranged about muh refugees are going to gravitate toward fox. Its the way they sell their news that makes them appealing to more free-speech constitutional types.

One is shilling for making intelligence agencies accountable
The other is shilling for making intelligence agencies unaccountable

because they aren't part of the mainstream media

Tucker and Hannity don't lie, that's the difference.

The fascinating thing to me is how at one time the news channels are liars and in the next they are not. It shifts and any normal person can see this.

>CNN is the most disciplined cable news out there
This is a level of retardation that shouldn't exist, even on Sup Forums.

hypocrisy is still hypocrisy user.

>Fox News would not run a headline like that if they didn't have sources they trusted.

Probably Catherine Heridge sp?

Fox News used to hate us, and we hated them.
They have slowly been trying to change their ways, been a long time since exploding vans and hive of pedophilia.
CNN and msnbc legit went to war with us over a cartoon frog, Fox didn’t.