MEMO BACKFIRES MASSIVELY - Sup Forums IS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Quick rundown:

>Trump's adviser got drunk and spilled potential collusion between Carter and the Russians.
>The FBI got this information, aligned it with previous information it had about Carter working with Russians.
>They asked the court to allow them to put surveillance on Carter. A judged allowed them to, under FISA laws.
>Nunes stood in front of Congress to lecture America why we should support FISA laws.
>Nunes then called the FBI bias for using the law he helped passed. He then released the memos to discredit the FBI.
>Nunes admits he didn't even read the FISA applications
>Drumpf warned by his own allies not to release the memo but he released it anyway
>ABSOLUTE PANIC

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/humiliating-watch-nunes-demolish-himself-on-surveillance-1151747651512
ghostbin.com/paste/fyjes
archive.is/yf4k4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey#FBI_Director
twitter.com/AnonBabble

msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/humiliating-watch-nunes-demolish-himself-on-surveillance-1151747651512

Fuck off DNC. No one believes your garbage spin anymore.

SAGE SHILL THREADS
SAGE SHILL THREADS

bump

bump

>bumping your own sad thread
>the absolute state of shills

Hi, Shareblue. I'm going to post Lloyd Oliver Willis's dox in this thread if you bump it again.

bump

the dossier was released after Trump had already won the election.

Enjoy faggot

Two weeks hyping this shit for fucking nothing.
HAHAHAHAHA.

FUCK this is bad

oh no his proxy addresss

>pepe_meme_sample006.png
Yeah it's bad all right.

Sage

Hero

So why the demoshits and Fake Media were against his Release and they want to release his is own memo?

Oh no guys. Proof that corroborates what we've been saying all along was just released. What will we do? And the guy we rooted for since 2015 is still the leader of the free world.

Someone show me how to make a noose. It's all so terrible.

The only people panicking are Democrats hills and retarded spammers desperately trying to spin the absolute BTFO of the Left as something other than it is.

I mean how can you seriously do this and not think that we'd all notice it?

The fact that Trump supporters were pinning their hopes on this proves that American conservatives are literally the most retarded people on earth. No wonder your country is going down the toilet.

You faggots just can't accept that he won can you

Oh no, you're lying

I'm going to keep posting shit on his family until you apologize. Here's his sister. Mom next.

Says the retarded communist who would love to live in America

Oh me oh my.

APOLOGIZE

Btw proof that this faggot is lying. Stupid nog's hometown is on his fucking twitter.

After reading the entire document, it seems to me that this was a complete farce. I for one was actually looking for a smoking gun but in reality all it did was open up more questions. The original argument from the republicans was that the FISA warrant was approved on Carter Page because of the Steel Dossier. This however is completely false, it was an actual renewal. The original FISA process requires several upper members of the FBI plus the approval of a FISC Judge. It is a difficult process the renewal on the other hand is only done when credible evidence has been found. In this case, there was. This was a terrible attempt to discredit the mueller investigation. It will be interesting what happens with Nunes after this.

BUMP

>due to biological causes
kek

Lie. It was a last ditch effort toward the end. This isn't Yahoo news here.

The dossier was published on January 10th, the contents of the dossier are dated during the election.

- doesn't matter if there was other evidence
- steele dossier was garbage and never should have been used at all
- important facts were hidden from judge to make dossier seem credible - a crime
- dossier was key element to fisa approval

if i were carter page, i'd start suing everybody.

>Nunes then called the FBI bias
>Called the FBI bias
>bias as an adjective.
It's BIASED you fukcing idiot mong poorfag shill. Fuck off and die.
sage in the options field.

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

Treason charges can be applied to employees as well.

Nice work user, kek.

>This however is completely false
Yes, we know youre a liar and desperately flinging talking points out hoping one will stick.

Pissgate was mentioned before the election. As well as rape allegations & pedoshit. The usual BS.

You clearly have no idea how the FISA or FISC process works. I highly recommend turning off Fox news and read a little.

- It does matter if evidence was found.
-This is a subjective statement. Holds nothing
-Then why are people not being fired at this moment? It is very easy for all of this information to be found, all the president has to do is declassify the information. He has the ultimate right to do so. If Information was hidden from the judge to RENEW the fisa warrant then some serious people are going to jail for a very long time, and trump should absolutely follow this. But its not going to happen because you know and I know it's all bullshit and just hopefuly conspiracy theories, much like the previous 6 that we presented and fell through completely.
- The memo does not even say that the dossier was the Element, please show me the exact quote where it shows the dossier was the sole purpose for the RENEWAL for Page

Yea, I am not sure what that has anything to do with my dates.

>After reading the entire document, it seems to me that this was a complete farce.

As far as the kikes and democrats and late night TVs own actions are concerned, yes

otherwise.. we're still winning

>They asked the court to allow them to put surveillance on Carter. A judged allowed them to, under FISA laws.
McCabe testified that the warrants were submitted because of the Dossier. You would know this if you read the memo.

You can shove your dates up your ass. I hope you get skinned by a cartel monkey you commie shit stain.

Yea, fall back to racism. True signs of weakness and lack of intelligence. Suerte Amigo

Build wall.

maybe u should stop parroting cnn talking points. libs keep spinning that there's other evidence to downplay the dossier. blah blah blah IT DOESN'T MATTER!
fbi agents committed A CRIME by using the garbage dossier. mccabe's on record saying that the dossier was an important element to fisa approval.

Build A wall

Build THE wall

sage

Comey will go to prison for false statements to the FISC. So will Yates. Gowdy read the FISA applications and Gowdy wrote the memo.

Can you please show me where Mccabe said this? And it's funny how it's the democrats who downplay when it even General Kelly said the Memo did not hold up to what the republicans had said... Even the chief of staff said this, and THAT is on record.

Sad thread

>If Information was hidden from the judge to RENEW the fisa warrant then some serious people are going to jail for a very long time, and trump should absolutely follow this.
Information was hidden from the judge to obtain the warrant in the first place.

Oh good you got it. When do you start?

>the dossier was released after Trump had already won the election.
and that matters how exactly? or are you incapable to distinguish between 'released' and 'used as fraudulent justification to extend a FISA warrant'?

lol SAGE

The dossier was created long before it was released to the public.

Well then I guess we will find out in the coming days if any of this is right, because of you are, A LOT of people are going to prison. Including up to Obama. This is going to be the single biggest take down of an entire administration, not to mention 4 high ranking fbi officials. This is going to be unprecedented in every aspect OR... not.

“Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”
who cares about what kelly thinks? irrelevant rhetorical argument.

>If Information was hidden from the judge to RENEW the fisa warrant then some serious people are going to jail for a very long time

It is obvious you have never seen government crimes up close

No one will go to jail unless theres an investigation

There won't be an investigation if same people who did the crime control starting investigations

In October 2015, during the Republican primary campaign, The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer, hired the American research firm Fusion GPS to conduct general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates.[1] For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee on May 3, 2016, The Free Beacon stopped funding research on him.[2][22][23]

How long is LONG?

personally, i doubt that.
congressional investigators get cold feet when going against the deep state or close to exposing obama. wouldn't suprise me if all they do is go after a few rogue fbi, doj and back off.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow you suck at trolling.

And it is obvious that you are in a conspiracy bubble, that is why you have a bipartisan house with REPUBLICAN control of everything, if there were some serious issues going on in the FBI then no one would be above the law, in fact Trump has complete executive power over anyone in the FBI or DOJ. People will go to prison if any misconduct happened. That is why the United States Government has something called checks and balances, that is why there are oversight committees, precisely for this. No one can get away with this big of corruption.

That memo really hit a nerve didn't it. I've never seen this massive level of damage control before. I'm loving it.

>reddit

Trump isn't being investigated

ghostbin.com/paste/fyjes
archive.is/yf4k4

>How long is LONG?
Months, not years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey#FBI_Director
>The same day as Comey's July press conference, the FBI acquired the Donald Trump-Russia dossier by Christopher Steele.[7]

You talk of racism as if that's an insult. I cant wait to see you twitching on the end of a rope like a shit pants piñata.

SAGE

Nice fan fiction.

Oh yeah forgot to say,
This is link to archived Whois lookup from the website on the Twitter you posted. You're welcome

Gotcha

Ok!

>No one can get away with this big of corruption.

FUCKING FUCK YOURE RETARDED

IT WAS LESS THAN 20 YEARS AGO WHEN THESE PEOPLE WENT TO WAR ON FABRICATED EVIDENCE; CONSPIRACY AGAINST PEACE ONLY HAS ONE POSSIBLE PUNISHMENT; DEATH

HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE HANGED FOR THAT??

FUCKING GOLDFISHMAN WITH ATTENTION SPAN OF A SQUIRREL

EXCEPT SQUIRRELS ACTUALLY HAVE SURPRISINGLY GOOD ATTENTION SPANS SO SCRATCH THAT

Hahahaha

That's the entire joke... Americans think Trump is under some magnifying glass, they are simply avenging "all those years" of "Obstructionism" against "patriot Obama." This is only the start, don't let the Democrats take control from Republic... Or we are doomed like Rome.

I feel for you shills, trying to put spin on this hail of comets.

THIS IS ALL KIKE CONTROLLED LEFT/RIGHT DIVIDE BULLSHIT.

POL USED TO SEE THROUGH THIS BUT NOW ITS A FUCKING (((MAINTREAM))) POLITICS BOARD WTF YOU RETARDS.

If we forget it happened, it's like it never happened, right?

Forgot to add, Clinton and the DNC started funding Fusion GPS some time in early to mid 2016. They're the second client that Fusion GPS mentioned in their interview.

Fuck off you faggot spic, you're in the wrong place.

Then why is he so desperate to discredit the FBI? He might not be directly under investigation, but a lot of his inner circle are

>Why arent people being fired at this moment?
Did you miss where McCabe was fired Monday and Comey and Yates were fired last year?

Saged, shill

Here ya go m8! This for the meme fag willis?

You can't possible be this stupid. We are talking about the conspiracy of the carter page fisa warrant. Those firings had absolutely nothing to do with what is currently happening, and mccabe LEFT, that is why he is leaving with pension, if he was guilty of any type of corruption he would be under investigation.

lots of bad assumptions you're making.
and yes, that is why there are oversight committees - to uncover this kind of stuff. but they're usually too chickenshit or incompetent to do anything. that's why the bureaucracy can act with such disregard for congressional committees. it took a threat of contempt of congress to get the doj/fbi to turn over information.
also you barely hear anything about the nsa audit, or the unmasking, or admiral rogers anymore - even from conservatives. there's more there, but do they have the balls to do it? i doubt it.

Triggered that a mexican crossed over to Sup Forums? Deport me then

It's a decent way to spread talking points to normies.

Wait how did you figure out this was OP?

OP could be any shareblue shill or a troll?

>- The memo does not even say that the dossier was the Element, please show me the exact quote where it shows the dossier was the sole purpose for the RENEWAL for Page
BULLSHIT. There was no renewal.
The FISA Court rejected applications in June and July. They did not reject it in October because the dossier and yahoo article were added to the packet. This was a title I application to allow them to use Page as an in to the Trump Campaign. How do you think they got Flynn's phone conversations?

literally the opposite is happening
demoshits are in full panic mode
deepstate is rushing to try and fire back.

>Then why is he so desperate to discredit the FBI?

Because the facts don't prevent his enemies from lying and he doesn't want to have this particular type of fake news slowly dripping in the background for no other purpose than literlaly defaming him

The government is fucking criminal

Holy shit could you be more obv

You faggots said this a year ago and all I've seen is the right moving to the left, embracing civic nationalism, praising Israel, and giving few shits that their demographics are being pissed away.

Yes, they did, you are just too low-IQ to put two and two together.