Your parents call you one morning and tell you that they have placed you into an arranged marriage with Nepgear...

Your parents call you one morning and tell you that they have placed you into an arranged marriage with Nepgear. How does this make you feel?

Thanks mom.

How much pudding did they give Neptune for this?
Also, Nepgear would probably be the most stable wife of all of the CPU's. as she really does not change in HDD form, aside from screaming 'Watch me Neptune!'.

thnaks

>Nepgear will never scream 'Watch me Neptune' as you bring her to orgasm with your dick
Why live?

Based marriage-arranging mommy, I knew doing nothing would pay off handsomely eventually

But I already love Nepgear and want to marry her.

nep levels of happiness

on my first time run of a Conquest Ending atm

Dissapointed because the marriage is not with someone better, like Noire or Iffy

Pretty good. Let's all be honest, Nepgear is way better than pretty much any of us would ever do on our own.

But I already have a waifu.

mildly annoyed that my parents placed me into an arranged marriage with a fictional character who is not real

B-but I already have Origami

I'd much rather marry a 2hu

Fucking finally, a worthwhile arranged wife. All girls my parents offered up till now for an arranged marriage were fucking shit.

Very good

Why couldn't they give me the good nep?

But Nepgear is best nep

I'll cheat on her with her sister.

MFW I see the requirements to get towards the true end compared to Rebirth 1

It's not worth it. Just kill everyone including Ram and Rom.

Then she will kill you and her sister.

I would impregnate her before that. She can't raise a child by her lonesome.

Tell them I want to marry Blanc.

Blanc? more like Bland

That's just blatantly false. Proof: she has boobs.

It doesn't matter how it makes you feel.

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

Adultery with her sister.

Please post more Uni

Indifferent.

Can I have her sister instead?

I don't deserve Nepgear but if anybody can turn the deadbeat me into something semi useful, hopefully she can.

I prefer UniGear as a pairing, to be honest. Nepgear would have a happier life with Uni than me.

Puffy

How much nep could a Nep nep nep If a nep nep could nep nep?

At least 5.

Scared. I don't want to marry a murderer.