Meeting Alex in Russia

Alex Jones got a Russian work visa. Obviously, he's planning on visiting Russia, and it'll either be Moscow or St. Petersburg. We have a small cult following of Alex here, and meeting him, talking to him and getting a picture with him would be a dream come true.
Sup Forums, you tracked down Shia's flag numerous times. Surely we can try and find out where and when is Alex going to be in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

varlamov.ru/537348.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fveNDVKF5LQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck do Russians care about Alex Jones

Why the fuck does anybody care about Alex Jones?

Alex is a natural meme lord. Him being in russia is a fulfillment of an old meme

How the fuck is Alex Jones?

bump for russian dreams

Our politics are so boring that we follow yours. Also, the guy is awesome

Can't wait for him to see russia in it's best time of the year.

jesus what a shithole

even worse than canada

I MUST MEET THIS MAN IN REAL LIFE DAMMIT

LOL THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT JONES IS A RUSSIAN AGENT, TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT, STONE IS A RUSSIAN AGENT, NUNES IS A RUSSIAN AGENT I BET NU-MOOT IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

inb4 Alex Jones FISA warrant based on Sup Forums post

varlamov.ru/537348.html

What a stupid thing to do, giving ammo to leftist media forever.

>Alex Jones, self-confessed Russian operative...

At least Russia is physically shithole, while Canada is mentally shithole like rotten leaf

this

holy fuck

Alex jones even ADMITTED IT on the show
and EVERYONE TAKES IT AS A JOKE

fucking ridiculuous

Good bantz i lold

>дeлoвaя
that's a business visa, not a work visa. anyone can get a business visa. tourists get them all the time, because less paperwork.

what it really means is that he's either planning on spending a considerable amount of time in Russia, or making multiple trips there.

>2012 march 15
This one even better.

Yeah, sorry, my mistake, I did mean business visa.

I loved watching churka slaves moving snow around in Moscow while the full optional Mercedes S classes passed nearby.
Truly an imperial city.

>cult
you worship alex?

Why does the name at the bottom say ALEKSANDR JONS, is that the pronunciation of his name in Russian? Seems odd.

it's okay. I'm exhausted and somehow I read your post to say "Obviously, he's planning on working in Russia" and I'm currently buying I mean uh legally acquiring a Russian work visa, so the technicalities are on my mind lately

still, there's no reason to get a business visa over a work visa unless you plan on being there a while. Russia offers multiple entry tourist visas now, just you can stay longer on a business one. up to six months out of the year, for three years. versus six months total for three years.

What meme?

Alex is actually Ayyyylex

yes and no.

Aлeкcaндp is the Russian equivalent of Alexander. common name there. so they just change his name to Aлeкcaндp and then transliterate it back to Aleksander in Latin letters for consistency.

"Jones" doesn't have a Russian equivalent, and the letter "J" doesn't even have a Russian equivalent, so they try to make the closest sounding equivalent they can with the Russian alphabet (Джoнc) which should be transliterated as Dzhons but whatever. it sounds pretty close to Jons, as Russians don't really have the long O in Jones.

on my Russian paperwork, my First, Middle, and Last names were taken down from 7, 7, and 5 letters, to 6, 6, and 4, and almost half of the letters were changed. but they still sound fairly close to how they sound in English.

Alex is short for Alexander, which is pronounced "Alexandr" in Russian, and Jones is pronounced "Jons", or "Dzhons"
So, Alexandr Jons

In December of 2009, I was stationed at Camp Speicher in Northern Iraq. On my way from ops to the petrol tanks to tell the duty officer to stop giving gasoline out to everyone who asked for it I was shot in the upper abdomen. A sentry 200 yards away had dropped his rifle during an altercation with some dumb hadji because his weapon was not secured, and it discharged.

The feeling was like a line had been drawn through my body with a pencil and white hot fucking agony flowed through it like water filling a canal. I fell to the ground and laid there in silence opening and closing my mouth, waiting for someone to come and help me. It took between ten and fifteen minutes for anyone to actually notice that there was someone bleeding to death in the middle of the fucking FOB because they were too busy laughing at the idiot who had dropped his rifle to check if he had actually shot anyone, which he had.

Eventually another guy from ops who was coming back with a slice of cheesecakes for the LT noticed that I was curled up in a pool of my own blood and piss crying and called a medic. I spent the next four months in Germany recovering and singing the Pokemon theme song with little blonde 12 year olds who came to laugh at all the wounded burgers all day.

bump

WHERE IS ALEX? IVE BEEN LISTENING TO THE FUCKER FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS WHERE IS HEEEE ARRGH

bump

Can't you guys just ask him on FB or email his show or some normie bullshit.
Or ask RT? They'll probably do a program on hi or some shit.
It can't be that hard....

This is a cover story
Alex is actually collaborating with Russian scientists on a top-secret chemical formula to help us fight the globalists.

>varlamov

But you are churka too.

Alex Jones is probably a celebrity there

>Camping so near to Kremlin
Is this allowed?

>Not Lyosha Djons

What's wrong with him? He's leagues above other bloggers and actually has something of value to say

He talks about it on his jewtube. Comrade Jones. Alex Jones CAUGHT Colluding With Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=fveNDVKF5LQ

Cool

What would be really cool, if Alex got interviewed by Russian youtubers, some like Dud' or Varlamov - doesn't matter. Alex Jones will probably appear on Russian TV, but TV is silly format, limitted on time, and never a real talk.

We should really try to organize Youtube interview for Alex in Russia.

Or big Russian Boss Show

BUY MY WATER FILTEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hes controlled opposition, never mentions the juice, I guess (((they))) are in line with him and he has jewish children

Fuck, this would be amazing