/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NO ANDREW! THAT'S NOT PRESIDENTIAL AT ALL! EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

>The Memo
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=856

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania depart DC for Mar-A-Lago 2/2/18
youtu.be/AyPd3m7_x-4
>Pres Trump meets w/NoKo defectors @WH 2/2/18
youtu.be/32RiBQ51cKQ
>Pres Trump @CBP Roundtable on Immigration 2/2/18
youtu.be/j3IYFeVwf5I
>Devin Nunes on Fox 2/2/18
youtu.be/SRrfMCEe8qs
>Some Mooch interviews 2/2/18
youtu.be/mQgZAb-zaCw (KTLA)
youtu.be/xZBP5tWEhVs (Daily Wire)
>VP Pence Arrives in Pittsburgh PA 2/2/18
youtu.be/_cqEtMfohTA
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/MEX+CAN FMs 2/2/18
youtu.be/KKmYGPyqS_M
>SoS T-Rex Q&A @UoT 2/2/18
youtu.be/ZcWpyq-ODTk
>SoS T-Rex arrives in MEX 2/2/18
youtu.be/J_MNfCPEEJk
>UnderDefSec Shanahan Nuclear Posture Review 2/2/18
youtu.be/J61bPpd-YVY
>UnderSoS Shannon on Nuclear Posture Review 2/2/18
youtu.be/ZoWQ4Sks1gE
>UnderSoS Shannon @Duke U 2/2/18
youtu.be/fTYjCqJKaoI
>UN Amb Haley @Congressional Inst 2/2/18
youtu.be/i472VU3JAgY
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on Burma 2/2/18
youtu.be/oe9iJ-awlZU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on NoKo 2/2/18
youtu.be/7plF4pba66c
>This Week @State 2/2/18
youtu.be/4XlHrlXfjHw
>HHSDep Video: Officer Ryan Holets 2/2/18
youtu.be/fdo6KuXh2ko
>IntDep Video: Promises Kept 2/2/18
youtu.be/as_BbcXqecU
>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM
judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/weekly-update-release-fisa-docs-jw-sues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Confess your sins, user
>I post "I hate awoo" to get (you)s

MAGA

I'm 0% Jewish but I post this all the time.

Forget about Rosenstein, forget about Mueller.
SESSIONS IS THE PROBLEM. He has to go.

I am Joe

I shamelessly bully flat chested girls and receive intense sexual gratification from it.

Quick everyone, pose for the media, they're gonna want to see this one

I troll as a commie liberal retard on /ptg/ a few threads a week. I am getting really good at pissing people off

MAGA

I am Jewish but that's no sin

DO IT YOU FAGGOT BRIMPFF
DO IT
CRASH THE ECONOMY
NIGHT OF LONG KNIVES NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW

>we keep going back to the status quo and never have a real happening despite memos and leaks and books
Im so sick of nothing REALLY happening

Can/will Trump do anything about this rampant terrible treasonous acts? I want to see demoshits and globalist insiders fucking hang. This is proof of what they did and intent to do in the future.

I got away with murder on more than one occasion.

>says he's Joe
>ID: ROB

>but that's no sin

>shitposting in a containment thread
>on purpose

we already get enough bullshit and most people here are contained for a reason, do it to the braindeads out in the catalogue

Who exactly do you think your anonymity hides you from, anyway?

The very people in the government that you are trying to hide from?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

the nuclear family is virtually dead nowadays and there is no return to patriarchy. When women have rights, no stable families are possible.

Knowing this, why haven't you taken the mgtow pill yet?

I troll in the holohoax threads to piss off the heebs. The holocaust is greatly exaggerated tho.

This. Sessions needs to be replaced if there is to be any meaningful movement. Rosenstien is absolutely, unequivocally implicated here. Sessions and Gowdy defending him is a redline. They are not good guys in this,

Stop it

Fuck off Joe

Its the only sin. You'll be literally killed make no mistake of that.

remind them that this is not Harry Potter or Star Wars, there will be neither heroes nor happy endings for liberals

Joe only got away with it once.

guys i woke up. so democrats on a suicide watch right ?

Mueller is literally nobody. It's Sessions who is actively working on undermining the President. The whole DOJ is compromised.

dfc is best though.

My anonymity was given away as soon as I was born, but that won't stop me from buying ammunition and shitposting all I want.

World is a fuck, [click to edit] dead cops

I aggressively sleepyposted in multiple memo threads today

100%. They are literally thinking about sodoku.

what if the government used top secret technology to tourture men who masterbate, to try to force them to get with thots and have more kids?

Instead of using that same technology to tourture our enemies?

I don't like girls all that much

Tell THAT to the eternal flame!

>ANOTHER Dossier: Obama State Department Gave Classified Docs to Democratic Sen. Cardin to Undermine Trump
ANOTHER Dossier: Obama State Department Gave Classified Docs to Democratic Sen. Cardin to Undermine Trump
>ANOTHER Dossier: Obama State Department Gave Classified Docs to Democratic Sen. Cardin to Undermine Trump
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/weekly-update-release-fisa-docs-jw-sues/
>A year ago, as Donald Trump was preparing to assume the office of President, the various Obama agencies were working to illicitly undermine the new administration with the Russia collusion story. One agency, the corrupt Obama State Department, vacuumed up classified information on Russia and sent it over to a friendly Democrat in the Senate just days before the inauguration!

>We found this new dossier thanks to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit we filed in federal court. The State Department turned over to us 42 pages of heavily redacted documents containing classified information that was provided to Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD), top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and outspoken critic of President Donald Trump. The documents show Russian political interference in elections and politics in countries across Europe.

Clearly a trap with a micro dick. Im not falling for such jewish tricks.

Stop interfering

I purposely avoid any democrats/liberals talking about the memo, because I know its all backwalking bullshit and nonsense

just watching Tucker made my blood boil holy shit

>My anonymity was given away as soon as I was born

So, if being anonymous literally only helps our enemies claim our ideas as their own... why the harshness over tripposting?

>boo fucking hoo, I'm the subject of lawful investigations, woe is me

What a crybaby

really ? ooooooooooooooooooooooh shit

>those hands

Yeah, best at being ignored.
Best at being confused for a young boy.

THE FACE OF THE TRAITOR

I mute vids when certain people talk about politics, rather than hear out their arguments.

Fuck blumpf

>tfw nothing will come of these memos. not because they aren't significant, but because Jeff Sessions will never prosecute anyone plus the American people's attention span is that of a fucking gnat

Don't know how to feel really. I just don't know.

Because between you and I, I don't give a shit who you really are. I don't want to see your face across threads unless you've got something to provide. It might be acceptable in a containment thread but still.

The IDs are here to make sure simpletons can't selfpost

Democrats yet again are getting away with it..
Stocks are crashing..
The blue tsunami is coming..

nn frens. Its's 4am and I probably won't be around to make the next thread. NEW BAKER NEEDED.

Maybe it won't, but will it finally convince you to buy a gun and some cheap riot gear?

Good night Azu-nyan.

That first dem interview about half way through was next level
>there is no evidence
>but we spied on Carter Page
>so there must be evidence
>he should be in prison

I'll prep an emergency loaf, probably won't make it past the next one

This is your last warning hacker

>"You're playing into Putin's hand"

I get my most (you)'s whilst taking a dump

>confess your sins
i still think that it's an open secret on Sup Forums that someday the Trump clan can stab all our backs in a cold calculating way :-\

Tick Toc

>I don't give a shit who you really are.

You're not the one I was talking about knowing my identity.

The people you are apparently trying to hide from, using anonymity, already know your identity, whereabouts, employment history, web history, etc...

These are government agencies, that, in case you hadn't notice,d are literally FILLED with the enemy...

So, THEY know who you are as well, because they don't care about laws preventing them from using that knowledge to attack you.

So why do you hate tripposting?

Why can't I claim my posts?

be prepared, but I don't see an inactive thread surviving the wave of slide threads that will commence in about 2 hours

bakers will need to be on point this weekend

>Illegal FISA warrnats? Never heard of it!

Top kek this is great.

Ignore the trip fag. Don't give him (you)'s

Anyone remember what Randlet objected to that made McCain call him "an agent of Russia" or whatever it was? I just randomly thought of that.

First off I never made the claim I hate triposting, second, its just board culture to not use trips. You want a username and reactions, go to reddit

There is a considerable amount of Azusa art that is like this.

Don't you dare to accuse me of wrongdoings, young man!

I can actually vouch for the authenticity of this girl, Portubro. Her name is Lauren, and I met her at CPAC. She's one of those turning point girls. (if anyone else has been to CPAC you know what I'm talking about, so many thirsty autists fall for the deliberate honeypotting by turning point, but I digress)

I think she's from Florida.

You bully me a lot too

Probably one of those pushes for sanctions on Russia.

The irony when the US has been brought to the brink of civil war based on Russian propaganda brought by Clinton still blows my mind

>MUH PETTY CHEETO PRESIDENT!!!!!!11
>Obongo does this

TIME’s upcoming February cover

I do what I can

>cheap chinkshit mouse sucking the power out of the batteries it has like a fatasses slurping up butter at a wisconsin dairy fair

Fuck china

>Why can't I claim my posts?
Because nobody else does.
That's kind of the point.

I was trying to find the one where Moogz is blowdrying her behind but it's in a folder of thousands or unorganized pics.

There was a hilarious post on one of the lefty reddits from some fag who interned for a dem lobby group crying about how hot the TPUSA and Koch girls were

these are the only trips that deserve (You)s

point to this every time DNC shills Russian puppet

Ironically enough the apolitical retards still dont' give a real shit, be it bad or good, its those who open the box that fight for what's inside.

But tendencies of idiots always lean left, so its an uphill battle from here.

It's been evident for a long time now but I really can't wrap my head around sharing a country with these people anymore. They're actually just immune to the truth.

Our elected fucking officials voted to declassify a document, through appropriate legal avenues, detailing how the past administration weaponized the surveillance state to spy on his party's opposition and try and influence the election, and they just shrug it off and parrot whatever fucking spin they read off some opinion piece.

These "people" have a fundamentally different view of this country. They don't even fucking believe in the country, tens of thousands of people are dying a year overdosing on opioids after losing their backbreaking blue collar jobs and they're more concerned about a bunch of fucking foreigners. Seriously, how does this keep up because I don't see things ever swinging right again if these people are allowed back into full power

Right on cue.

Rand and bernie were the only 2 senators to vote against extra russian sanctions. They received zero praise from any talking head on either side

This is now a nuke appreciation thread

I have cancer. I need the weed jeff leave me alone