Has this shit ever actually fucking worked for anyone?

fapdu.com/isabella-valentine-jackpot-1

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what shit?

The audio I linked used to get posted a lot on Sup Forums years ago. Supposedly it makes you cum without touching yourself.

oh good. i thought you were talking about ur pic and i was concerned for a moment.

bump

Shit doesn't work and even worse like 3/4 of the way through most of them she starts doing this retarded, "and you will be hypnotized into buying more of my shitty hypnosis mp3's too, hahahah!" shit. Totally not fucking worth it.

My question is has ANYONE actually cum without touching themselves from listening? Like is it humanly possible?

People claim they do, I have my doubts. I've seen traps cum from prostate stimulation online, but there needs to be SOME kind of stimulation there.

Worked for my best buddy, but I could never get it to work.
Also, don't look up the narrator, that will ruin it for you.

That was supposed to say "prostate stimulation alone".

Only men who can handle this much ass deserve to have a hands free orgasm.

bump

I've cum from just imagination before but it took over an hour to get me there and I wasn't listening to anything.

No I tried it, shit didn't work. Maybe if your pants are rubbing against your dick or something idk...

I've done it once or twice when really high on weed, i'd just get myself hard first then go with the feels and increase them till i blow my load.

bump

I jizzed in my pants while holding hands with my 14 year old oneitits. She was amazingly pretty and I was a sensitive boy.

hands free fapping

fuck that it makes me feel wierd, nauseating and annoying shit...

Nope, especially after you see what the cunt looks like.

8ch net/hypno/catalog html
Just add the .'s
Have fun lads