Too Many Whites

>mobile.twitter.com/roylschwartz/status/954097111246802945

Literally every fucking comment is about too many whites. What the fuck is wrong with the west? Why do you even let non-whites into your countries?

People here in Poland already have taken a huge dislike to Uber Eats because Uber imports Indians and Pakis to do the deliveries, never hires Poles.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/01/25/axios-tweets-designer-job-straight-white-males-neednt-apply/?utm_term=.16812d0e0679
wikivisually.com/wiki/Axios_(acclamation)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're jelly.

It's entirely Jewish and female.

>why are people who've been oppressed by white racism for centuries speaking out against white racism?

Gee I don't know

what the fuck is axios?
i tried looking for 10seconds, couldn't understand

non-white have gained more than they've lost from "white racism" you stupid meme flag faggot

>racism is totally okay because someone else was racist

grow the fuck up

Why is Poland so white and monocultural? Honestly, it's time this was changed. Look to the fine country to your west. West is Best!

>it's ok when we do it!

You reap what you sow

I think it's time to just start cleansing you cunts. Getting sick of your bullshit.

Pocs need to stop complaining about PoWs (people of whiteness)

We're taking over and running EVERYTHING, your grandchildren will be WHITE deal with it pocs

I don't understand why a nigger doesn't just start his own media company instead of bitching about a white person starting one and not hiring enough niggers.
Nigger Reporters Only News (NRON) or something. I'd watch/read it occasionally for the luls.

social media just makes it look there's a ton of angry niggers and nigger lovers that control shit with their opinions online. Its not the case in reality.

poc marks

also whats an axios

>I don't understand why a nigger doesn't just start his own media company
we wouldn't be calling them niggers 400 years later if they could do anything right.

>people that feel so horribly oppressed wont go back to their country of origin to be free from said "oppression"
nobody is keeping them here nigger they can leave whenever they want if the "oppression" is so bad.

I experience something far greater and unspeakable that surpasses hatred when I see nonwhites reacting this way, I don't know what to call it but it's consuming every trace of humanity within me

What the fuck? Literal apes with SIV

The absolute STATE of your country. When the Union unlocked the cages and ate the key, all of America became the zoo. Good luck facing these strongly opinionated blacks with your army of indifferent and even guilty whites.

Put a shotgun in their mouth they won't be speaking much anymore

Same

If you've ever seen the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime + movie, I describe it as how Edward walks into the Nazi beer hall meeting and all the guys in there just turn and look at him stern as hell. He has an "I just realized I'm somewhere I shouldn't be" look. That's where this is going. They'll keep pushing and they'll laugh and say it's a joke just like last time, but people are getting sick of it and in much greater numbers than before.

Ya'll knuckle-dragging nigger monkeys can kiss my ass.

I hope all of these stupid cunts get raped to death. They are advocating for the selection of workers based on skin colour, the exact thing their fucking families struggled against for hundreds of years, but if you point that out to them, they say "It aight, they white." They're either too stupid to recognise their hypocrisy, or are dedicated to their viewpoint more fervently than religious fanatics. They just don't care, they're so set on getting revenge on white men that they don't even mind when they trample on their ancestor's graves.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind, eurofaggot.

>Literally every fucking comment is about too many whites
Good. It only feeds the monster.

They're not stupid, racial policies in favor blacks are clearly to their benefit - it is we who are stupid for think that apes are capable of universalized morality

> They are advocating for the selection of workers based on skin colour, the exact thing their fucking families struggled against for hundreds of years
You're absolutely right but it goes deeper than that, because when you take the skin discrimination out of it, whites will still outperform them (on average).
Hard pill to swallow, and to swallow it in the first place requires a modicum of intelligence that most of them are lacking. Hence leftist ideas of equality are favorable because they personally will do better under such policies

Soon

It's a new media company that "cuts the bs"
So take that as you will

>Takiyah Parsons McCathern

>like half of them are women
the more white women get hit with the privilege stick, the better. maybe they'll eventually realize that selling out white men won't change the fact that they were always going to be the next target

Good question

>oppressed by white racism

what does that even mean?

>pic
This is exactly why things are the way they are, white men are unchallenged champions of the world, no one can come even close to facing them, which is why the rest of the world resorts to subversive tactics, treachery and deceit, it's their only course of action.

But it´s so diverse user!

Axios’ knee jerk response was even better
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/01/25/axios-tweets-designer-job-straight-white-males-neednt-apply/?utm_term=.16812d0e0679

>For the fire...spread from sea to sea, fed by the hands of our foes in the east, and did not cease, until, destroying the neighbouring towns and lands, it reached the other side of the island, and dipped its red and savage tongue in the western ocean. In these assaults...all the columns were levelled with the ground by the frequent strokes of the battering-ram, all the husbandmen routed, together with their bishops, priests and people, whilst the sword gleamed, and the flames crackled around them on every side. Lamentable to behold, in the midst of the streets lay the tops of lofty towers, tumbled to the ground, stones of high walls, holy altars, fragments of human bodies, covered with livid clots of coagulated blood, looking as if they had been squeezed together in a press; and with no chance of being buried, save in the ruins of the houses, or in the ravening bellies of wild beasts and birds; with reverence be it spoken for their blessed souls, if, indeed, there were many found who were carried, at that time, into the high heaven by the holy angels... Some, therefore, of the miserable remnant, being taken in the mountains, were murdered in great numbers; others, constrained by famine, came and yielded themselves to be slaves for ever to their foes, running the risk of being instantly slain, which truly was the greatest favour that could be offered them: some others passed beyond the seas with loud lamentations instead of the voice of exhortation...Others, committing the safeguard of their lives, which were in continual jeopardy, to the mountains, precipices, thickly wooded forests and to the rocks of the seas (albeit with trembling hearts), remained still in their country.

This lol

>company in a white country
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WHITES
I am getting each day more and more sick of those "humans"

Well I guess you won't understand pic related either, then. Maybe try this -> wikivisually.com/wiki/Axios_(acclamation)

>white racism
how is the picture in op showing white racism?

So then it's completely logical for white people to advocate for white interests because minorities are apologetically discriminating against them? Thanks for justifying white nationalism bruh.

*unapologetically lol

This is the result of slave morality, descendant from Christianity. Have a system where the meek and unprivileged is put on a pedestal and you're bound to have this sort of sick moral system. Before, the Roman master was evil and the slave was good. Now, it's the white people that are evil and the colored that are good. Characteristic of nonwhites are seen as good and to be put on a pedestal, whereas those of whites are demonized. The same was the case for the master under Christianity, where one characteristic like wealth was seen as either evil at times or pretty much a one way ticket to hell.

And this isn't me saying this originally but Nietzsche. He exposed the genealogy of morality when it came to Christianity and, if I'm not mistaken, connected it to contemporary secular versions of his time. I doubt he said much about communism as it was new and he probably wasn't aware of it. However, the modern descendants of slave morality are clear. SJWism is a slave morality. The slave and its characteristics are what is put on the pedestal.

>Literally every fucking comment is about too many whites.

Talmudian parasite is waging war against host population to subdue it.
Soviet Union implemented through media monopoly, subversion of democratic process and education system.

BALTIC THREAD

>never hires Poles.
now you know what it feels like.

Your existence as a white person triggers me. I wonder if they have a plan to genocide white people like they are right now in South Africa?

You want to Nuke the earth.

Take a look on their site "team" section, it's full of Juden.

>American Jews using Greek church nomenclature
Is turn about fair play? Can I whine about cultural appropriation?

Look at all that african fashion, so traditional, really shows the cultural roots of those kangs.

oh, what's that, they're wearing dresses and suits? oh... oh my. Dat dere coons's be nutin but Unka Toms an Ant Jamimas!

You know you can fuck off of our countries if you feel oppress

Don't hate, dismiss the shit enjoy life and have children

An article on a tweet. Oh my

same people that shit on things for being too white can be tripped up into saying other things are too black. Try offering them a menthol cigarette and see how they respond.

That's because it's something primal that's being forcefully surpressed by the modern "multicultural" state. Seeing shitskins and traitors talk like this while living in your territory, with no fear of retaliation or death causes one's heart to combust with genocidal rage. This is shameless behaviour on a scale never before seen, because in the past you would get publicly tortured and killed for this.

>black out all the white males
>most of the """team""" still in the photo
Really makes me think. It's almost like pandering to every minority special interest group is a fool's game and you cannot avoid pissing at least one group of entitled shitskins/trannies/feminists off.

All niggers must hang.

>we're a low educated 13% of the population
>we deserve to pretend that we're 50+% of the population and the employed because muh oppression

The company looks to be at least 50/50 female/male if not more
>No goy! We're just gonna look right passed that "progress". Lacks color, doesn't it?!

this PC and diversity thinking is so hypocritical.
people should be employed based on their qualifications and skills and not based on their ethnicity or skin color.

just start calling them "pox"

You can't be in the same room with other white people minding your own business. How you exist is an issue for pox

What is Google?

Fuck off boomer

Good pic. Can’t make out the marionette strings.

poccers

>Literally all women are saying this shit

I literally don't get it

>file name

We're not going to fix this by having more children than the parasites in our nations. We will have to physically remove them at some point.

That poems true name is 'The Beginnings', and it should have English in place of Saxon.
I see this false version all the time, and it's annoying to see the work of the master of the English language americanised.

>rudyard kipling
>master of the english language

lulz

There are at least 5 black & asian people in that picture.

Where is the 'white racism' in that photo ?

No, it's not the result of Christianity. No wonder you're posting with a memeflag.

Possible DEMOCRAT/NWO False Flag!!

If it happens loudly name who is responsible!!!

The Jews have done everything in their power through media, medications and nutrition, to weaken and debilitate westerners before their planned migrant invasion they’ve had lined up for generations. They fucked up. They should have taken another few decades to weaken us. Now they’ve simply caused the silent majority to start asking questions. To start noticing cohencidences. This will end poorly for everyone but the white race, and the harder they push, the faster the pendulum will swing back into their throats.

Yeh, he also said Christianity was the greatest trick the Jews ever pulled

Exactly, they will literally NEVER be satisfied. Even if they were miraculously able to achieve their anti white utopia, they’d immediately turn on each other before the first sundown. You cannot cede one inch to these cocksuckers. Never back down or appologize. You’re not dealing with humans.

Racemixing is disgusting, desu.

The shitty version of the anime, mind you.

It seems absurd doesnt it? Why is multicultaralism necessary? Why cant we live in our own countries and have some kind of respect or at least a secure stalemate with other countries? Why do we have to have people from grossly different cultures in our house and then let them kill us. It seems so absurd and childish that people couldnt have the basic self-control to do the above mentioned. What caused this? Why did we invade the middle east? For their trade material? Like oil etc? Why did we fuck with their shitty countries? So they were killing each other, let them. WTF??? If there was some reason which was gravely necessary then that would make sense, but it would have to be more grave than what we are living through now. Why dont we have these problems with Pakistan or Thailand??? Some really fucking bullshit and stupid blunder has happened, most likely as a military manuever to take out whites.. Jesus we fucked up..

If the interests and desires of people can only be accurately represented by those who look just like them, why should white people ever vote for non-white politicians?

nonwhite countries apparently cannot excel at building up their own value.
clearly, the only answer is to have them come here.
what could go wrong?

A lot of cuties there. I regret entering into office work so late in life.

(((Roy Schwartz))) White countries are for everyone goyim.

user, he's probably a fucking leaf, thinking he's half french or some cuck fantasy like that

I know that feel. It's a primal, instinctive rage.

OH NO NO NO NO

Who cares what random nobodies on twitter think? You don't see CNN posting Sup Forums screengrabs for news stories about right-wing America. Nobody gives a damn about random double digit IQ retards on Twitter except for you.

Work w women is too much drama. Headache

weren't several ancient european nations oppressed by other european nations. Does this mean white people have in fact been through white racism? Is the danish viking occupation of ireland, england and scotland not enough, the romans did it as well.

b&

>Racism is okay against whites
Cognitive dissonance, everyone.

>ugh white people are the worst
>sips on white product
>shits in white invention
>goes to white school
>types on white internet

I'm not a Sup Forums larping nazi but these people are starting to piss me off. They will never be happy in their lives ever and I'm convinced they are brainwashed to just be useful idiots and will most definitely stay poor for their entire lives constantly blaming the whites for everything...despite having a comfy tier life in white lands.

Try living in Nepal you fucking assholes. I really enjoyed having no dishwasher or microwave yeah that was fun. These people don't deserve the west