JSDF

Is the Japan Self-Defense Forces strong enough to take on North Korea by itself? Why don't we let them remilitarize and conquer the Korean peninsula?

>JSDF being competent
Those bumbling retards have been fucking up operations since their conception. It's better we take out NK ourselves.

their people wont let them. trauma based mind control is a bitch. only japs i've heard of fighting in the last 20 years were mercs that left.

s-source

Source now

that girl wants to meet the gold ole mandingo

Japs girls love black cock, it's not really a secret

So when are they going to repeal article 9?

No.

If we let them remember the taste of blood, they'll turn feral again and stop drawing anime.

Also they'd massacre SK for funsies and there goes K-Pop too.

I was going to post the anime in the OP but now I will not because of your webm

Not even close. Nk has a pretty fucking strong military.

Cry more faggot. The reality hurts everytime.
And no need to post op anime, reverse image told me what i wanted to know

They're all soyboys and the japanese military is a joke.

Also it doesn't matter bc even best case scenario NK can shoot some missiles filled with anthrax at Tokyo.

Dreaming of war and using other nations as cannon fodder. How american/jewish of you.
How about you get your fat amerimutt ass there and do it yourself. Satisfy your blood thirst and imperialist ideas on your own war pig.

Japan could easily transform itself into a military superpower overnight but I guess it's cheaper to send trailer park mutties to crawl in the shit.

>Japan gets nuked for the 3rd time

Nice.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! IIRC

>what are nukes
NK 1
JAP 0

sadly, most japanese people have been vaccinated and are incapable of such a task. the shots rendered them effeminate and prone to same sex relationships or even transgenderism. they do not make good soldiers

The Japan Empire wanted to make China like this in the time of WW2.
Why did America impede the work of Japan?

The plan is to let NK have the peninsula because SK is an evil cult. Japan will eventually take Canada.

They need a real army and the cuckstitution we gave them to be removed tbhwyf.

How were they mind-controlled?

Jesus christ, that's disgusting.
And I'm not talking about the guy.

they saw a big bright flash of light, then they were ours, forever. yw weebs.

Because the Japanese took French Indochina from a puppet government propped up by hitler during an ongoing war. Had Japan waited until the European war ended, then asked the French government for Indochina at that time (and probably be refused), the embargo wouldn't have happened.
tl;dr the japs had a shitty foreign policy and foolishly led themselves to destruction.