Stalin finished what Hitler started, he purged the Jewish Bolsheviks. We should all support Stalin's USSR...

Stalin finished what Hitler started, he purged the Jewish Bolsheviks. We should all support Stalin's USSR, third Reich and USSR had same aesthetics.

>3 jewish wifes
>left the synagogues intact while destroying churches

You are a traiter to your country

He is not. Traitors won the civil war.

He started purging Jews before Hitler did. Unfortunately a fuckload of them came to America and started subverting our country.

That's your problem. Stalin knew what was the problem of the revolution. You accepted them and where are you now? A bunch of Trotskyists. Trotsky is the problem

>he purged the Jewish Bolsheviks
No, he simply acquired power for himself. It just so happens his rivals were jews.

>third Reich and USSR had same aesthetics
No

>no
You don't understand history then.

>one picture proves I'm right
The communists were iconoclastic, while the Nazis were traditionalists.

>that guy who gets his history from Strike and Mike

>3 jewish wifes
Are Georgians jews all of a sudden?

the nazis weren't traditionalists, they explicitly rejected all German tradtions that were inconvenient to them, like the monarchy and Christianity, in exchange for memes like Aryanism and "positive Christianity"

wasn't stalin a jew himself?
and wasn't he anti jews after they turned down the ussr and allied with the americans?

>he purged the Jewish Bolsheviks.

Not well enough

He got assassinated for trying it

>wasn't stalin a jew himself?
he was an Orthodox Christian that went to seminary school

>wasn't stalin a jew himself?

Stalin was a common criminal and snitch for Okhrana, the tsars secret police.. Oh, and a fucking mass murdered

The more I read about him, the more I think his style was much more effective than Hitler's.

Hitler's problem was that he was too nice of a guy. And too much of an idealist. He was too soft to be a dictator. He talked for years about gassing everyone and then pussied out at the last minute.

Stalin actually understood that people are dumbfuck sheep who don't appreciate freedom when they have it, so why waste time in giving it to them? They don't deserve it. Democracy was a mistake. The only thing that matters is power, and if you're one of the ones who don't have it, then tough shit.

A Finnish sucking Stalin's dick, that's a new record.

And no, Stalin purged just Trotsky and a few jews, but there were still jews in the government. Anti semitic laws that protected jews were still available even after Stalin got power.

i meant ethnic jew, not religiously.

there's no evidence that he wasn't Georgian ethnically, or Christian religiously

ok.

if it were not for stalin we wouldn't have transylvania.

>if it were not for stalin we wouldn't have transylvania.

Bessarabia?

Also fucking communism?

Stalin looks exactly like Borat in that picture.

>VERY NICE, I LIKE

Remember when Stalin was allegedly dumbfounded and in shock when he learned that Hitler had started Operation Barbarossa? In that moment Stalin must have realized that Hitler was the Jewish puppet all along

>Hitler was the Jewish puppet all along

after the war there were 3 options for transylvania.
give to the bozgors
give it to the romanians
make it an independent state
the latter was in the interest of the soviets as they could get closer to the balkans.
for some reason stalin intervened and settled the matter.

>Bessarabia
that's long been considered the mordor of romanian held territories.
it's where you send people you don't like.
it's poor and hasn o resources.
and nobody likes moldavians.
after ww2 it got colonized with russians anyway.
and parts of it in the north and the south are part of ukraine.

>Also fucking communism?
they like to make it look bad. but the soviets had to start industrializing a country inhabited by shepards living in clay houses with their animals.
an illiterate population with no access to school, hospitals, basic hygiene etc.
of course they had to cut corners in order to speed up the industrialization process.

>they like to make it look bad.

Look up Cheka

well yeah think about it
Hitler
-genocided all the weak trash Jews which nobody wanted anyway, made Jews stronger as a result
-genocided millions of the strongest Germans
-basically created Israel
-strengthened communism
-destroyed white nationalism
-Jews made mad profits from selling stuff to both sides of the war

>-genocided millions of the strongest Germans
>-basically created Israel
>-strengthened communism
>-destroyed white nationalism
>-Jews made mad profits from selling stuff to both sides of the war

That's what Churchill did with help of USA and Russia

as i've said...they had to industrialize a land inhabited by illiterate christians. they really believed what the priest told them.
because the priest was the only one that could read.
it's why the church was hit so hard.
if you are implying about random killings and torture then i would be opposed to this be done on a massive scale.
i understand it be done as a psychological fear factor to their enemies.
i'm not against the idea of the gulag.
it's who you send there, not the idea of the camp itself.

>-genocided all the weak trash Jews which nobody wanted anyway, made Jews stronger as a result

Ah yes, the spartan practice.. How did they end up? Outnumbered by slaves 500:1, falling birth rates and eventually darkness my old friend

>it's who you send there, not the idea of the camp itself.

Funny how literally all the people who should've been in the gulag or mass grave ended up running the government..

Nice to see Sup Forums becoming truly redpilled.

But to understand further Russian nationalism is not blood, it's soil.

Bolsheviks were partly your lefties (((Trotzky))), (((Zinoviev))), (((Kamenev))), partly cultural nazis - Stalin, Molotov.

a good part of them were fifth columnists and would have sided with the americans in case of invasion or war.
most were sent there by anonymous snitches.
it didn't help that the camps were run by illiterate rednecks prone to savagery.

>heil Stalin
>heil communism
>heil our comrades

>Churchill mind controlled Hitler, forcing him to annex the Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia and Austria, invade Poland and France, and then attack the Soviet Union
how did he pull it off lads?

i-it's almost as if nazism is the absolute niggest of ideologies!

most likely some sort of ETERNAL ANGLO black magic

Sup Forums again shows that its unreliable and full of people with bullshit credibility. Feliks Dzierżyński was a polish nobleman, not a jew

As Aristotle said, small mistake in the beginning transforms into a big mistake in the end. You retards need to do some reading up instead of wrapping up everything as da Jooz

>Feliks Dzierżyński
you will shit bricks when you find out his birthdate.

It really is a testament to the German system of indoctrination that even though you grew up to be an anti-Semite you still learned to hate Hitler.

And you should be gassed, it's going to be great when we have civil war 2 and the whites can win again (we should have actually become a monarchy under a German prince). Seriously though Stalin was pretty based, he did kill millions of ryssät.

its okay user, they wont understand.

When Stalin tried to purge the Juden in the USSR govt in1953, he suddenly died shortly thereafter.

This is false and there is no evidence supporting the notion Hitler was a jew, do not spread this slanderous libel in an effort to tarnish his good name.

you cant commit liable against the dead as it doesnt affect them.

>Hitlers good name

Absolutely BASED views man. Mcfuking kill yourself.

He wasn't, he was too idealistic and took everything at face value. He should have listened to Strasser, Goebbels and Haushofer.

One of the most prominent bolshevik tools were Evsektzyii - using jews to destroy jewish culture, they were purged in 30s after having mostly done it's jobs, and not dejewed ran with (((trotzky))). Thats why most remaining jews in russia are "vykrest" - heavily mixed christians of jewish blood.

Stop spreading non-sense. Stalin was a virulent antisemite and he purged a lot of their kind. Still a cunt though.

No, he targeted jews specifically.

11 september? Is that it?

There's even a book written by personal guard of Stalin and he was telling how he identified jews, by the earlobe. Jews have attached earlobes.

No, he wasn't.

This.
>genocided millions of the strongest Germans
Slavs, too.

kys

>Stalin finished what Hitler started

yeah, killing a whole shit load of white people.