TICK TOCK

>100 TIMES WORSE THAN WATERGATE
>CLINTON, OBAMA THE WHOLE DNC ARE GOING TO JAIL
How the fuck did this mouthbreathing retard become popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180108/BILLS-115S139-RCP115- 53.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They still fully believe that this memo will cause everyone to get locked up. Kinda sad the lengths of delusion they'll retreat into to protect themselves from reality.

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

Keep giving me the opportunity to post the tl;dr.

Tick-tock

I'm not disputing they're all criminals, I'm disputing your delusional belief that these crimes will be acted on. They're not going to jail and this entire memo is being swept under the rug.

Nobody cares

Why are you spamming this in every thread?

Boomers eat that shit up, and he makes millions feeding it to them. If I make bank trolling boomers for a few hours every night, instead of 65k at my stressful ass job, I'd do the same damn thing.

It is worse than Watergate though. Which isn't saying much.

OK serious question in an otherwise shitty thread
Given Carter Page wasn't that central to the campaign, it's hardly spying directly on DJT is it?

He looks like a gym teacher

I think the point is, in order to spy on him they would have bugged Trump tower, meaning they actually spied on EVERYONE in the campaign

The dossier was used as a probable cause showing that Page was a spy, meaning the FBI could directly spy on all of his communications.

holy shit

Why so energy, user?
>boomers: too easy to troll...
>trolling boomers, too hard for me
Uh.

It's not hard trolling boomers, its hard to make a lot of money doing it. Look at the Q autism or any of the other dumbass namefag larpers that all you mouthbreathers orbit around for the latest schizophrenia.

This, normies are so retarded at this point they wouldn't care if Hillary had tried to have trump assassinated or had eaten a baby, the democrata in their eyes are the heros and trump the villain so it's irrelevant what they do

This

>Everyone on Sup Forums is a boomer
Kek...You fucking leafs.

Is this thread supposed to be a joke, like 2016?

Nah half 12 year old redditors from t_d another half boomers from kikebook

Sloppy reasoning, my dude. Yes they are easy to troll, but building up the needed apparatus to troll them (a prime time tv show on a major network) is expensive as fuck. Unless you're suggesting anyone can just walk in to fox studios and start their own show, in which case gas yourself for being pic related.

he appeals to mouthbreathing retards

>They think the memo is all we have.

Fpbp

That's the million dollar question, isn't it?
Under Title VII, you'd be correct.
However,
>On October 21, 2016, DOJ and FBI sought and received a FISA probable cause order (not under Title VII) authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC.
Pic related.

this

>Boomers are easy to troll!
>But you need millions of dollars and a tv network

You're such a retard is not even funny

Guys...
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180108/BILLS-115S139-RCP115- 53.pdf

I was talking about trolling boomers ****AND MAKING TONS OF MONEY IN THE PROCESS*** you fucking huemonkey dipshit.

You should listen to the Neocon song because they're all trotskiyites and the jews will only let u watch dumb irish puppets.

Sean doesn't change. He's been exactly the same since he first started, which is refreshing considering how many faggot became more liberal over the years.

Can I get a basic gestalt or at the very least a quick rundown?

>b8 thread spammer has balls to confront agenda post spammer

Both Hillary and Trump are villains. No possible "hero" would even be allowed running for presidency and even if someone miraculously did they would have "commited suicide"

I'm a 12 year old boomer and you're correct, thank you

copypasta war when?

Trump absolutely does want to get Clinton and some of the Obama admin. locked up, and its 110% sure at this point that they broke the law, and that we have proof of it.

The question is, is Trump in a strong enough position within the entire government bureaucracy to pull the trigger on this with 100% confidence he can win the case?

1) if you think its war right now between Trump and white hat GOP vs everyone else right now, wait till they start getting locked up. Every dirty trick in the book will come out, no holds barred deathmatch. (More) people (RIP Seth Rich) will die. Its a serious business.

2) He needs to be 100% certain he can win, both in the eyes of the public, and through the various (possibly corrupt) prosecutors, investigators, and courts, he will need to go through to get a conviction.

If he loses the court case by whatever means, he is in the weakest position he is in since the start of his term, undoing 1 year+ of solidifying his position.

Plus, 50% of the public see him (to a greater or lesser degree) as depicted by the media as tyrannical, corrupt, etc.

So, for locking up the swamp dwellers to be a strategically sensible move, not only do the crimes have to have been committed (they have), and for the white hats to have proof (they do), and for there to be clean prosecutors, investigators, and judges (unknown at this point), there also needs to be idiot-friendly proof that even the dumbest normie will have a hard time ignoring.

In the meantime, slow rolling the evidenc is an effective way of gradually breaking the conditioning, so that normies slowly go from viewing Trump as the corrupt Russian agent to viewing the Democrats as a massively corrupt group who need to be prosecuted.

Very likely white hats will keep slow rolling the evidence until later this year near midterms when the real drops will happen, guaranteeing midterm win.

That's already over. But seriously, he got the nuclear codes.