Nikki Haley accused of an affair with Trump and grinding a conservative blogger’s cock

clclt.com/theclog/archives/2011/02/10/blogger-will-folks-on-alleged-haley-affair-nikki-climbed-on-top-of-me-rubbing-her-crotch-back-and-forth

>We never took our clothes off that first night, but the physical relationship between us progressed much faster than I expected. After sliding the front seats of her SUV as far back as they would go, Nikki climbed on top of me - rubbing her crotch back and forth over the growing bulge in my pants while I groped her ass and ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back.
>John Mayer’s “Slow Dancing In a Burning Room” played on her CD changer.

>Nikki and I kissed even harder and heavier than we had before (away from the lights of the Vista, we weren’t worried about people seeing us here), and at one point I slid my hands under her turtleneck and felt her breasts over the black bra she was wearing.

>It was intense. In fact it was one of the most passionate “eighth-grade make out sessions” I’ve ever experienced in my life. Immediately, it was apparent to both Nikki and I that the sexual chemistry between the two of us was very strong.

>Nikki told me that night that she had never been unfaithful to her husband – and that up until that evening she had never so much as kissed another man before.

Phone records:
huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/nikki-haley-will-folks-ph_n_593234.html

Michael Wolff accused Haley of having an affair with President Trump...and was booted off Morning Joe for it.

businessinsider.com/are-nikki-haley-and-trump-having-an-affair-2018-2

Even though she’s brown, would you bang her? I’d ram my cock up her ass.

There have been stories of her cheating for years. More proof women shouldn't have leadership roles.

based

Id do it with her

is she married? I'd have a hard time saying "no" if she invited me to bed. kinda have always wanted to cum inside an Indian girl. whiten their race up a bit.

pretty hot desu

>has an attractive wife
>fucks a harpy

go to bed hillary.

>tfw no pooinloo girl to have intensive "eight-grade" make out session

That ass...

She was rumored to be hands on with Mark Stanford and a few other SC politicians. She climbed the cock ladder to the top.

And Id promote her all night long.

quality milf

Nice try fbi

Anyone who thinks this bitch is sexy has horrible taste. Reading some of these comments is like reading allahChan where Muslims drool over the goat of the month.

more

I think the mods are gonna 404 this. They’ve been scrubbing any reference to Haley all today.

Will Folks was a Sanford aide...all starting to click into place!

This. She’s not quality, she’s cheap plastic.

Holy shit this brings me back. Women like Haley (sexually inexperienced older Southern women) are unironically the best lays of all time. When I was a law student in the South, I tutored kids for the SAT on the side. I ended up sleeping with 6 of my student's mothers - most of whom looked exactly like Haley and had encounters that went down exactly like the blog described. Very redpilling experience about marriage/women in general

I can go on if anyone wants me to

>Nikki climbed on top of me - rubbing her crotch back and forth over the growing bulge in my pants while I groped her ass

holy shit

>I can go on if anyone wants me to
please do

yeah sure

BET SHE HAS A TIGHT PUSSY

>virgin detected
that lady will fuck your brains out and suck your cock dry for an encore. you don't know shit about women.

Moar!

I'll just give you an example:
>mother of one of my students - early 40s
>she got married young and didn't have any premarital sexual partners, stayed at home and raised the kids - only activity was church and local housewife group (would never divorce)
>it was in the late 00s so all stay at home mothers were super into pilaties/jogging, she had a great body
>husband is a wealthy Gen X bugman: not physically fit and has no interests outside of sports or his job (usually doctor or accountant)
>she would always compliment me on my physique and laugh a little bit too hard at my jokes
>one day, she offers me a drink and touches my hand while making eye contact
>later that day, she gives me her cell number in case I ever need to talk about her kid's progress - she looks really guilty when she says this so I knew something was up
>text her later that week to ask if she wants to discuss things over an early dinner
>we meet up at a nice restaurant and start flirting hard
>I constantly make physical contact - hug as a greeting, touch her hand, etc.
>ask her if she wants to go for a walk
>we walk along a lake by some golf course
>grab her hip and lean in, she conflictedly kisses me
>go back to my apartment but she doesn't want to have sex
>just dry humps me for a while and moaning whenever I squeeze her boobs (lmao)
>she leaves in a hurry and I think I'm fucked/she's going to tell her husband
>later that week she shows up at my apartment unannounced while wearing jogging clothes and we have rough sex in my living room
>her husband genuinely didn't know where her clitoris was and she was too repressed to tell him - I was the only one to have ever made her orgasim through sex
>starts "jogging" by my apartment
>highlight was her learning how to give blowjobs, which was a hilarous process
>she breaks things off with me a few months later because religion or something
>later thanks me for saving her marriage (this is the most common way women justify infidelity)

Five moar!

They're all pretty much the same story desu. The big lesson I took with me to my marriage is that you have to constantly be a sort of aloof, dominating, husband. All the social pressure in the world won't keep your wife from straying if you fail to meet those basic responsibilities. I actually ended up feeling bad because the guys I was cucking were usually pretty nice, just incredibly soft. You haven't felt shame until you recieve a $5,000 bonus from a guy whose wife you're fucking.

I also am pretty sure that I got one of them pregnant and they had/are raising the kid, but I don't plan on taking any steps to confirm that for several years