Black Panther Conspiracy

>Leftists still furious that despite the fact the "critics" giving "The Last Jedi" over 90%, the user score has now dropped below 50%
>They are scared the same will happen with the "Black Panther"
>A Facebook group, which if you search does not and actually seems to have never existed, was supposedly set up by American alt-right groups and the Russian government to intentionally give the movie a bad score
>These "brave" leftists exposed this "group" and "reported" it to Rotten Tomatoes
>Rotten Tomatoes now plans to delete every single negative review, claiming any negative reviews are either Russians or American Nazis
>Leaving the Black Panther Rotten Tomato page showing both a user score and critic score both being 100% positive
>You know realize the "Russian online spies" angle can be used for any and all censorship they want

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0004972/
imdb.com/title/tt0120611/?ref_=nv_sr_4
twitter.com/hashtag/BlackPanther
watch.wakaliwood.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rotten Tomatoes are antagonizing people who are 1. autistic, 2. angry, and 3. jobless
This is like HWNDU 2.0

You’re stupid. Online review aggregates can benefit from tech that blocks massive bot influence. Why should bots that have not seen the movie affect its overall rating? Also they aren’t going to block every single negative review, but the ones filled with “nigger” or “WE WUZ” posting made by people that clearly didn’t watch it. Stop being delusional.

If you block those you leave cuckold race traitors, paid reviewers and bloggers, and idiots. It's pretty much the same thing.

>getting mad over a blaxploitation movie no white person is going to watch anyway

So everyone that goes to see the movie and wants to write an honest review fits into one of those categories and therefore their opinion doesn’t count more than a line of code or a meme spouting autist that gets triggered at the thought of black people? Fuck off

>muh jews
of course, why wouldn't it be

It's nigger cape shit, of course it's going to be bad. Who in their right mind wouldn't give this a bad review?

All you have to do is not see this movie. that's it.
If it does shit at the box office everyone will assume it's shit and skip it

>Why should bots that have not seen the movie affect its overall rating?
The more pertinent question is, if bots HAVE seen the movie, should they be allowed to vote?

I guess you guys never saw what happened after TLJ started dropping in both ticket sales and user scores, did ya?

As the first ever film to have such a large black cast and the first ever superhero film to have a black lead it's understandable, obviously those racists are trying to stop social progress

>and the Russian government

Maybe, but their vote shouldn’t count more than 3/5 that of a person’s vote.

we should just flood the user reviews with overwhelmingly positive reviews, make this the greatest movie of all time no matter how much it might suck.

Scores don't matter to Jews! Hit them where it really hurts, with loss of profits..

>As the first ever film to have such a large black cast
imdb.com/title/tt0004972/
>first ever superhero film to have a black lead
imdb.com/title/tt0120611/?ref_=nv_sr_4
Sit your ass down and shut the fuck u.

The actual sabotage was to demand this free for niggers. Too bad that thread (((lost interest))).

Cucks and assholes pay to go see films... no one else.. and literally no one cares

RT doesn't show quality anyways, it's just percent of positive reviews. It could be a bunch of Bs or Cs and still be at 90%

> covert plan
Must have missed the info on the mailing list.

Fake news
They are only blocking bots and deleting reviews that say stupid obvious shit like niggers

This.

It was obviously sarcasm you cunt

TLJ started dropping ticket sales because its shit, not because of score on rotten tomatoes... chinks wont go to see this nigger shit anyway, only by that they lost a lot of money.

>chinks wont go to see this nigger shit
This.

>Randal Coalburn

Kek

>You know realize the "Russian online spies" angle can be used for any and all censorship they want

tfw you literally live in 1984

Gushing ridiculous praise reviews it is then. Points for each redpilled dogwhistle you can peep in

Don’t forget #blaxit.

I’m actually cool with both of these. I think forcing Disney to let black people in for free is pretty funny. They will say no and then it will look like they are racist.

Reading the tweets about this shitty movie honestly made me nauseous. What the fuck is wrong with niggers?
twitter.com/hashtag/BlackPanther

Everyone forgets fucking Blade.

Everyone forgets Spawn.

Also forget Suicide Squad.

"Muh first black lead."

Suicide Squad was "diverse" and they changed Deadshot's race.

Movie got shit for different reasons. It sucked. Jared Leto sucked so much that people forgot Deadshot was supposed to be white.

And just because a movie is well reviewed, doesn't mean it will do well at the box office.

Watchmen didn't do well. Scott Pilgrim bombed.

BRING IT ON
HELL YES
If they do this and remove legit negative opinions then it's a good thing
Why?
Because a lot of normies will instantly find out that apparently they are NAZIS
Only part left is for them to embrace it
This is how the left will be destroyed
Just because they are delusional and alienate normal people

See pic related
>be white male cuck
>go to cinema
>sit in a stink filled cinema as Jamal and his crew eat homemade foods whilst making monkey sounds every time an on-screen kangz does shit

I hope cinemas allow this to happen

>fried chicken

Will you fuck off Sup Forums, no one cares about your nigger kike movies

Why do they keep perpetuating this myth of rating tanking? Are they that delusional about fucking Star Wars?

Yes why not? If a bot has an experience and has something intelligent to say that’s well into human territory on the subject.

Rotten Tomatoes care about an issue that's not even an issue yet. Meanwhile the poo-in-loos are fucking up their site with their 10/10 reviews of Bollywood crap

MeteorMan

Wow this is deep philosophy. The obvious response is: Not, since only white men should vote

> Eobard Thawne

>Russian-sponsored digital influencers
lol

Can Putin pay me to troll Rotten Tomatoes please

>bad movies are now conspiracy theories

Somebody needs to stop Reverse Flash! He has already altered the timeline, blacks are the winners now!

>It's just a movie

>People will call you racist if you did not like it
>People will call you racist if you did not even see it
>They are convincing black people that this movie is subtly showing them their "true" past
>one of the movie actors is an illegal immigrant and gets away with it because he is an actor working for a big studio

If your IQ is higher than the room temperature you can just sweep this movie and the political antics involved into the trashbin of your mind. If a person is stupid enough to accuse you of being racist for not liking it or not seeing it their opinion is not worth much and should be instantly filtered out of your mind.

If you keep getting frustrated over every stupid SJW thing ever it's just going to leave you frustrated over everything. Stupid people are an unending resource in this world. Not saying that you should be apathetic about all of this and not voice your concerns, but just make sure to treat all of this as the garbage racebaiting that it is.

just another reason to make niggers live in the truth. whites own't pay to see that movie and theatres don't accept EBT , so it will fail like everything black.

It's a Marvel movie, dude, it's gonna do crazy well, stop being in denial

this

>Last Jedi
>50%
Not anymore it isn't. It's at 48%. Shit's falling faster than USA's %

>leftists love black panther

really makes you think

How much do you bet it was set up and then deleted by themselves so they could claim both victim and savior?

I approve wholeheartedly

>randall colburn
>colburn

heh

This was actually a good kids film.

they show no prof (((we))) planning this and I haven't seen a thing about it at all.
Lie's
if the movie is shit SJW bullshit it will get shit rate.
If this has anything to do with star wars the last movie, the movie was shit and people don't want their kids playing with gay lesbian action figures

i would bet all of my rubles comrade

Lol these idiots do not even think that people just did not like this movie. We had something similar with the propaganda film Crimea. They found conspiracies of Americans and Ukrainians against Russia.

>2018
>not spamming 100% reviews to get black people to start thinking they are unironic kangz
>not wanting unironically create Wakanda somewhere in the southern US and move all blacks there

I'm ok with lesbian action figures

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

you again

what are you nuts? somewhere in mexico after we kill the mexicans.
that way when we nuke it. it doesnt fuck US south

So embarrassing that they are happy to post this shit.
>It's good! Say it's good you racist!

this plus not calling on people that gave it less than 100% to check their privilege.

>it's okay to stereotype and discriminate against russians but DONT YOU FUCKING DARE criticize beloved islam or movies with blacks!

I can't wait till the edited version with no black people come out on torrent.

Positive but overly sarcastic reviews. 10/10 movie made for kangz by kangz. Shit like that.

Even nigger movies need to be protected.

I look forward to them trying to market this movie to China, i can't wait for the Chinese reception to this movie.

> liberals keep pushing their garbage ideology
> meanwhile niggers in africa literally busting their asses off don't get any recognition
> we get WE WUZ KANGZ movie that needs to be protected from any kind of criticism.

watch.wakaliwood.com

>Randall Colburn
>Soyboy who picks a picture of him and his cat
>Filed to: LIMP WRISTS

Two kopeks have been added to your account. хopoший Гoй

i think all this can be summed up with disney not wanting another major release to seem like a flop. so, they will do everything possible to force people to like black panther and make seeing it mandatory.

Picture on left: long video that whites and asians made (I bet everyone except the actors were 95% white/asian) to suck money out of niggers

Picture on right: white man surpasses the past several millenia of african technological advancement in a few days

It must feel bad to be a nigger, I can see why they insist that they wuz kangs because they have literally nothing from the past to be proud of. Also daily reminder that during the Rhodesian bush war the whites had a 10:1 kill death ratio, which was closer to 30:1 if you don't account for ieds and terrorist attacks.

OH IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON

OH MY GOD

WATCH THE MOVIE AND YOU WILL LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF, WE ARE PLAYING THEM LIKE A VIOLIN

oh my GOD THIS IS SO IRONIC I WISH MORE OF YOU UNDERSTOOD.

So as far as rotton tomatos is concerned black panther is the highest rated movie ever. Let that sink in.

liberals are literally driving themselves crazy. this is hilarious.

We're still going with operation black nationalism, right?

who cares what a score on some shitty website is?

I wonder why?

Watched Thor Ragnarok last night, I thouroughly enjoyed it.

Looks like they forgot about metacritic.

I'm not going to give this movie or the studio any shekels

you don't get it, you really don't
Here's a hint : Trumps allies made it.

Why would i review a movie i never plan on seeing? "We Wuz Kangz: The Movie" is not Star Wars, and never will be regardless of how bad Disney drags it down.

Russian bots made the movie unpopular in China.

The Jews in the media are hyping this movie up to unprecedented levels, while the Jews that own the studio are giving out loads of tickets to give the illusion it's a box office success. Almost like this entire thing is some type of coordinated Semitic attack on the white goyim...

One of the author:
>Randall Colburn
>wyte cuck holding his cat

haha

Yeah fag, just keep ignoring everything that's going on. Your country will be 56% in your lifetime just like mine.

>giving a bad review is hate speech

What the fuck is going on in the West

who killed the captain? I never finished watching.

It was pretty good

>giving some shitty superhero flick a bad score
>this is proof the internet is a horrible place
oh the humanity