familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U wuz fraesh

THAS RITE

i thought french was only the langauge of the courts and stuff

>Russians speak French
Does this nigger even comprehend the words he types.

It was.
Burger education+ twitter twats.
= stoopid breeding with idiocy.

my sides are seriously in orbit over this claim and how he tried to type it intellectually.

as a result of napoleon some wealthy circles spoke french frequently and often more so than Russian. Obviously this does not predate the Russian language

I refuse to believe that this is real.

Well he's not completely wrong to be honest, if you interpret 'language' as canonical form of poetry/prose rather than literal meaning of the word - before him it was mostly frenchfaggotry knockoffs, just written in Russian, with exceptions of course. It's not that cut and dry and there are other important founding fathers like Derzhavin, and Pushkin is not a Shakespearian demiurge figure and aped Byron a whole lot, but still

Also one-drop rule works because no matter how genius Pushkin was, he still did in a completely unneccesary shootout so there's that

Anyway,

IF 1/8th BLACK IS BLACK FOR TARIQ NASHEED, THEN TARIQ NASHEED MUST ACCEPT LENIN WAS A KIKE

>getting baited this hard by a literal nigger

I feel very confident saying that Russians spoke Russian for most of their history.

Also Nicolas II is only 3% Russian (97% German), still Russian.

First you need to define what a russian is as Russia is not a homogenous nation and never has been.

Rus.

WE WUZ SLAVS

WE WUZ COSSAX AN SHEEEEIT

>A single person created and spread a language through an entire country.

really? The call him an ethnic Russian now? wew

see guys, Russians are just like us

russia is defacto french clay
based nigger thinker

Get blacked, russkies!

Holy shit this guy is such a fucking idiot. This is what black history month has turned into in the US. Just full on make believe larping from race baiters like tariq.

They call him Russian Tzar, like everybody before him. He and all Russian Tzars before him had German princesses as wifes.

shhhh don't burst their bubble. let them have something

So the Russians are black just painted wrong color meme is true.

Russians spoke French only at court and that stopped because of Napoleon invasion, not Pushkin.
Niggers are stupid

Cyka blyat! We wuz French

Are we at any point going to see them in court or pay fines or anything from deliberately trying to distort peoples history like this? Isn't this a kind of slander really at this point?

Well, obviously. Woke nigger guy is retarded. But "language" in the narrow sence of high art was indeed perfected by Pushkin, who's kinda our version of Shakespear.

Tell me loudly, WHO INVENTED FRENCH LAUNGUAGE AND LATIN?

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N French N Russians N Shieet.

RUSSIA RIGHTFULL FRENCH CLAY

>Russian is an East Slavic language of the wider Indo-European family. It is a lineal[citation needed] descendant of the language used in Kievan Rus', a loose conglomerate of East Slavic tribes from the late 9th to the mid 13th centuries.
>Mikhail Lomonosov first compiled a normalizing grammar book in 1755;
wut? niggers can't google or some shit?

*AFRICAN CLAY

Das rite!

Were a mix of slavs and finns, Russia itself is a huge nation containing a shitload of different languages and people. You can't just make a blanket statement about Russians speaking russian for most of their history, when there are people in Russia who mostly spoke something else besides russian for most of their history and some still do this day. The only time when this changed was when the Georgian Stalin imposed his EU style population exchange politics upon the Russian peoples.

moslems are unable to use logic
thats why they are moslems

>Rus were a mix of slavs and finns,
Opinion discarded dont reply to any more of my posts in this thread.

>Burger education+
hahhaahah ima hold ur gfs hand dumb fag

My sides are in orbit. And the WE WUZ KANGS movie is not even out yet.

>Pushkin, who's kinda our version of Shakespear.
Russia's Shakespeare is an octaroon?

WE WUZ TSARS N SHIEET

Nigger self-education.

Be careful. This dude is a professional troll.

familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx

>According to the earliest East Slavic record, the Primary Chronicle, the Rus' were a group of Varangians who lived, along with other groups like Swedes and Gutes in present day Sweden in Scandinavia and as far as the land of the English and the French. The Varangians were first expelled, then invited to rule the warring Slavic and Finnic tribes of Novgorod

You sure you're not an australian.

Niggers was Czars and sheeiitttt!!!

>MЫ
BYLEE

Sand niggers can't think properly. Why do you think they still fuck goats?

Yes. He's truly great, undoubtedly a genius, but the black blood did have its consequences - he beefed with some folks over stupid provocation and got shot.

I knew russians were niggers

>rivers run in circles
How does this idea enter your fucking head for even a second?

AY YO WHERE DA SIBERIAN BITCHES AT?

dumb frogposter

Fucking nigger man, nothing make's me laugh harder. Fucking kek.

Niggers claim Ivan the Terrible was also black

Strange. I always assumed Dostoyevsky was the Russian Shakespeare

WE WUZ TSARS AND SHIETH

>pushkins greatgrandfather was black
russian whores burning coal before it was cool
wew

I thought it was because Peter the great wanted to be european.

>White Russian man who is 1/8th African writes an influential Russian dictionary.

Fixed that for ya.

Dostoyevsky is actually good though

>Tariq Nasheed

Goddamn, I hate that nigger.

pretty sure it is,tariq nasheed is full blown pants on head crazy

WE

Bullshit. You just don't have a clue about the Russian nation. There are two concepts - russians (in russian "ruskiye lyudi") as ethnos/nation and russians (in russian "rossiyanye") as citizens of Russia (where are many nation besides russians with their own languages).
Russians always spoke russian (east slavic) since Rus was formed and east-slavic tribes merged into russian ethnos.
Other nations of Russia (tatars, chechens, finno-ugric nations, turkic nations) are not considered as russians (ethnically) and became part of Russia as the territory expands.

>I have no counter to your facts, please don't talk to me anymore.
That's (YOU)

Thats not mutually exclusive ...

But in the beginning of Russia they spoke swedish.

This is a fact.

>russians
>existing before Peter I
nice meme, faggot

Also, the nigger speaking about French probably was too stupid to understand that Russian nobility spoke French and treated Russian as the language of the lower people.

I wouldn't really call them finns. Finnic or ugric maybe.

Rus was 90% Slavic, the Finnish tribes were few and made up an insignificant part of the population and lived on the edge of the country.

Who the fuck is this nigger anyway?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians#History

U WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIIIIET

>Bullshit. You just don't have a clue about the Russian nation.
I have a lot more than some vatnik like you.

>Russians always spoke russian (east slavic) since Rus was formed and east-slavic tribes merged into russian ethnos.
Jesus, you don't even know what the argument was about. You can't make some fucking blanket statement about Russians speaking russian when you don't define which russians you are talking about.

>are not considered as russians (ethnically)
Ethnical russians are a muttrace of slavs and finns. You can't argue against DNA, nor your own chronicles.

>Natsoc fag who doesn't understand the difference of ethnicity and citizenship of the former still massive empire

Not surprised a bit desu.

Rus' is not Russia by any means. Muscovy/Russia was born from Rus', though.

Also, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow
First actually Musovite/Russian state.

American blacks are some of the most deluded and idiotic people on the planet.

Tarshit should go to Russia and say that nonsense, now that would be interesting the reaction.

Moors

And that 90% was pulled from your ass like all statistics.

Retard Ivan, who doesn't know how to read.

Most of the Russian nobility spoke French and German because, surprise surprise, they were French and German. Or to be less hyperbolic nobility in general was more international, with intermarriages spreading out the whole of Europe, and in order to keep properties concentrated, with an astronomically high rate of inbreeding.

Also, Russians.....black.
I want to see BLM marches in Russia.
I want to see Dimitry being told "WE WAZ KANGZ" by obese black women.

Followed by a sudden and complete media blackout for a few days. Hopefully by that time they can scrub the nigger intestines off of the walls.

>niggers taking nigger sports away
Oh gee what should we do now??

> We wuz slavs
Wel they're getting closer and closet all the time, now they're only one letter away from the true answer.

same shit

WE

Pushkin's ancestor is ethiopean, but not the nigger.

Nobody here will tell you the English spoke Russian before Shakespeare.

нaпиcaл пoлнyю хyйню
>БЫЛИ

What was meant is that Russian nobility spoke French.

WUZ

Some retard who once tried to make a "Racist Database", with a logo that resembled a swastika a bit too good to be coincidence.

Basically he's Talcum X's brother