Soyboy and Roastie problem

Mass genocide of soyboys and roasties when?

the very instant they stop paying you to make these threads.

>stop enjoying things
we're living in the most peaceful era since humains invented fire, just let them have fun

They're symptoms of the problem, not the problem itself.

Remove (((you know whos))) from the equation and everything evens out.

Wow, he looks insane.

Soybois identified

They still need to be removed so they dont make any more.

Before soy after soy

>high IQ nation
>this niggerish post
pick only one

at least he kept the skateboard for that long.

How in the hell do you keep the same rug for like 30 years?

its an English teacher

>Parents keep the same decor for a third of a century

at least they painted those hideous fucking blue walls

You miss the point pal. At some time, kids have to transition into adults. Our world depends on this.

Same table same couch same skateboard

his mother is good at cleaning i guess.

He does have the image of the kid that's so mentally fucked that he'd screech at the smallest of issues and try to fight you despite his brittle bones.
I had someone like that in my class in primary school, he was kind of the laughing stock but not to the point where everyone was comfortable.

Yes!
Insanely handsome!
(would let him enter me).

Yeah, he is probably still living with his parents

my point still stands

This
his father is based
He probably beat the shit out of her if he ever saw dust on the floor or his dinner was cold after he got home from work
That’s the good ole days
When wives use to know how to make things last

why don't you losers ever address the Manchild problem?

Because we’ve learned how to weaponize them

good job

They’re useful idiots when it comes time to spread a meme or hashtag to run a news cycle for a day

>windows media player
jesus christ

Problem with your pic OP.
skating is actually a great work out, soy boys however play vidya and watch netflix and do nothing. This guy also clearly has a good relationship with his mom for these pics. Let's not downplay the value of family either.
That being said...
The day of the rope will come.

>German post

I had a neighbor that had that look. I have no idea how many times I choked him out growing up. He might be able to beat my ass now through sheer rage and insanity tho tbqh

>looks jewish as fuck as a kid
>but there is a nativity scene so they are at least pretending to be christians

idk why but I want to throw this soyboy off a rooftop maybe it's cause I longboard too

why the f would you genocide them when you could just send them to bootcamp?

why the soyboy hate? soyboy are like faggots, the more of them there are, the more desirable l become because lm not a beta numale. Rather than genocide them, l would rather surround myself with them. But in regards to roasties, well... kill em all as fast as possible

Catalan confirmed for soyboy nation.

Even if they're gamers, I don't understand why adults buy consoles. The last console I owned was a NES.

I wish you fucking larpers would bleach yourself

you should be put down

That asshole got a Nintendo and a skateboard for Christmas? Lucky

i bought a wii just for monster hunter
though the newest MH is coming out on PC later this year so i see no reason to get a console to play it

>complains about white genocides
>want to genocide white men

What does Sup Forums mean by this?

This. Console gaming is literally for children.

>Not realizing where Soyboy cucks and roastie whores came from
>Not realizing where they will go if you try to just kill them

Yea! I play Vidya on an Alienware, lkevan adult!

No we aren't. Physical violence has simply transitioned to isolation, autistm, loneliness, suicide, poverty etc. Civilization is a myth. The war for resources is a fundamental aspect of life.

>genociding white people
>implying re-education of whites is ever impossible

whats bad about soy?

can confirm. Dad still has everything in the same place it was 25 years ago. Even small things he took out of his pocket once are still sitting in the same antique candy dish. its weird

They do not reproduce, it's our duty to have as many children as possible and give them a good, strict education

Strange that that is the first and most egregiously wrong thing you found with this picture

I don’t know guys, it’s a cute picture reenacting a photo of his childhood. I don’t think he is a soyboy.