twitter.com/120dezibel

>Kraut/pol/'s choice of right-wing News Sources
jungefreiheit.de/
arcadimagazin.de/
zuerst.de/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/hamburg-jeder-zweite-untersuchte-fluechtling-luegt-beim-alter/
jungefreiheit.de/kultur/gesellschaft/2018/gericht-verbietet-muezzin-ruf-in-oer-erkenschwick/

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=EVOTLyY8gxY
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city
Press F for the 6th army

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180202213729/http://winfuture.de/news,101771.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ
t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/bundestagswahl/id_82264938/forsa-chef-afd-wird-so-untergehen-wie-die-npd-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AfM8CYnyUks&t=144s
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrixx#Nebendarsteller_(Jugendliche_und_Erwachsene)
youtube.com/watch?v=T4TzS7k2Ds0&feature=youtu.be&a=
youtube.com/watch?v=FFsM4T7OP2A&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=110
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173164877/AfD-im-Bundestag-Hasselmann-wirft-Schaeuble-vor-Hetze-zuzulassen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
n-tv.de/politik/Cottbuser-demonstrieren-fuer-weltoffene-Stadt-article20267071.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wn-LzRvWwYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Has anyone made a Toni Hofreiter version of Mad Wojak yet?

checked and heil
good idea
maybe i could give it a try later on when i fixed my pc

>Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, opposed such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany didn't needed any more laborers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally.
>By 1961-62 German employers played a crucial role in pressuring the State to end the two-year limitation clause of the "Gastarbeiter" ("guest worker") agreement so that Turkish workers could stay in West Germany for longer.

Daily reminder who is responsible for turning this country Multikulti civnat in the first place.

>10% landkreis

bump

>>web.archive.org/web/20180202213729/http://winfuture.de/news,101771.html
the new digital Plans from Groko
After the "gigantic success" that was DVBT, they want to (((shut down))) Analog radio in Germany for the sake of shekels by reselling the frequency's.
This will make 99% of all radio receivers in Germany useless, unless your at the border and listen to foreign stations.
This is not ok
This is not in the interest of the population
This doesn't even serve a purpose

>Analog radio in Germany for the sake of shekels by reselling the frequency's.

Time for a rich Sup Forumslack businessman to buy up all of them, and play Rechtsrock and anti-multicultural speeches on loop.

>shutting down analog frequencies
>old gear in every household is getting useless (including my radio for example)
>continue giving shekels pls
>the absolute state of the GEZ

>haven't paid GEZ in almost three years
>gotten multiple threatening letters from private (!) Inkasso-Firmen hired by the BR
>mfw they haven't taken real legal actions so far because they know the Gebühr is in a huge legal grey area and that even state courts agree that it's illegal

it also doesnt even work.
when they "digitalized" BOS, Behörden Funk for Polizei, Feuerwehr und Katastrophenschutz it was a gigantic clusterfuck and didnt work for years

hm interesting
should i give it a try aswell?

It's a risk, I'm still hearing stories of people getting police visits over it.
Might be a state-to-state thing, Bavaria here.

yeah i am also bavarian
they dont joke around with things like that here
i wouldnt have a problem not paying GEZ in mecklenburg tough kek
>"nö ich zahl nich"
>"hamse recht die schweine da"
>"tschüss"
>"heil und sieg"
>"jawohl"

Hat wer nochma den scan vom Asylant der 7000 Euro im monat bekommt ?

Somewhat related.

bump

What is stopping me from moving to Germany and just pumping out kids and living of German tax payers?

Very little.
Your biggest challenge would be if you came here illegally like the """refugees"""", because your skin colour would probably lead you to be deported within days.
Unless you're a Churka, ofc.

looks like the rant of hofreiter made the greens somehow gain 5% kek

Most of my Russian German relatives are leeches

Pretty sure it's less Salty Toni and the fact that (((journalists))) have been shilling hard for them ever since their congress.
It will die off the way the Schulz hype did.

>What is stopping me
Very little. Actually you just have to avoid to be deported somehow (only 24.000 were deported in 2017, what a joke) for 3 years and then you've got de facto a residence permit because "muh hardship case". In the meantime you can sue the German state who pays for your lawyers.

tfw mistaken for a Russian again

What will happen once the money runs out? This obviously can't go on forever.

my honest current prediction would be
CDU - 30
SPD - 18
B90 - 8
FDP - 12
LEFT - 10
AFD - 17
etc. - 5

>overtaking SPD soon

Glad to see these threads still up.
Stay perseverant, lads.

>What will happen once the money runs out? This obviously can't go on forever.
Don't worry, in this case the taxes will increase and the submissive German will pay, just as usual.

>85% income tax while schools look like gulags
>"muh rich country"

That's pretty sensible, although I think the Greens would still be a little stronger than 8% - there's certainly a lot of big city SJW types who would switch from SPD to Greens.

My main hopes for new elections (which will probably happen this year) are:
- AfD remains third-strongest, but stronger than 2017
- SPD under 20%
- GroKo becomes impossible by CDU/CSU and SPD failing to gain a combined majority

>tfw mistaken for a Russian again
Sorry mate, I realized that after posting as well.
Your coat of arms is just too small on Sup Forums's flag icons - maybe it's time to bring back pic related.

ah come on
with some meme magic we will overtake the SPD

Why would anyone pay for this?

lol German will be just as bad as America within the decade. Just face it, all of our countries are going to shit, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. All the people in power support it, and a majority of the population thinks it's a good thing.

You're all going to lose over and over and over again! xD

that gainz look somwhat unbelievable tho

Yes, thanks for your 1 Post by this ID, Shareblue.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ

>Bei Jungewählern bis 29 ist die FPÖ beliebtest.
I guess, we will be unificated soon. Absolute Anschluss time

Zur Hölle mit dir Defätistensau!

indeed
"forschungsgruppe wahlen" is just another serious (((poll))) agency

fug
forgot file

you can't deny the truth. Everyone, including white people, hates white people. You retards will self-exterminate by 2040.

The one thing we should Anschluss is the FPÖ's campaign organizers. We need more young people for the AfD, especially in the West.

>Forschungsgruppe Wahlen
Who cares?

Last Thread (Drunken Irish Edition)

>more young people for the AfD
this
i hope i can join asap
but currently my job doesnt allow me to do so

>lol
>xD
>reddit spacing
>"JUST FACE IT"

It's a combination of
>Downfall of the SPD
>temporary MSM hype for the Greens
>Mainstream polling agencies desperately trying to dethrone the AfD as leader of the opposition

Remember, these are the kinds of (((polling agencies))) that partially placed the AfD at under 10% before September 2017.

I was the Ösi behind the shitposting.

Oh, you were FAG?

yea, also you could really speculate them paying for good resuts to provide their new leadership with momentum.
thats *really* just too much of gained ground, i'd say

Sure.

BALTIC THREAD

what rant btw.?
was that faggot triggered much and of any humoristic value?

still better than forsa

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/bundestagswahl/id_82264938/forsa-chef-afd-wird-so-untergehen-wie-die-npd-.html
kewl?

youtube.com/watch?v=AfM8CYnyUks&t=144s

skip to 1:10 and enjoy

I don’t see that AfD campaigned much last year, maybe because of the fundraising? The FPÖ campaign was a absolute hype.

Could be. The AfD is certainly far behind the FPÖ financially.
Hell, there's still a fucking secret civil war in the party on whether the Desiderius-Erasmus-Stiftung or the Gustav-Streseman-Stiftung should become the official party fundraising foundation.

What do Krauts think of Jens Spahn ?

thanks user,
good for him, he clearly did it for the lulz
also, is he saying that we should orient us more towards lobsterculturalism, because that red head of his seems to convey this clearly

>Jens Spahn

green watermelons
>green on the outside
>red on the inside

Literal and metaphorical faggot.

What said.
Would be funny if he contributed to the downfall of Merkel and the CDU going the way of the SPD, though.

>maybe it's time to bring back pic related.
The home guard is the main reason that the Carniolan eagle is not used in the first place and they weren't using the authentic one either but a changed design. The flag itself is derived from the eagle and was originally a bi-color, then gold-blue-red as the the silver (white) in the heraldry of the crest was changed to gold (and had the imperial crown added) by Frederick III (HRE emperor) for the help he got at Vienna from the locals in the 15th century. This was changed again later on and the white-blue-red flag became the national colors of the Slovene nation in the empire in 1848 while the eagle was the crest of duchy of Carniola, both combined became the flag of the Duchy of Carniola (the only duchy in the empire to use a tri-color which was otherwise reserved for the imperial flag). So technically the actual Slovene flag is just a blank white-blue-red tri-color without a crest essentially making it identical to the Russian flag.

That's actually a TL;DR version believe it or not.

t. autistic slovene

Pretty interesting.
>t. autistic slovene
Autism is 100% Sup Forums-approved if it relates to history and heraldry.

ha nice. didn't know people in mecklenburg were that based

>log in to sky go
>see this

When someone says there are only two genders.

I think I watched this when it first aired, IIRC it's basically a redpill on abusive Muslim men although they try to put up a feminist "#YesAllMen" narrative to disguise it.

oh boy
why am i not surprised

>lol German will be just as bad as America within the decade. Just face it, all of our countries are going to shit, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. All the people in power support it, and a majority of the population thinks it's a good thing.
The whole shitshow ends with the next economical crisis. ECB then continues to print money, which will simply hyper-inflate and become trash like the Ruble. People will starve and Hitler will get elected again, by a majority of Muslim immigrants. They will then put the final solution into action.
20th century Muslim immigrants with a German passport are the only people in Germany, who actually have something to lose. White Germans can simply expatriate to Asian civilizations, but the only option of these immigrants is to return to their shitholes, so the are going to fight to get their cozy BRD back.
The key problem of Germany is fraternization with oppressors / enemy forces, not Islam. And Muslim immigrants are going to solve it. They are the ones who are going to start killing Anti-German nation destroyers, transatlantic faggots and other anglo plants, once the happy money trees dry up.
For enemy forces the future Germany will become as hospitable as as Afghanistan and Iraq is today.

Red-pill me on IB, lads.

Gar fürchterlich hat sie gelitten, erholen wird sie sich wohl nimmermehr...

there is no redpill
join them
nuff said

I said it yesterday, that tweet was the desperate cry of someone who knows they are losing.

What you want to know?

I only trust INSA to some extent.

Cesy Leonard's only claim to fame is a supporting role in an early-2000s propaganda show that nobody remembers, LMFAO

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrixx#Nebendarsteller_(Jugendliche_und_Erwachsene)

>RetroRebel x L0ki - Intervention.zps youtube.com/watch?v=T4TzS7k2Ds0&feature=youtu.be&a=

High res picture of that Green traitor with his red face and the caption: AfD wirkt. Where can I get a high quality stream for that?

Oh well, not high quality, but still nice.

very nice
totally worth it

Bump

>user why are you taking so long
>I want to have sex and after that we can hunt some Jews and Muslims
How would you react?

"Pump my ass and call me Himmler!"

"Put on your uniform you dumb fucking faggot or I'll have you shot"

i have to sign off kameraden!
i am invited to a serbian birthday party now

youtube.com/watch?v=FFsM4T7OP2A&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=110

Who did that?!

Just spotted in comment section of DerStandard.at in an article about nigger history...

>somehow ended up in the timeline where Ted Cruz became german Bundeskanzler
>being spared
Better luck next time bros

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173164877/AfD-im-Bundestag-Hasselmann-wirft-Schaeuble-vor-Hetze-zuzulassen.html
>"Haßelmann wirft Schäuble vor, Hetze im Bundestag zuzulassen"

What is going on in this timeline.

>huhurr le remove kebab meme xDdd
Serbien muss sterbien. Also Croats > Serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

Franco A. showed that skincolor means shit.
If the claims about him were true.

>If the claims about him were true
lol

cucks...
n-tv.de/politik/Cottbuser-demonstrieren-fuer-weltoffene-Stadt-article20267071.html

>Serbien muss sterbien

>mit bunten Ballons und Musik demonstrieren sie für eine weltoffene Stadt ohne Angst.
youtube.com/watch?v=wn-LzRvWwYQ