Jordan Peterson loves the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

Does it make you to change your mind about us? Or do you think he's just wrong about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FID366y2gjo
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off kike shill

We don't deny they're smart, that's why they're so dangerous. Stupid people can't be sneaky

I dont mind jews, but ill never fully trust them.

It's not only about that. Watch the video...

you're not jewish you're from india

שתוק יא סחי.

Listen fellas here is the deal. Judiasm is the patriachry. It is the Tyrant and the King. Judiasm is all you know. Most of your relegious, moral ethical beliefs are based in it. Your economic systems, laws, entertainment. Is all Jewish. Your operating software is Jewish, Its the only lens with which you can view the world. Most of the world is now Jewish save a few tribes here and there. You are not going into the mountains to gain wisdom and be one with the Earth. You live in Jewish society. Shape up or ship out bucko. Stop rebelling against your father and save yourself. White people get all the credit and blame for Judiasms accomplishment. The white man is the mask of the Jews (It used to be the Italians) Dont forget how powerful (((Rome))) and the (((Catholic Church))) was/is. These are the masks they where. White people is a myth. Rome was a myth. Europe is a myth. You either join civilization or go dance around a fire like a nig nog. Make your choice and then shut the fuck up and get on with your life.

I bet we'd kill you all first.

jinsi hali ya hewa katika delhi mpya?

Who is "We" what are you talking about? There is no "we". There is only us. Stop acting like baby and grow up. How many different ways does it need ot be said to you. You dont need an idol to name the Jew. That is what the left are doin by naming the white man. Wake up fuck head its a dichotomy meant to keep you in circles forever. Drop the semantics and get on with it. Eggs need to be broken in society. Lambs need to be sacraficed. You are the sacrafice as long as you buy the official story user. There is no we only YOU and US. Us is a spectrum and you will eat yourselves. Do you realize you are everything that you claim a leftist to be? Its that damn dichotomy again. It will stop u in your tracks every time. You literally soung like a WE WUZ KANZ with your statement. You are everything you criticize and worse. You are holding up a mirror to yourself. You know only one can be on top. You are on top but are refusing to play the game.

JP redpills fresh off the press

>jewish people have high iq
>iq is exclusively dependent on environment, all people are equal in cognitive abilities
choose one

Who besides leftist idiots actually believes the second statement?

Im not surprised, you'd naturally evolve to have a higher IQ once your racial group has been hunted to the fringe of extinction over and over again.

most jews push this narrative

The most famous book that fights this narrative: "The blank slate" was written by a Jew.

Jews fucking rock I love jews they re awesome

Yay Jews. They look at everyone else a cattle but yay I love them.

>Does it make you to change your mind about us? Or do you think he's just wrong about it?
I think you are liars and you would sold your friends to have discount in market. I also think that real problem is top families who have power and actualy run Jew World Order. Not ordinary jews. I don't think you are that much smarter or better. You realy like money and you think you are better than goyim. That drives you to get better positions in society. I also wthink Jordan Peterson is bitch and i don't care what he is saying about anythink. Anyway. World would be better place if we make real holocaust. World would be better if Israel fall and get glassed. You live in terrorist state. Far worst than nazi germany ever was.

>jews are successful
>jews have high IQ
makes perfect sense. non-zionists BTFO.
>blacks are unsuccessful
>blacks have low IQ
...shut up, you racist!

Asians have even higher IQ. But for some reason they do not control the media.
Also all major invetnions have been made by whites.

Nope, Ashkenazis have higher IQ.

Higher IQ doesn't mean you can import niggers to polute any country you chose. Damn jews. You could have invibility for decades becouse your holocaust. You could have your manager chairs and nobody would notice or say anythink. But you fucked it up. Like you allways do.

Jews(Semitic people) have been race-mixing with white people(Celts, Anglos, Aryans, Slavs, Mediterraneans) while roaming & living around all over Europe. These smart Jews have white genes in them that's why they're smart.

Why should that make us like you. You hate us, and fight to disposses us. You are still evil

Is there any alt right personality that hasn’t been compromised by the Jews?

kek, yeah this is the problem Peterson doesn't address, the group no matter how stupid is going to be more powerful that the individual. In fact the stupider the group the less likely you are to appeal to their own individuality.

Good point, the average IQ of Israel is 90, the average IQ of Hasidic jews is 110. But it's not a complete explanation: eastern European whites (where Hasidic jews originate) have a lower average IQ than Hasidic Jews, there is clearly another factor.

holy shit
the guy who made those posts is literal retard
>JBP trained his followers to say clean your room when I'm trying to redpill them
wtf
how can you unironically post this

The very spirit of the white man is personal responsibility. And the jews have broken that spirit with vidya, weed and degeneracy.
Jordan Peterson knows he cannot name the jew on the public space without getting outcasted from it. So what can he do? He can relight the spark of the western soul: Taking personal responsibility, and becoming a force of good in your community.
People who refuse to listen to his words unless he names the jew, are people who wants to avoid their responsibility. They call him and individualist shill, and can't grasp the idea that the collective is only as good as the individuals make it.
Fight back. Clean your room. Get your act together, so you can find a partner in life and make 5 white babies. So you can be taken serious by the greater community. That's how we beat them. Not by relaying that responsibility to others.

There are more whites who qualify for mensa in the US than all jews. Fuck off with your propaganda kike.

Is that some sort of peterstein pasta generator?

Leave Jordan alone

The greatest threat to the collective is the weak individual. The greatest enemy of the individual is hatefulness, bitterness and resentfulness. A lot of people on Sup Forums only recognizes the external threat to their community (the jews), and refuse to accept their own responsibility. Their anger of being called out for being pathetic manchildren clouds their judgement, leading to anti-peterson threads like these.

his wife's a kike, you stupid faggot.
wash the shit out of your defective fucking mind.

Oh, so im a jew because my name is jonas? fucking retard leaf

how can people hear/see this desperate fuck speak and believe a word he says

he's reminds me of the cigarette smoking man in x files but more of a geek
same believability/honesty though

because they are manchildren who hate the thought of taking personal responsibility in their life.

to clarify: because they resonate with his message of taking responsibility. cucks like you are the ones who are to afraid to take any responsibility in life.

hahaha yeah, let me guess, he takes responsibility by taking {{{anti depressants}}} and having a skank daughter, all while weaving threads of disinformation in with his tidbits of truth thereby fooling imbeciles like you who are incapable of thinking critically.

>Exposing the Jews is the "official story" in our society
Nice try.

woops, i guess you're wrong

see

This appears to go against his previous beliefs.

>Does it make you to change your mind about us? Or do you think he's just wrong about it?

Motherfucker won't even talk about the Federal Reserve banking system or the Rothschilds...

he's a shill.

Getting a Canadian (((Anglo-Saxon))) to ever discuss their free gibs banking network Jewish co-op. Pffttt good luck.

Jordan is a Canadian Anglo (Tory). He is part of the new "Kosher Approved" wave of internet celebs who have been engineered to become leaders and influencers of American Populism. You see, American populism is hostile towards the British Empire. This creates conflict for the British. The British elite do not like American Populism. In order for the British elite (which includes Jews) to maintain their Empire, the British must attempt to take control of American Populism. To control, and direct American Populism back under the influence of (((British power))).

Enter in the rise of Jordan Peterson, The Alt-Right, Richard Spender, Tommy Robinson and Jared Taylor. All of whom, are kosher approved 'White activist".

In short, it is White Identity w/ Jews included being promoted on the surface. Underneath the surface are the same Jewish controlled Rothschild forces that have devastated Europe for the past few centuries ending in 120 million dead. Jordan Peterson may appear to be pro-Western at first glance, however the forces behind him are the most anti-Western ever recorded in world history.

There are many Anglo-Americans today who have fallen for the British Empire lie. They falsely believe the British Empire was "the height of White Civilization" and wish to remain loyal to it (loyalist). Nothing could be further from the truth. The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

Jordan Peterson is little more than a byproduct of that anti-White British Empire; attempting to hold on to it's Talmudic roots and financiers demands.

It is of no surprise many of these internet celebs originate out of Canada. Canada is where the British Tory Loyalist fled after losing the American Revolutionary War.

>posting your own thread as "proof"

Also, his daughter is married and just had her second child. She is a helpful member of her community. What are you doing? Smearing a man who helps people grow the fuck up so they can do the same.

>i became british
what is wrong with your brain?

wait, let me see if i get this right:
you take this
youtube.com/watch?v=FID366y2gjo
guy seriously

you can see that, and you actually believe that this guy is for real / not a red herring?

may the lord have mercy upon you

>who helps people grow up
what, by telling them to take {{{anti depressants}}}

you peterson shills are pathetic

as if anyone who actually speaks the truth is asked to come onto cbc or bbc for an interview

I have a fundamental problem with the concept of "sorting oneself out" in the context of an order with which one does not agree. I dont see how you can expect anyone to get round that desu. Why would anyone want to become a productive member of a society that they despise? It just seems nonsensical.

exactly, because peterson's purpose is not to help people make sense of the world.
he's there to confuse people and bastardize ideas to promote more of the ills that our world is already plagued by.

Hello Madonna.

>Be our little good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
his daughter helped him off anti-deppressants by changing his diet. he also never advocated them, just said he used them for some time.

Because it's a zero sum game. You are either a positive or negative influence on your community. Do you despise the white? Why? Don't you want to find a partner and make white babies? Well in order to do so, you need to grow the hell up, take personal responsibility and sort yourself out.
>but where to start??
by cleaning your room

There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

stay bitter and resentful. im sure the ladies love that shit. she's just brought two white people to the world, what more do you want?

>bait

No bait, I'm being completely honest.

I don't believe there is much of any community, it's an atomised wasteland ruled by malevolent forces.

No user don't you get it? You need to hate yourself for being jewish, so you grow bitter and useless and weakin the jewish race. Thats how the whites will win!! not by giving up vidya and becoming educated respectful people, that would be to hard!! cleaning my room is just ZOG propaganda!!!

That my friend, is sargonite liberalism. You are a part of a community whether you like it or not.

Jordon Peterson has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany".

oh look, and his daughter makes mainstream media appearances too! gee, what a surprise. it's almost like this family are {{{plants}}}.

why are there so many scandinavian shills advocating for this obvious red herring? are your countries so cucked that all someone has to say is something self evident about gender etc. and you automatically believe every word they say by default..?

are you that desperate for a word of truth that you'll take 1000 words of lies as long as you get one that's true?

The exact same post from last thread. Is this some kind of copypasta by any chance?

he is the most obvious controlled opposition, he barely even hides it and i think because he uses pseudo-intellectual jargon people are mesmerized by him.

it's quite bizarre.

That's a good point, there's a lot of Jewish intellectuals that push reasonable narratives but the problem is that there's a variety of political opinions within Jews as a race just like any other and while some are our guys to some aspects others are leftist yuden rats, this can be seen in the American diaspora and Jewish left road for self destruction of the West and western values.

The fact that we see a lot of Jews in power positions is simply because they are more intelligent and more competent.
To judge the whole race over the action of some is foolish and might cause potential Jewish allies to steer away.

threads come and go. the truth remains.

And he is true. Any ideology based on the oppression of outside forces, instead of the improving oneself is doomed to fail. Hate is a strong force in the short run, but it's no way to establish a society in the long run. The nazis were doomed to fail. If we are to beat the jews, we will have to become better than them, not just better at killing them. And it all starts at an individual level: taking personal responsibility instead of blaming the jew for ALL your problems

"the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves"
-a jew

>That my friend, is sargonite liberalism
It's really not. I'm not happy about it and Peterson only really seems to be selling me ways to better accept it.

Still no less untrue

Im from denmark, not sweden you leaf. I will not hear ANY claims of cuckness from a country that has mr."kill your enemies and they win" as head of state.
The program is made for the campus at the university he works at.

and what about the gender stuff i haven't even mentioned? are you projecting because they made your national anthem genderless yesterday?

Better accept what, user? please clarify

>not just better at killing them
that's where you're wrong

Again, you are hoping for the masses to rise up and kill your problems for you. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Sort yourself out, become stronger as a individual, when enough people do that, the community as a whole will become stronger than the jews. THEN you wield the power to exterminate them.

I don’t care about Jordan Peterson. I know that the whole jewish IQ thing is a meme and a myth. It doesn’t apply to Israelis anyways because you’re mixed with brown arabs jews from Yemen.

It’s a myth though. The jewish “genius” is your rhetorical trickery called pilpul coupled with nepotism.

My mind is made up about you. There are barely any jews on this planet. 14-17 million? Nearly half in Israel? Mostly within the vicinity of be Tel-Aviv metro area? So a few nukes will take care of half the jews. Most of the other half lives in the US. 1 our of 50 patriots just needs to exercise their second amendment rights and defend themselves against your dangerous ilk. Pogroms in Europe and elsewhere will take care of the rest. Simple, viable, sustainable, and achievable in a very small amount of time. Indeed, we are going to eliminate all of you

>NOT GONNA HAPPEN
It's happened countless times. They've been driven out of every society they latch on to user. Driven out very violently at times.

The state of things in which the organic has been superseded by industrial necessity. The world in which I've watched as the small village which retained some semblance of the old, organic English ways was turned in to a soulless husk occupied by a horde of white collared strangers and their Ikea homes.

I don't want that any more than I want to be apart from it.

i believe jewish culture values education and knowledge. i mean one kikey right of passage is learning how to read another language (hebrew)

so of course jews are smarter, go to better schools and get better jobs.

I don't get why Sup Forums is so obsessed with a person not being anti-jew?! We know that, if naming the jew was mainstream Sup Forums wouldnt exist.

one could say that Israel is the land of the Semites, and people in other countries who identify as jews are the real enemy. They have to power to flip between being an oppressor (white) or an oppressed (jew). and they call you anti-semtetic if you critisize them. Well guess what: palestines are semite to. Jews like Ben Shapiro dont get to cry anti-semitism, he's fucking snowflake snake poisoning the well of his country.

Yes, and always came back stronger. They didn't beat us. We allowed ourselves to be beaten because we are weak. Because we forgot the essence of western identity: to take responsibility and become great.

>The term Scandinavia in local usage covers the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but in English usage, it also sometimes refers to the Scandinavian Peninsula or to the broader region which includes Finland and Iceland.[1]

no. the only reason anyone even knows his name is because he was the subject of a cleverly engineered media campaign where "a student was reprimanded for referencing a speech of his"
then all of a sudden since then he's been everywhere, all over all forms of media.

but let me guess, you didn't know that?

he gets an inordinate amount of attention only controlled opposition agents receive.
it really is as simple as that.
people who are a threat to the ideological status quo are not allowed to express their ideas and beliefs in front of a mass media audience. they are attacked and character assassinated in an arena where they are not permitted to respond to accusations.

I've subscribed to Jordans channel since before his stand-off with the SJWs on campus.
Why would the elite need a viral youtube vid to bring him to the world stage? They could just dump him in primetime television. Your arguments are deluded, to the point of being paranoid.

We've not tried in 70 years and Ive been reading a lot and I think i figured it out user.

>figured it out
please elaborate

Okay user, but at some point you have to choose between ikea homes or mosques. What will it be?

>Does it make you to change your mind about us?
I can disagree with someone on some things and agree on others.
>Or do you think he's just wrong about it?
No, I'm sure he does like Jews.

I'm not sure I will.

You don't want to choose, or you won't be faced with the choice?

>deluded, to the point of being paranoid

ignoring the fact that real enemies of the status quo (truth speakers) are not interviewed in mainstream media.

why is he getting so much press then? and his daughter too?

you really are fucking stupid if you think that the news uses normal everyday people like this.

>muh psychoanalysis
Keep protecting your own Jewish hate unto humanity, you bitter Jew.

He brought his daughter with him on the campus television show to discuss how he was able to get off anti-depressants by changing his diet. His daughter was in the process of publishing a book about it. Peterson works at the university where they film the show, and he's been a guest many, many times before.
Listen, the mass media has a responsibility unlike the wild wild west of the internet. They can't have people going "gas the kikes" on live television like we can on the internet. So if you can present your argument in a respectful manner, you are pretty much welcome on the public space.
And im not saying anything about whether is right or wrong - that's just how it is.

I don't think choosing the former in any way precludes the latter because it's very much a part of the globally homogenising force which accommodates mosques and whatever else doesn't belong. It's the artificial tabula rasa on which the new order can be drawn.

>dane
>jew

That's nice, coming from Mr. 56%.

>potentially broadcasting your plan to the enemy
let's just say it involves real holocausting this time.

I don't think it's neccessary to always talk about Jews and I can see how some people just see them as white or think them allies. I don't just declare that person a sworn enemy. What it seems to me is you want to try and manipulate Sup Forums into attacking someone you dislike for probably totally different reasons.

Peterson isn't really a huge benefit to the alt right but I also don't think he is a threat. He cannot stand up to the heavy scrutiny and theories from the alt right.