Untitled

archive.is/VFfny

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VFfny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Freedland)))

Move on from the friggin holocaust already.

Do jews seriously lack this much self awareness? It astounds me how they cant realize that the number one cause of antisemitism is their shitty, annoying behavior.

>oy vey goyim just accept that your polish ancestors murdered 6 gorillion jews
(((you)))

They know. The 6 gorillion is more important than any other well reasoned argument that any goy can come up with.

>archive.is/VFfny
that's surprisingly balanced actually

Without antisemitism the Holobux would dry up in a week. They clearly have no intention of ending antisemitism.

What if we just had a new holocaust of some people that were not the jews?

It's an alright read, doesn't really say anything crazy

We're not "censoring free speech". Won't even read an article that uses a lie in its headline.

oy vey! its like anudda shoah. accept having blood on your hands, Polish scum!

Oy vey you goyim, how dare you censor our meal tick- I mean the truth about the Holocaust! OY GEVALT

>oy vey! its like anudda shoah
Sorry, I don't listen to sludge metal.

>We're not "censoring free speech"
We are

>Won't even read an article that uses a lie in its headline.
You should. I initially thought the guy is some jewish chauvinist, but he's very thoughtful. One thing he didn't add is that the Blue police wasn't a voluntary organisation, but it was forced by the Germans

That's pretty hilarious desu

As much as I hate Poland, noone deserves to be jewed over like this

>Jews EVER WANTING Holocaust ghosts laid to rest
That means forgetting it and moving on, after all

Jews lack foresight. It's why they never know when they're pushing too hard, and why they couldn't see their expulsion coming from more than 300+ territories. When the day of the rope comes they will be just as surprised as they always are that the goyim caught onto their nonsense.

So now they suddenly care about free speech

Youse Poles better pay another 6 gorillion shekels, since the offspring, including Jew grandkids R have holoHOAX nightmares.

You made yourself a fool, because you wanted to ridicule an actually very well written article. Don't worry, you can still ask your friends of Sup Forums if you can lick their asses

The absolute state of the shills on this board since the memo dropped.

This level of jewishness is too much for a mear goy like me.

Thats the face of a "man" who thoroughly enjoys his girlfriend's strap-on.

Wait, what? Can you even deny the shoahâ„¢ in UK? No. They are complaining about censorship in Poland about the 6 gorillionâ„¢????? Gas these fucking kikes

The article seems to cements the notion that Polish people were complicit in the Holocaust, something carried out by Germans with a few Ukrainian auxiliairies, and brazenly states 200k Jews were Shoah'd by catholic Poles. You're a moron if you think this is anything other than a Jewish hit piece to keep the Hollercost gravy train going whilst hiding behind a conciliatory tone.

Fuck I'm Jewish and even then I audibly groaned.

Going by the "official" numbers of the Holocaust:
3 Million Polish Jews
3 Million non-Polish Jews
3 Million non-Jewish Poles
4 Million Other

The Jews at least got Israel out of it, Poland stayed under soviet occupation until the 90s.

>kikes demand free speech with regards to the holohoax

Is this really the hill they want to die on?

>hurr muh holohoax durr
>jews are victims
>gib shekels
Kikes need to FUCK OFF to their desert shithole before whites really do what they've been accused of all those years.

I say we let them keep doing it
People are going to eventually ask why the Holohoax needs so much protection against critical thought and critique and that's a recipe for mass redpill.

wtf I love free speech now
t. jew

Hate speech isn't free speech Schlomo.

That's rich coming from the Guardian.

Take a hike, kike.

>I initially thought the guy is some jewish chauvinist, but he's very thoughtful.

Kill yourself. This journalist is the most anti-white, most kike-ish faggot in The Guardian, and that's saying something.

That's never going to happen!

This guy is an achingly cultural Marxist kike even by Guardian standards