Ffs dont respond to shills

Why dont you guys learn, dont respond to shill threads! I see threads that has 50 to 200 replies. Obvious Shill threads. Not even sage them just let them die and dont take the bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is really no such thing as Shareblue. Doubt theyre fuxking posting on 4chane.

shit the fuck up shill

saved. 10 redpills for every slide thread.

I have been lurking here for about a year. I like the mindset here. I have read a few of the spot a shill threads. My question is are the shills responding to themselves more often than not? Some of these threads are super obvious.

Pic not related.

>No such thing
>They don't post here

It's like when the mafia denied that the mafia existed. How the fuck would you know for certain that it didn't exist unless you were part of it, and thus proving it does indeed exist.

Cant say i believe theres some master scheme behind it all but there is clearly people doing this regularly.

The end result of shill threads are me feeling embattled and much more right wing. Also more galvanized to take it off pol and get into it with leftists elsewhere.

So if shilling makes me more right wing, does that mean really dumb leftists are doing it to "fight nazis" and it's backfiring in their face?

I was thinking another theory - the shilling is actually really smart right wing polsters, trying to recruit more allies.

all our newfriends, boomers and summerfags have to learn all the rules

checked and yes.

>My question is are the shills responding to themselves

Yes its a common tactic

The OP post pretends to be on the fence about what ever the subject is and then other shills guide the lurker (you) into comming to what ever conclusions they want you to reach

Forget what its called but there are specific names for these tactics

geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

"Shills shilling shills" is also true many shills take the fact that other shills are posting as proof that their shilling is working, because "hurrrr loook deys fallin for it" when in fact its just another shill

Ok. Glad I am not crazy and they are talking themselves. So many posts I have read and wonder wtf are they replying to these idiots for. More than once it nearly made me nor read the threads. What does checked mean?

Problem is that new ppl dont know that most of the threads are from shills and are taking the bait. Normal discussion threads are dying. Wish mods would sticky something but they wont. Also if Sup Forums would get money from every click that would stop shilling also since the shilling would bring in money

This is my first thread posting. I was honestly more worried about getting grilled. I saw a couple other newfags post to threads and get eaten alive.

bump

That last point - thus that whistleblower's credibility - is quite easily verifiable. Ask him to answer questions in Finnish. If it's JIDF, he can't write in Finnish w/o grammatical errors and/or poor sentence structures. Google Translate can't do proper Finnish.

This. People (the genuine ones that are about to reply at least) need to recognize whether a poster is attempting actual discussion or is just setting up bait for others to catch. If we stop replying to the latter, shill 'tactics' will be crippled as they have abandoned all hopes of trying to persuade us.

Bump

It doesn't matter who you reply to. Pretty much every thread is shill. I see maybe one thread per week that is actually having a discussion about politics.

>I have read a few of the spot a shill threads.
It is called in the professional world of shilling, "sockpuppeting".

>My question is are the shills responding to themselves more often than not?
This is what i was responding to. Sorry, need some coffee....

You had double double digits in last post. Thats why you got checked

Do we have a shill free place to post that gets vetted? I thought we were supposed to have admins deleting these fake posts.

Lurk moar

bump

>I thought we were supposed to have admins deleting these fake posts.
(((They))) have their own agenda.

Not being checked means that you will suffer from a ravaging anal infection and your mother will die in her sleep if you do not reply to this post. Pic unrelated