LETS TALK ABOUT THIS MOTHERFUCKER, DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROD ROSENSTEIN

THIS MOTHERFUCKER SIGNED OFF ON SPYING ON THE SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND A VETERAN OF THE UNITED STATE'S NAVY.

CATER PAGE WAS A GRADUATE OF THE UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY AND HAS AN UNBLEMISHED RECORD OF SERVICE.

DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERA ROD ROSENSTEIN (RAT), KNOWING THAT THE PEE PEE DOSSIER WAS FALSE, SIGNED OFF ON CONTINUED SPYING ON PAGE BECAUSE THE PEE PEE DOSSIER GAVE PROBABLE CAUSE

PROBABLE CAUSE

COMEY SIGNED OFF ON THE SPYING 3 TIMES

90 DAYS FOR A RE-AUTHORIZATION

270 DAYS OF COMEY MANDATED SPYING

90 DAYS AT LEAST OF ROD ROSENSTEIN SPYING

I WANT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SHILLS TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING: IF THE 4TH AMENDMENT DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM ILLEGAL SEARCHES AND SEIZURES BY THE GOVERNING FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THEN GOOD FUCKING LUCK

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION, IT WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>((Rosenstein))

The trump train gonna run over him like a lone, stuck on the tracks, garbage truck.

He orchestrated Sessions recusal. Hewrote the structural changes to chain of command to exclude internal affairs. He's an Obama holdover and conspirator in the "insurance policy" to target Trump for removal from office. Sessions should un-recuse himself and fire Rosenstein and Mueller and then appoint Trey Gowdy as Special Counsel to investigate the conspiracy.

>ROSENSTEIN
That name appeared in the declasified JFK papers, he was the kike who paid

That's not the train, MSM used a different photo for the GOP train "incident", img related

This thread would be readable without the cruise control and double spacing.
When are these people getting arrested?

They broke the law bigtime and were so confident they'd get away with it they left their breadcrumbs everywhere, fuck them, send them to the can.

>THIS MOTHERFUCKER SIGNED OFF ON
>COMEY SIGNED OFF ON
OFF/ON - OFFON - OFFONFOFF
OFFONOFFONOFF

has Sessions done anything worthwile so far? He seems useless.

Honestly I think he was just fat thumbing shit to get all the paperwork off his desk and didn’t even read the shit.

He’s guilty of negligence but probably nothing more.

Train crashed. They sent a second one to move cars. Some effort, but lurk a little more.

Yeah this seems real likely to me now. Step 1 was to feed information to Democratic Leadership to try to trip up Sessions during senate questioning, then convince him that recusal was appropriate. Step 2 was to write an opinion giving Trump justification to fire Comey. Step 3 was to appoint a special counsel knowing it would make it harder politically for Trump to fire the SC and make the scope of the investigation ridiculously broad because it was never about Russian collusion - it’s a fishing expedition for literally anything they can twist into a crime.

Should have been obvious from day 1 that this guy was a snake. Sessions’ recusal could end up being the event that fucks Trump’s whole presidency.

This is top tier Gestalt level news!!

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM

ALSO 100 subscriber montage memecast! Calling out E-celeb trash !!
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
>inb4 YouTube shilling anti e-celeb and eceleb

This is a community of ShitLords like YOU!!!
NO FAGGOTRY NO KIKERY

Join us to defeat the shill menace

>>((Rosenstein))
/thread

Muh ms13

Send him to jail. Whatever. We still have these dossiers that need to be addressed. Trump is a criminal.

All just because he had business in Russia and because he joined Trump. That’s some thin reasoning.

FPBP, checked, /thread

Le 6000000% face.

Why exactly hasn't he been fired?

Shills are attacking this board hard, trying to downplay the memo. However, now that everyone's aware that corruption has managed to find its way into the highest offices in both the DOJ and FBI, it's time we talk about how Trump's going to dissolve these organisations, because they are no longer trustworthy.

He has not yet been fired because he is a completely incompetent agent for the leftists. As he concocts ridiculous plots, he just keeps getting the Dems into deeper shit. Trump is playing it smart, he is not stopping those low IQ leftists from destroying themselves.

Breaking from the Treaty of Paris - queen still rules
Ending the 16th Amendment - Income Tax
Reverse the FedRest Act - closes the IRS and FedRes
Return the gold standard - Nixon nixed it with Reagan's help

You mean that filthy fucking JEW?

>never interrupt an enemy that's making a mistake

How is that firefighter so short

Forgot to mention that the FBI is not part of the constitution and has no government mandate so it doesn't need to exist

I'm shocked. I really am.

I think, therefore I am racist.

yeah, no shit Einstein

>ladder guy
He's the one that saves kitties from trees

Don’t forget that fucking kike told the don to fire comey. Setting off this firestorm of shit.

Like the retarded bag boy at the grocery store. He's there for our entertainment.

Rosenstein and Sessions

What a pathetic joke republiturds have become. NOW they are screaming about the Constitution and the importance of the rule of law? Seriously? I watched for a year and a half as republicans screamed for Hillary's head on a plate. Screaming that she should be arrested, that she should be hung, that she should be put in front of a wall and shot. And why? All because of a made up republican story that MAYBE someone on her staff MIGHT have POSSIBLY emailed something that MAY HAVE BEEN confidential. But that dead end lie was enough for republiturds to demand not just her imprisonment, but her execution.
But of course now that it is the alt-right's golden boy Trump in the crosshairs, all of a sudden, conservatives are once again suddenly trying to preach to the rest of us about the importance of the rule of law and doing everything by the book and upholding the Constitution.
What a pathetic joke you people are.

I spent some time last night looking into Carter Page. Hillary hated him and had him investigated and vilified as pure revenge. I believe his story

I'd say Rosenstein is the most fucked of all parties involved since ya know, based on the dates of the re-authorizations, he signed off on a wiretap of a PRESIDENT-ELECT. How tight do you think his butthole got when Trump moved the entire transition team out of Trump Tower in a hurry (right after Admiral Rogers reported the spying to Trump).

Constitution is the foundation of law
You wouldn't understand that because your indoctrination has hammered and sickle'd into your head that America is a "democracy"

He is like a real life Wile E Coyote, continually attempting to outsmart someone much more intelligent and wily than himself, and failing hilariously time after time.

She destroyed all the evidence and all her staff claimed immunity. Seems like the behavior of innocents to me.

You don't even get 2 cents for your post, your low IQ nonsense might play well on the Huff Po, but here you are just a laughably stupid, low quality troll.

No. The issue is that YOU do not give a damn about the Constitution unless it is to uphold the rights of a republican. In you mind, when it comes to the Constitution and the law, democrats need not apply. That was my point. Did you even read my post? Or did you just 'Devin Nunes' the first couple of words and make the rest up?

That is just your OPINION. It was never proven.

I cut him off in traffic one day. He got pissed and sped past me. Drives a Buick.

Rosenstein staged a coup at the DOJ

kys shill, he's the mastermind

Also this

Corrupt mother fucker Democrat. Special council in coming. Abuse of power charges incoming. You fucking liars can try to spin this into nothing but there’s more to come. WATCH

Yeah we said he was the swamp 16 months ago.

Right. When you can't argue against the FACTS, just launch ad hominem personal attacks. The typical response of the low-information, know-nothing, Trump sycophant.

This actually makes a whole lot of sense.

No I can't read propaganda it gets naturally filtered thanks to years of ww2 lies
The constitution is there because of the tyrannical rule of the monarchy and you have no idea that the monarchy have been silently ruling the US since it became a corporation.
Keep spewing your Barrier Breaker bullshit and I'll keep ignoring it

Right. All we have heard for fucking weeks from republitards is that this memo is IT. Once this memo comes out, the FBI's Russia investigation is OVER! How many times did we hear all this bullshit from the right? COMEY is going to jail and MUELLER is going to jail and ROSENSTIEN is going to jail and WRAY is going to jail and CLINTON is going to jail and OBAMA is going to jail and Trump becomes emperor for life!
So...they finally release this big, juicy nothing-burger aaaannnnnd......nothing.
NOW their response is, "Err, uhh, we have MORE memos and boy-howdy, when THOSE memos come out, heads are really, REALLY gonna roll! Just wait and see! Next time for SURE!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
...dipshits...

...says the guy who can't present any facts, and proves to us that he is just a low IQ shill. Calling me low info...ha ha, I have read more books this week than you have read in your life. There is a reason that you are unemployed trash. And it ISN'T that you are too smart.....run along now, the adults are talking.

I promise you, it’s not nothing. Low IQ. You sound like you’re reading a script from MSM, your liberal propaganda machine. Again, just watch stupid. Special council incoming. Abuse of power charges incoming. More proof of the fact that truth was omitted in the FISA application is coming.

Jesus you are a disgusting idiotic faggot traitor, and you should kill yourself immediately.

Really? You have read more books THIS WEEK than I have read IN MY WHOLE LIFE? That's hilarious.
Donald! Is that you?
Probably not. The spelling, grammar and syntax is to good to be Trump.

OBAMA TAPPED MY PHONES AT TRUMP TOWER.SAD!!

Bump

Every cell, every pad, every laptop, computer or device with a microphone spied on Trump, his family and team. This is contemporary "wiretapping" and the companies being complicit due to corrupt CEO's and CIA disguised as non-profits (eg. In-Q-Tel) working with the engineers.
Patriot Act was the straw that broke the 4th Amendments back

Never trust a Jew

day of?

What do you do when you're surrounded by ju
I can't imagine the levels of jewery that Trump already had to deal with in jew york and then go right to the center of the star. wew, just fuvkn wew

This.

It was a staged coup at the DOJ by Rosenstein.

Obama/Hillary couldn't prevent their crimes from being discovered, but they could neutralize the DOJ so that NO ONE could be prosecuted for their crimes.

Rosenstein gets sessions to recuse from EVERYTHING (Russia, election, Hillary covers EVERYTHING), Rosenstein gets Trump to fire Comey (knight sacrifice), Rosenstein gets Mueller appointed because Comey was fired.

Coup is complete. Firing Rosenstein = impeachment for obstruction. Firing Mueller = obstruction.

Rosenstein is in COMPLETE control of the DOJ. Sessions fucked up so badly from day 1 that I have to believe he was a deep state plant (first one to support Trump! Better make him AG...)

Sessions did SUCH a good job of supporting the coup, with no apparent effort since then to take it back, that I have to follow occam's razor on this: sessions was deep state all along, and that's why he looked so nervous and eager to get confirmed and take his oath. He was so close to completing his task that he was sweating bullets. Becoming AG wasn't the beginning of his task, it was the completion. He was needed to recuse so that Rosenstein could take over and Trump couldn't do anything without getting impeached for obstruction.

NONE of the real bad guys will be prosecuted by Rosenstein's DOJ.

Oh hi guys, how's work for the Trump PR machine? Now that the memeo's been released I can see you turning up the pressure on Rosenstein, as expected. How much are they paying you guys? How do you go about getting that job?

Now i understand why the yellow fringe is around the flag, a national state of emergency has been declared and it's to protect Trump from an agency coup if they go physically rogue.
Still hung up about the Virginia train incident, not sure which side is played that cart

Human trafficking busts.

(((Rosenstein))). I'll say it again: (((ROSENSTEIN))). Need I say anything more?

card*

I do this for free because I love Americans and strongly dislike and distrust the queen and her jew army running the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation

>(((stein)))
That is all

I happen to know that Jew's eat babies and prefer cool, moist caves with room for all their stolen shekels. Like a dragon but not cool because we hate Jew's, because xenophobia helps us feel like have some sort of leg up on the world and in-group/ out-group thinking is second nature to every human.
Oh well, maybe once we get rid of all these Jew's we can find another ethnic group to play "the bad guy" so we can bring THEM down ALSO.
My vote is on the Sikhs, they seem like the "take over the world " kinda type.
Stupid hats to make fun of. Perfect.

He looks like a sniveling kyke, why do we allow jews in our government? Is he an Israeli citizen?

Dang, I'm sorry for you. If you're good at something, never do it for free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>kys shill, he's the mastermind
Actually not shilling, that’s just my opinion.

>didn’t read the memo
Read the memo dumbshit, that’s not what the warrant was for

>loves America
>Jew Army
Something tells me your groin is wet for mysterious reasons at all times

Israel or The Ovens.

There really is no other option.

Man, what a circle-jerk of racist, Fox-watching morons Sup Forums has become.

You like the onion hat? I find they remind me of salt and pepper shakers, guess you're right about the making fun part.
No, I completely believe that societies will leave each other alone once the BIS dragon empire has been defeated, and the cousin dragons in london and vatican are eventually defeated as well.
Israel, well, when the dragons can't protect the gold ...

Nope, I don't enjoy being a slave, more power to you if you do though

Read my posts, please

Imagine if this were the other side with Obama and Holder. They wouldn't put up with any of this shit for a minute. Holder did quite literally anything he wanted including refusing to talk to Congress when under subpoena with zero consequences.

>slave
Shilling for Trump won't help you with that. He supports plutocracy.

Why did Sessions recuse himself?

THEY BROKE THE LAW BIG LEAGUE

Trips chk. How the fuck do these idiots STILL have jobs?

This is the most sensible post I've seen on this god forsaken underwater basket weaving forum in months. God bless user, and god help us all. I imagine our founding fathers are passed.

Bump

Rosenstein told Trump to fire Comey?

He’s banned Marijuana for recreational use. That’s it.

Don't go to the attorney generals office on Monday morning... Some of you are pretty good guys.

supporting the correct and right side is not shilling.
Taking money to push an agenda that's backed by people who enjoy money laundering through Public Relations firms, who enjoy going to islands that are associated with sex crime criminals, or some random pizza shop owner who strangely graduated from a school of biology and is popular enough to be on a list of most influential people AND shows up in a Rothschild family photo of all places.
Yah, real great career move

Why is the catalog filled with utter shit and this is the only thread talking about the memo?

Ty for pupper pic

Ok, go on shilling for plutocrats who don't care about your existence.

That's pelosi's chest on the night of Jan 30th, at the SOTY a day before the crash

Das rite!
And Sessions agreed with it

>Don’t forget that fucking kike told the don to fire comey. Setting off this firestorm of shit.

Don’t forget that fucking kike told the don to fire comey. Setting off this firestorm of shit.

>Don’t forget that fucking kike told the don to fire comey. Setting off this firestorm of shit.

>Why exactly hasn't he been fired?
He hasn't been fired because it would set off a shitstorm. It would trigger comparisons with Nixon's 'Saturday Night Massacre'. It would give Mueller grounds for a (spurious) obstruction of justice charge.

Rosenstein is not incompetent. He and the players who arranged this have done a very slick job:

1. They fed Al Franken a detailed question designed to trip up Jeff Sessions on the Russia issue, during the Senate hearing to confirm Sessions as AG. Sessions semi-botched his answer to this tricky question.

2. "Old hands" at the DOJ persuade Sessions, against his initial instinct, that he must recuse himself from all Russia matters. Sessions, like an idiot, agrees to recuse himself.

3. Rosenstein persuades Trump to fire Comey. Or at a minimum, he says, no problem.

4. Trump fires Comey.

5. Comey leaks a document which he admits he hoped would trigger the appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate Russia collusion.

5. Rosenstein, rather than Sessions, appoints a Special Counsel to investigate Russia collusion. He never gives an adequate explanation for this appointment, eg, he never explains the specific crime that the appointment statute requires. But Rosenstein is able to make the appointment because he is second in line at DOJ and SESSIONS HAS RECUSED HIMSELF FROM ALL MATTERS RELATED TO RUSSIA. Doh!

Don't tell me Rosenstein is not slick. He outmaneuvered Trump. Anyone who does that is pretty slick.