The most redpilled MBTI type

So just took the test and got this. Is this the most redpilled type? Where do I go from here. Are leftists just logically underdeveloped children?

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/no/gratis-personlighetstest
test.mensa.no/
bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link test, må se om jeg forsatt får intj for tredje gang

grown up you faggot

Most leftist have the mental development and maturity level of an 11 year old. Just look how they dress and act and it's obvious. Us INTJ masterminds are the true adults.

>16personalities.com/no/gratis-personlighetstest
Jepp, andre gang her. Tok den forrige proven for ca. to år siden og fikk samme resultat.

Got a 125 on this test too (although that was a year ago).

test.mensa.no/

Probably 80% of pol is INTP or INTJ

I don't understand the pic.

>picrelated
Intriguing. I remember reading in a redpill thread that a fourth of the talmud is detailed laws about pretty much every topic, and the other 3/4 are ways to bypass the laws. This religion literally trains lawyers.

Entj obviously

> Intj here, its a living hell, enjoy being a social outcast. Even if you are a chad, INTJ thoughts ruin it with their high level abstraction and introspection.

Being extroverted would expand your possibilities with the goy- I mean non-NTJ's. So I guess that would be better.

This. 20 yo kv without friends. The memes are true and it fucking sucks.
>>>>

all the INTPs should get over their social anxiety and join the ENTP masterrace

INFP in my heart INTP in my head

Its the art of lying and twisting things to get your way

ENTJ reporting in.

Tag yourselves, losers

Jew Question

i'm intj-a. I always get it. I wish I was more extro-verted so I could redpill more normiefags

INTJ
Full autism ahead.

INTJ is for narcissists.
ISTP is for people who possibly suffer schizotypal disorder which makes them too autistic to be social but just autistic enough to get things done.

>The most redpilled MBTI type

NT types.

look at how chad the ENTP looks compared to everyone else

>INTJ is for narcissists.
I wish, try ENTJ is more prone to it

>tfw you are an INTJ that have learnt to be extrovert when needed.
>can instantly read people just by looking at them, makes them nervous.
>so smart at times that i annoy my teachers
>managed to speak myself out of any situation if i want to

>turbulent
No you’re just a crybaby

It's the most autistic personality type so you'll fit in this place.

>but cries at every movie where a dog dies
We're pretty weird. I watch cartel snuff videos just for fun, but literally almost cried yesterday when I opened my window. The wind hit me in the cheek in a certain way, invoking a whole shitstorm of deep feelings that I can't explain.

INFJ here

By all rights, I should be an avowed SJW Soy consumer.

Luckily for me, despite my high creativity and extreme neurosis, I am high in orderliness and very prominent in disgust sensitivity (just like Hitler was) So I am hyper conservative whilst remaining open to the spiritual side of life. I have compassion within me but would honestly holocaust every liberal and feminist on the planet

>where do i go from here
the nobel prize obviously

>kaiser200
>200
lol do you have 200 pics of this guy?

INTJ HERE DELET THIS

>crying because of wind

It's the most common type for redditors, and the INTJ subreddit is full of unbearable mongrels espousing anti-Trump and support groups for Hillary losing during the election. And saying how superior they are to rednecks.

Make of that what you will. I personally don't want to be an INTJ, it's a cucked type.

ISTP
>sociopath lv1
>wishes there were a war to kill people who have more feelings than him. Good reflexes help him dodge responsibility
Well meme’d

>Ashkenazi Jews
>Prone to disregarding social norms
Yeah because they create the social norms

You should work in technical sales. I'm the same way and you can make a ton of money very easily.

Im an INTJ, that should be a rhetorical question

Funny you say that, i've just applied for several jobs in that area. My brother is similar, makes 40k $ in a month without a degree just by selling.

>my high creativity and extreme neurosis, I am high in orderliness and very prominent in disgust sensitivity (just like Hitler was)
Interesting. I'm actually watching that video right now.

I know how you feel i can feel everything while not feeling anything

>He has never been an INTJ on coke

Untrue and homosexual

Sometimes when the wind hits me in a certain way or I smell a specific smell, especially when it's spring, I get nostalgic feelings.

SJ type describes every single one of my friends.
They strive only for conformity, are superficial in the extreme, couldn't think outside of the box if they tried.

So glad I'm not a fucking normie bastard like them

Unless those feelings remind you of your mother passing away or some other great tragedy, crying because of nostalgia is very beta.

>HEH GUYSEE I'M INTJ XDDD IMM MASTERRACE MASTERMIND SUIPREME GENTELEMAN XDDDDDD SO SMART WOW XDDD SO INTELLIGENT XDDD IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU XDDDD
You sicken me.

Yes, Peterson has become a meme but it doesn't take away the fact that his insights on personality are fascinating, not to mention highly accurate.

Biggest problem with being INFJ, apart from the chronic neurosis, is never knowing if you are completely deluding yourself or not. I don't live in the real world most of the time, I can't apply real true logic

intj sucks ass, wish i was e something

>INJT
Like iterally everyone who tells you their MBTI. Theres some kind of weird appeal to being "le architect" It's so cringey., I think maybe some blog considered smart historical figures to be INTJ and then everyone else wants to be thought of as some arhchitect who creates reality by simply moving matter with their mind

SAGE

Communist.

Experimentally, all T types are more masculine and right wing. This is even more true for NT "rational" types.
The other determinants have no correlation to either gender or politics.
That being said, MTBI is not a very good test, and the bizarre interpretation it is subjected to are even worse. For instance is demonstrably bullshit.

brate don't give up, the thing with these personality types is that they can change

How autistic am I to get INTP-a?

a true intj cant stand it, his existence is tolerable at best , he continues life out of duty

>t.

>-T
Nah

Yes. The lion King analysis is good tho.

Aight I took it.
Skål på det Nordmand.

Intj here too I feel so far removed from reality everyone wants to talk about the latest capeshit movie or how drunk they got last night and how much money they waste on hedonism it honestly makes me sick. Normies seem drawn to me though they always want to hangout

congratulations, now go make me a sandwich

I think it's Jew logic.

The Jew believes the only way to live clean or enlightened is through religion.

Going through the chimney is a metaphor for going through life. Going through life, one lives clean (Judaism) the other one is a dirty goy. The dirty goy sees the 'pure' and clean Jew and so the goy thinks he is clean too. But the Jew sees the filthy atheist goy, and that makes the Jew study harder and practice more purely.

The goy then thinks it's a way to clean yourself.

Then the Jew responds with the idea that it is not a cure, but a prevention. Live clean and be clean. You live clean, you never get dirty to begin with.

Only if you bring me the queens nuts.

ENTP ALL THE WAY BABEEE

So much autism I drop "taqiya" as my third phrase to any muslim irl. FITE ME U MORO MIERDA SUCK MY PIG POLLA.

It's an important ingredient for a man like you.

E Extraverion
>People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things.
Easily distracted, influenced, Groupthinker
Vs.
I Introverion
>People who prefer Introversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.
Thinks for himself, makes his own decisions, creative if expressing himself, socratic

S Sensing
>People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and the concrete information gained from their senses.
Not saying it's bad to sense, but muh feelings is often wrong, especially if you're extroverted.
Vs.
N iNtuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.
Good mix with introversion as it makes you plan better, and put things in the right pattern by logical reasoning

T Thinking
>People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decisions on logic and objective analysis of cause and effect.
Again, organizes the thoughts and makes you logical
Vs.
F Feeling
>People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarily on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.
muh feelings, INTJs doesn't have feelings. Incorrect, we have the correct feelings at the proper time.

J Judgement
>People who prefer Judgment tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. They are more scheduling with thier activities. J types prefer "the destination" over "the journey".
Makes you reach the right decision.
Vs.
P Perception
People who prefer Perception tend to flexible and spontaneous approach to life and things settled. They are less scheduling with their activities and prefer to keep their options open. They are more probing with their activities. "P" types prefer "the journey" over "the destination".
Are you a woman?

INTJ is how a man is, or the traditional and rational approach to life. ESFP is basically how women act.

INFJ crew.

The chimney is not a metaphor for anything the whole thing is just a exercise in pure pilpul. It is a jewish reasoning technique that allows you to interpret the Talmud in any way regardless of what the actual text says. In other words really good bullshit. It is how they turn a statement like the the sky is blue into proving the sky is really green.

Sorry faggot.

I used to be an INTJ full of self loathing and disdain. I made myself into an ENTJ and used my intellect to make more money and get a hot missus. I'm not overly good looking but I'm smart as fuck and women don't see looks, they see confidence.

I was bullied at school but everyone I meet now thinks I must have been the popular kid. Introverted is blue pilled as fuck, extroverted is the key to success

Do normies seem obsessed with you too? There is always at least one stone cold normie in my life that constantly is trying to impress me and get me to spend time with them.

Being introverted doesn't necessarily mean you are silent, but that you think more. It is perfectly possible to be a confident introvert and hold lectures if you want to.

Cheesus m8, what a load of bullshit.

>ma team its the only way of being logical and extroversion means you tweet to the kardashians

What a bag of badly chopped dicks.

Infj
Isn't it funny how extreme our hatred for other infjs can be. I assume most other infjs feel the same way.
I'm disgusted by the soyboy inclinations of our peers. I think it's the ability to move on from your intuition when evidence to the contrary comes along that makes the difference.
They get a feeling, don't bother doing anything to substantiate it, and then just parrot whatever they heard and agreed with.
I really don't want to be Hitler boys but it's getting harder and harder.

I'm going to shill my own post but your views are correct in a statistical sense.
See how responds.

You're such a man bravo, I doubt real men sit around on the internet looking for validation.

>ISTP-A
okay what now

What you say is true but also a borderline tautology.
>focusing on extroversion makes you more successful if your criteria of success are those of extroversion (money and "hot missus")

I organized it into a mess, but being INTJ is the traditional way. How hunters have to think, not collecting women looking at flowers.

>It is perfectly possible to be a confident introvert and hold lectures if you want to
I always stress like hell before presentations and try to lan everything to the smallest detail, but once I get up there it all goes smoothly and I just end up intimidating everyone. I'm highly confrontational and when people discuss with me.

Would be nice if you gave a few tips, help a bro out. How do I deal with normies?

Kind of. People always tried to force me into parties and social meetups (I dont go). I was known as the "smart guy" in school. People generally also felt/feel a bit intimidated by me for some reason.

Introvert means you recover energy being alone. Extrovert means you recover being around other people. That’s all it means you can be introverted and be very social but when it comes time to decompress you prefer solitude.

Nerd horoscope

>They get a feeling, don't bother doing anything to substantiate it, and then just parrot whatever they heard and agreed with.
Really made my blood boil as an INTJ. Those philosophy classes at school were the worst. So many stupid people with stupid opinions.

what doth life??

>I always stress like hell before presentations and try to lan everything to the smallest detail.

Try Phenibut man, an INTJ on Phenibut is overpowered. bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/ I wish i had this in high school.

INTJ reporting in

>MTBI is not a very good test
Dont the CIA and fortune 500 companies use the test as a recruitment tool? I remember reading that somewhere.

But being extroverted doesnt mean i dont spend all day thinking of ways of improving myself and my perception. The thing is that this test comes a little short in the introspection spectrum. Also I was introvert the first 24 years of my life (29 now) and I think theres difference in the extroverts who were intro.

T stands for testosteronelessness

What am i releasing here?

In humans, Phenibut supplementation has 2 main effects [2, 3, 4].

It is a nootropic (smart drug). Phenibut primarily increases motivation, attention and concentration with a weaker effect on memory and little effect on overall intelligence.
It is a strong anxiolytic (anxiety killer). Phenibut is used to treat panic attacks, stuttering, Parkinson's disease, neuroses, vestibular (balance) disorders, spasticity, epilepsy, hyperactivity, insomnia and post-traumatic stress disorder. Pick-up artists use Phenibut to shake the nerves of cold-approaching beautiful women.

Both are the result of Phenibut's effect on the activity of your nervous system.

In addition, Phenibut has mood enhancing effects. It has thymoleptic (anti-depressant) properties and can reduce irritability and fatigue. It is clinically used to treat asthenic-depressive syndrome. [2]

These psychoactive effects are similar in mechanism to alcohol but without the depressant effects. In the upper/downer classification of drugs, alcohol is a downer, but Phenibut is neither. Phenibut gives you focus and calmth without the jitters of caffeine or the cloudiness of alcohol.

We wait for a habbening

My teacher was literally a femninist vegan. I had to pretend like eating meat was murder just to get an A in an oral exam. She also said that there has to be a quota of 50/50 in every profession in order for us to reach true equality.

Are you a wise apachistani shaman?

>I think theres difference in the extroverts who were intro.
This 100%
Also see

It's very common in the army and college.