> world class motorcycles
> word class gaming entertainment
> world class night life
> world class women
> world class wives
> no illegal immigrants
> legal sexual services
> zero sjw problems

Have you bowed down to the white eagle today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_x_jAjRXqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Poland is so great why do so many Poles come live here?

WE polosh people have done many many many things for western civilization
we killed the tukrs at austia dn then conquered our lands back from the niemcy back
MANY MANY people were saved because of that alos we repelled COMMUNISM on our own UNTIL we were backstabbed by GEMANY when they wanted to take OUR DANZIG also poland had MANY MANY colonies even before the ENGLISH and THE COMMONWELATH was the best thing for east europe we even defeated the moscovy
SO the commonwealth was giantic we were the biggest country on the world at the time and even won against britain on our own but you never see this on maps because the british took our colonies THEY back stabbed us so the french too we had algiers and tunis they were POLISH

I don't care, they're leeches. But they are our responsibility so I think we shoud take them.

>danzig
>polish

you retards literally destroyed the world because you couldn't handle the German government having control of all German land.

Here come the self-hating karaczan soyim!

Too many jews lived in Polands, jews bred and defiled local women. Can Poland ever recover?

SHUT UP DANZIG IS POLISH SHUT UP SHUT UP

>second lowest crime rate in the world
you must export your criminals like mexico does to america

Yeah, teach us about our history muttenberg

Poorfags
Lmao

YOU SHOWED THAT ANGLO PRICK BROTHER

Im waiting for that cuck to post the same outdated images from the 19th century he posts on every thread even slightly mentioning Poland

ONR is for people from stupid parents, who raised them to be uncultured

sorry to see your parents are stupid trash

I'm pretty sure Lithuania is the whitest country.

the white eagle came to my flat and fixed my toilet last week mate, fuck you lel

>massively cringey insecure shitpost

wew
normally I don't respond to such weak pussy shit but yours is the worst I've seen today
3/10

come clean my toilet before you talk big

Poles are the negroids of europe

>Be polish subhuman
>Kidnap british model in italy
>Try to sell her on the internet

nevermind he beat me to it

Shut up nigger you're making us look bad, most americans aren't anglos.

Does it matter if they're the whitest country considering they're all imploding?

why would you know history either?

I' not in ONR, but leftists want their children to be niggerish quadroons so if I had to choose I'd pick ONR.

Clean my toilet, Jakub.

We remove retards from the genepool that way.
If someone is too dumb to make a decent living here, he goes to clean toilets and wash dishes in the West, effectively purifying us from his moronic blood.
Win, win situation really.

nope, negroids are the negroids of euurope. luckily you keep tham all contained, along with out trash emigrants.

world class we wuzism aswell

jelly ?

Le epig blumber bost :DDDDD
Breddy good :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I wouldn't pick any

ONR is violent white trash with little constructive action

nice meme, you excel in nothing and you should replace world class with >trash

>kidnapping britbong whore for some money
It's not the worst that a man can do.

t. We wuz romans n' sheeit.

>he thiks anybody is jelous of slavic subhumans
user... I...

> whitest country
fuck off shill
Daily reminder that we aren't wh*te and we will never be part of western whi*e g*rmnoid cuckold culture club
>originated from BLACK sea region
>named slavs by wh*tes, but its because we were slave masters selling weak g*rmnoids to romans for centuries through crimean/bosphorus trade and proxy civilizing them that way
>used to praise czernobog (the black god) during pagan era
>avoided BLACK death because we aren't weak g*rmnoid wh*tes
>crowned BLACK madonna as eternal queen of poland during christian era
>had national heroes like Czarniecki (the black one), Zawisza czarny (the black) and even king leszek czarny (the black)
our eternal mission is to push back g*rmnoids back to their snownigger homeland and we will never rest until we behead every single g*rmnoid, we should have allied our black turkish brothers during battle of Vienna and removed g*rmnoids together so that we could wage 1vs1 wars with turks to practice ancient steppe traditions of friendly banter.
NEVER call us wh*te country again or i will rape every single female member of your family in front of you before beheading you with my sarmatian karabela.

Being complicit is just as bad as being a lefty, it won't stop africanization of europe. Centrists gtfo back 2 r*ddit

Lel

Aren't you the reason the world is as it is? Don't expect sympathies from any Europeans. You can get it from the ignorant amerimutts but we're not stupid.

>it won't stop africanization of europe
exaggeration

either way. Violent white trash and africanization are both bad. The first one leads to guilt which ends in being replaced by foreigners, the other leads to you know what

Thas rite

Based anti Polish Dutch

Yeah, it was us who made nationalism taboo, it was us who promoted degeneracy, and it is us who import migrants. Juan pls.

> world class food
Even niemci have better cuisine.

I don't, mind explaining?

You wish, pierogi and kielbasa trump all german cuisine.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS TABLE

I went to Poland to help my brother sell his apartment. Ive been to Poland several times before, and Ive allways thought that it wasnt the shithole that people make it out to be. Ive seen the transformation that has taken place within the last 7 years, and economically speaking, things seem to be getting better. Anyway, some things that suprised me, and which seem to be typical for less-developed nations is the mentality that goes behind construction and other home-improvements. Rather than focusing on quality, it seems that the focus is on doing things as quickly as possible. I saw many electrical and other errors, that were pretty horribly done. Even the most basic stuff had been ignored. I still think that Poland has the potential to become a somewhat huge power in Europe, and the current government can be a good force for creating a national identity after many years of oppression. Good luck Poland, I will visit your great country in the future.

I'd say you were the catalyst to be quite honest.

I also don't understand this sentiment that Eastern Europeans are "based"

Poles are not based. You guys whine and whine and bitch and bitch about the EU but the majority of you want to be in the EU and see it the most favourably out of any country, including Germany and Belgium

The Balkan States are the most fractured piece of shit countries i've seen. Probably more fractured than pre-british India.

Belarus is an embarrassment.

Lithuania, Estonia and whatever else are practically inexistant.

Ukraine is the most degenerate shithole full of druggis, prostitutes and depression

wtf even is Kosovo?

You caused WW1 which inadvertantly caused WW2. You whined like bitches and pretty much help jumpstart the massacreing of the Germans.

And yeah. I'd say you played the prime role in making nationalism taboo, promoted degeneracy although not deliberately. And Migrants are thanks to America.

Forgot pic

Gdzie strumyk płynie z wolna,
Rozsiewa zioła maj,
Stokrotka rosła polna,
A nad nią szumiał gaj,
Stokrotka rosła polna,
A nad nią szumiał gaj,
Zielony gaj.

I didn't say we weren't world class either buddy
but you wuz literaly saviours of europe and shit

Thats why so many of you fly to UK to clean their toilets?

You're not even liked by liberal anglos. Pretending like it's pakis who are shitting on poles is retarded and autistic and says more about you than the anglo. You will never be welcomed in any western european country and will always just be seen as a leech. You don't come to our countries out of love for them, you come to leech and take money.

Stop bringing up other slavs. The only fair point you brought up is too many poles like the eu, I woud agree. It's probably due to misinformation about what eu really is - a buerocratic superstate. Luckily the migrant situation is working against them.

Based Jew

fuck off with your shit country im fucking sick of theese threads
>muh based pooland
>poor as fuck
>thinks somehow saving europe once makes you a fucking super power

BALTIC THREAD

I'm bringing other slavs up because you're all the same just with different borders. Even point I made was completely fair and honest. The only thing you seem to have over us is the migrant crisis. You realise that if they aren't going to your country it pretty much means they see your country like a shitstain right?

When did they save Europe?

Get the fuck out shlomo. You parasitic non-human lifeform. We shoud've actually help germans get rid of you christ killing kikes. We were close to. Antisemetic sentiments were on the rise b4 ww2, and due to what you're doing it just keeps growing. Also without the US good goy army you're nothing.

Baltic states are Balkans now?

Why does such a ridiculous amount of poles move to e.g. Scandinavia for work and better wages? Why are the wages so low in Poland?

POLAND STRONG

1683, 1920

Australian checking in.

Good job being uncucked poland. Shrine bright my friend.

I'm talking about Balkan, but the Baltic states too I guess

They move everywhere that isn't in their own country. They're fucking up their country without even knowing it.

You mad? Kneel before the jews and ask for forgiveness. Then, we'll talk about the reparations you faggots need to send us.

>omg vodka, hussars, women
>are we relevant yet?

I dont see anyone moving to ukraine

You are the enemy of humanity.
The holocaust should have happened.

Reminder that when the Hungarians come to take what's theirs we'll be by their side, gypsy.

enjoy being cucks

At least we don't have commies in our goverment, you heathen.

I know right? Same goes for weebs worshipping japs, despite having one of the most primitive and degenerate cultures in Asia.

You still didn't answer me

Ask them, I'm never leaving.

without the eu they will become a bigger shithole. all slavic countries are shitholes. thats why you dont have one slavic country on this list.

I really doubt that your crime is less that in Iceland and Japan.

And what woud you be without the US? Ah yes, you woudn't be.

> whitest country
Niggers of Europe.

Not being able to fix your toilet says more about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_x_jAjRXqA

Your women seem nice. Honestly, if i dress as a "boobs man" in poland and touch your women boobs without permission, this is the reaction i'll get?

tell me more about the facist one on the right

>Niggers of Europe.
says the turkroach

Low life, criminals and retards leave and we build better sociaty here now.

I LOVE POLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Push this narrative more and we start literally killing you.

you mean Gdansk, right?
G*rmans deserve nothing, they are a plague on Europe nowadays.

The Truth

Yeah but they did the same to Russian x2 during the soviet era... Its best (((they))) just be eliminated

Why is it always the non-europeans that say this?
Kangarooniggers, mutts and leaves?
Get the fuck out of here

>it won't stop africanization of europe
>>exaggeration
It's not an exaggeration... trust me.

What would you know about Europe? Get out. Poland is the best AND YOU KNOW IT

Calm down Nordy... We do it because its fucking hilarious and also because other than workout and breakfast There's not much else to do in a Saturday morning