Could we solve the refugee crisis if every European family would take at least one refugee?

Could we solve the refugee crisis if every European family would take at least one refugee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes of course, and here is the maths to prove it:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Rhett problem has a simple solution. For instance, the refugee crisis can be solved with a simple vote. Something like "should were accept more refugees". It's a legally binding document and anyone who votes yes must accept a refugee into their house. The number of refugees you increase your insure by is the same as the number of households who vote yes. So if 10 million people vote yes, 10 million refugees are accepted and the voters are legally responsible for them.

But most of the houses are owned by non-citizens.

We would solve the refugee crisis if every European family took one refugee and executed them.

We did that during WW1 with Belgian refugees.

But the world is much bigger than Europe.

But caring for the poor is the government's job
>t. Leftists

This is such a great idea

Secret Y/N referendum: Every household is forced to one rapefugee and picks up all their bills

We all know how the hypocritical libshits would vote

the rest of the world would destroy Europe

I am willing to take female refugees ranging from ages 16- to 24 into my household.

We could solve it by arming the native european populations, openly killing our politicians and leftists(that would solve a slew of other problems as well) and finally opening fire on any shitskins still stupid or bold enough to still breathe on our continents.

Looks like he raped the little girl already

But all of you romani are shitskins trough.

If by the rest of the world you mean zog's amerimutt watch dog you are correct. Otherwise no one else is going to give a shit.

In the end, faggot ate them all and died of diabetes.

Good luck with that msm fairytale sven, west-euro MSM slandered romanians as gypsies to demonize and shame us into being good goys and accept refugees/trannies/etc.

I want one.

If I had to pick an answer that wasn't "no" its this

>Belgian refugees
>here's your free waffle nigger

Leave the union, no other country wanted you in.

Perhaps every European family could kill one refugee?

Why are you so focused on solutions that require forcing others to do the work and make the sacrifices?

Soon there won't be an union to leave. But if it were up to me we'd leave ASAP and start militaritarizing and arming the population/getting ready for war. Basically what poland is doing right now, except leaving the union.

>people were forced to take in Belgians
>forced to listen to their beedy-eyed bleeptybloopty language and desire to eat Africans
Horrific.

>The UN wants to sue Poland and Hungary for saying they'll never do this

No. The only way to solve the "migrant crisis" is to not let them in and execute any that enter illegally.

>if every European family would take down at least one refugee
it'd be a start. It'd be a start, you fucking Saupreiss.

how about you fuck off?

where are all the female refugees... where the black wimmen at?

put "out" after "take" and im in

Refugees are gender-fluid and non-binary you insensitive cis fuck

Every European woman must be BLACKED. That is the only way to solve it.

>Could we solve the refugee crisis

No, you could solve the refugee crisis by not bringing them into your countries.

How the fuck does a husband come to accept this shit?
He even lets him sit next to his wife, across the table from himself. Like really basic shit.

I couldn't remain friends with a guy if I knew he did this, cowards like this wouldn't ever stand by you and you just find them repulsive innately.

For the right amount of money, I'll house one.