Seikaisuru Kado

Previews out. Episode in 48h.
Place your bets: Double Reincarnation End, or Double Suicide by isolator end?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaoisex.tumblr.com/post/162277493529
cgworld.jp/interview/201706-cgw222HS-kado.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Double Reincarnation End, or Double Suicide by isolator end
Yes.

Isolator isn't the suicide end. The suicide end is zaShunina and Shindo killing each other as the Capulets and Montagues do.

And the journalists/military haven't done anything either. So maybe Shindo and zaShunina find an agreement and then the military comes in to kill them all. Or kills zaShunina and no one else.

>Shindo lost his shirt somewhere
wew

>the military comes in to kill them all.
How. Shindo only got in because of Tsukai's backdoor aniso hack
>Or kills zaShunina
Not even possible.

>it's smaller than I expected it would be, Shindo

The military got BTFO by Kado. It's shown covering the whole of Japan.

Pretty sure the military got annexed by Kado.
Journo team could be overseas, so they might get out unscathed.

Well humans have the Nanomis hein now. It's not that farfetched.
I can see Shinawa going to the cute bald soldier to get a Chopper.

>pretty sure the military got annexed by Kado
Didn't you notice everyone inside Kado was alive and well? For now at least.

>Shinawa becomes God
Honestly, I'd be happy with this ending.

Nanomis-hein is a cheat code, but Kado is literally a world creator machine. It's a whole different league.

That sounds dangerous.

Even if they're alive, Kado is ever-morphing and is basically an extension of zaShu's will. If he doesn't want something or someone to find their way through it, they won't.

Remember when Shindou visited his mum and joked he'd want to see her once more before he died or something along those lines?

I unironically think that Shindo's mom is the hottest woman in this show.

She gave birth to the hottest man in the show so it makes sense.

If only she wore non-mum clothes.

Yeah. She told him he's jinxing himself.

Or had a name other than "Shindo's mom."
The mother of endless foreshadowing.

The producer did say it was the key foreshadowing sequence.

>She enters Kado
>Sees all those dead Shindos

He did? That's some transparent and obvious foreshadowing then.

That seahorse bookmark and the mention of anisotropic children still has me wondering. I feel like it still hasn't had any pay off.
Maybe both Shindo and zaShunina die but for some reason their lovechild is born and raised on earth.

>All these death flags
>Shindo's mother's foreshadowing
Guys, there's no chance in hell we're getting the 'zaShu reincarnates as Shindo and Tsukai's child' ending, because there's no way Shindo is getting out of this alive. Or if he does survive, he's not ever going back to earth as a human.

Meh, I don't think he cares to pay attention to what the ningens are doing right now. His attention is focused on Shindo.

Pretty sure that was the intention. It was the first time the characters drew attention to the fact that zaShunina does have inner life and his feelings should be considered. Before that, everybody was too preoccupied thinking about what his arrival meant for humans, but nobody really cared how the whole situation was affecting him. Tsukai had also done her part in dehumanising him by calling him "a natural phenomenon rather than a person".

> "a natural phenomenon rather than a person".
That may very well be the original state of her kind. She would know more about that than most, but it could easily be blinded by her cock hoarding agenda.

>Tsukai beat FOUR PEOPLE to the Shindo bowl
Merits a kind of achievement.

If Shindo gets Anisotropic'd successfully I don't think Tsukai would scream unless it's in the leadup or if zaS tried a mass conversion or if Shindo got killed.

Shinawa is a kind and thoughtful God!

I don't think it was either. As we saw in ep10, the true anisotropics have their own personalities, interests, different degrees of will, and so on. They're very different from humans, but they're certainly "persons". However, Tsukai didn't want him here at all, because she knew that a full-fledged anisotropic coming to Earth meant changes, and since the anisotropics are so immense by their very nature, those changes would be huge and potentially very dangerous. She generally discourages people from getting close to him and she clearly doesn't want anybody sympathising with him. Comparing him to a nonsentient event is a good way how to "other" him and make people view him in a different light than they would otherwise.

This. At best Tsukai has a bad case of internalized categorism (which wouldn't be so farfetched considering how out of left field "b-b-but I'm an anisotropic being! don't save me so easily b-b-baka" was). At worst she's a manipulative bitch. Probably both.

Well
The physical body would probably be destroyed in the process of translating to 40D.

zaS can interact with the physical domain well enough.

zaSh is also using Kado to do so. Remember that he had to construct a physical body from scratch.

Unless zaS decided yandere was his default setting, which unfortunately seems to be the case, Shindo should be fine.

Kado:
>did not seem to negatively affect anything except if zaS got it to
>generated billions of Shindos so I doubt there would be a user limit

> The whole world gets turned into Shindo tang

From her point of view, she's only doing what is necessary. It's a fact that having a full anisotropic on Earth is objectively dangerous, no matter what his intentions might be. These are creatures that create entire universes on a whim. To most humans and to Tsukai, zaShunina's wellbeing is worth much less than the potential wellbeing of millions or billions of people. And since he's practically emotionless, it doesn't even matter how you treat him because you can't hurt him anyway.

Of course, the last part turned out to be false.

>Shindo should be fine.
I'm not arguing against that. I'm just saying that if Shindo agrees to go with him, it's possible he may have to give up his physical body to do so. Assuming everything went right, his consciousness would survive and make it to the anisotropic.

> Fujofags twisting their 50D delusions of their abstract homo end
These threads are fun.

Fuck yeah I'm ready.

Shindo's goal is to "give zaShunina what he wants" and to surprise him.
Can you blame them for clinging to life support?
I can't think of any way to resolve zaShu's issues at this point that isn't at least a little homo.

>yaoisex.tumblr.com/post/162277493529
I think I need a drink.

It's gonna be an epic fight, maybe even better than Naruto vs Sasuke.
I can't believe they fucked up this show so badly. It was going to be AOTS.

>an epic fight
Yeah, nah, Shindo doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell in an actual fight. Any "action" won't last more than a minute, tops.

What are you saying user? It's obvious they're running toward one another for a hug.
Myself I always run Naruto style toward my ambiguously homo love interests when I want a hug.

>ambiguously homo
I think zaShu is a bit past "ambiguous."

zaS is unambiguously homosexual but those feelings aren't necessarily reciprocated.

> Homo
zaShunina is a 40D in love with a 2d(3d). He is clearly an anisotrope otaku.

>Spoiler
Don't get something? Or don't like something? It looks consistent to me though.

Tsukai is the real Ken-sama style 3D otaku. zaShunina is just a hardcore waifufag.

>take a peek at reddit out of morbid curiosity
>people still trying to deny that zaShunina and Hanamori are in love with Shindo and their mental gymnastics justifications
>close tab
Reddit, not even once.

But they are not.

Just because the object of their desire is straight doesn't mean they are.

Can't wait for fujos to get BTFO even more, Kado is the gift that keeps on giving

It's not hard to deny Hanamori, but straightening out zaShunina requires some truly Olympics level mental gymnastics.

Yet zaShunina is gay nonetheless and fujos will finda a way to enjoy this.

>Can't wait for fujos to get BTFO even more
Would that even be possible at this point? What would that require?
>Hanamori hooking up with Natsume
>zaShu hooking up with Shinawa
I guess???

>zaShu hooking up with Shinawa
I'm fujo and I'm okay with this. Fuck that manipulative chad Shindo.

Has Shindo even been manipulative with zaShunina?

> Handsome
> Employed
> Charming
> Professional
Shindo has been slutting it up since day 1. SLUT!

Shindo decapitates him

Every time he tries, zaShu changes the subject.
Unless you count forcing him to play dumb festival games.
I guess making him move house might count too, but it really depends on what you define as "manipulating."

I'm a fujoshit and I don't think Shindo is being manipulative with zaShunina and even if he did he got subtly BTFO by the alien. I wouldn't mind zaShunina getting together with Shinawa. I wouldn't mind the Saraka x Shindo shipped if it wasn't rushed but it was. If Saraka had gotten more screentime...

Anyways, the person Shindou is being manipulative with is Hanamori.

YahaNEET zaShunina, shut up.

In their case it was entirely unconscious. He kept telling zaShunina how to talk, dress, sit, think, use (or rather not use) his abilities, and what he should pay attention to. He didn't meant it that way, but zaShunina was so malleable he ended up completely shaping his emotional aspect.

Someone pointed out that when zaShu started to develop likes and dislikes, he switched from "watashi" to "boku."
Honestly, zaSh's character development is the best thing about this show.

Agreed it was more unconscious than anything. Sounds more like training a pet or raising a child.

*didn't mean

>raising a child.
OH BOY HERE WE GO
He'll get to do it again for real

And that's where the Tale of Genji reference comes into play.
>guy has a harem with four wives
>raises a personal waifu

This. The only person Shindo didn't walk all over thanks to his superior negociating skills is zaShunina. Everybody else, and especially Hanamori, got fucked over at some point or another.

I don't think he ever changed his pronouns? It's still watashi. I guess boku would suit him.

He used boku when he mentionned developping the concept of likes and dislikes. In episode 7.

That was a one time thing. He never used boku again after that.

Greetings, my name is Tsukai Saraka.

I’m a 24 year old Japanese girl (3D human female for you anisotropics). I draw chestnuts and rabbits on my t-shirts, and spend my days perfecting my negotiations and enjoying superior human entertainment (staring at billboards, talking to cats, making coffee).

I use my 3D body every day, this superior vessel can accomplish any task because it is improved over millions of years, and is vastly superior to any other type of body on earth. I obtained my body twenty-four years ago, and it has been getting better every day.

I speak various languages fluently, both human and animal, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about human history and its universe, which I love 100%.

When I obtain my human maturity, I am moving to the US to attend a prestigious college to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a negotiator for the UN or a cute girl!

I own several reincarnated bodies which I have changed throughout time. I wanted to get used to having them before I moved into a human one, so I could fit in easier. I blush to my crushes and seniors and speak tsundere as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck on Earth!

I'd say he was trying to make him more human to make him easier to understand and also because watching zaShunina grapple with human stuff was fun and endearing. zaShunina seemed content, so why not? Nobody, including the audience, realized they were actually mindbreaking him.

get a better haircut

My fucking sides. 10/10

>Nobody, including the audience, realized they were actually mindbreaking him.
All things considered, if they hadn't, there would be nothing in this world or the next that could have stopped him from going through with his Instrumentality plan.

That's goku, not boku.

Meant to reply to

Thanks you for this user.

Strangely enough, her original design is much uglier, and plainer, than her finished 3D model.

What's goku?

Not necessarily. His newly gained emotional stress has made him reckless and desperate in a way he wouldn't have been otherwise. Recall that he originally intended to find the right answer together with humans and acknowledged his perspective might not be entirely correct.

Why did you post a cachalot?

That is a japanese hieroglyph? Interesting.

> Hanamori disappears
N-nani?!

Neat

This was pretty shitty from start to finish.

Awesome, where did you find those? Are there more?

How many catastrophes could have been averted if the antagonist had just gotten enough hugs?

Even if the antagonist didn't have a breakdown due to Shindou's rejection, Saraka would have still wanted him to BTFO to the anisotropic.

>Shindou's rejection
That wasn't even a rejection, Shindo just failed the timed response check.

cgworld.jp/interview/201706-cgw222HS-kado.html
It's an article about their CG tech.